They fixed harleys relationship with the joker

They fixed harleys relationship with the joker.
well partialy they are still apart but its now joker forced her away instead of harley got mad and left him when he threw her in the vat.
she still seems mostly over him from being apart so long (which is largely consistent with btas so im fine with that)
Not the best outcome but still a shitton better then what we had in the new 52

Such a bad character

Best outcome: Whoreley is not Harley because the real Harley is dead by Joker's hand long ago

I just finished reading the issue.
It was fairly good but i dont really see why it has to be a harley story it could easily have been a new character.

Works for me.
This harley is from another earth maybe.

Make it happen DC

I could maybe see a lobo or hellblazer writer slipping it in.

You know now that I think about it this could fit Rebirth 10 years taken away from the DCU and could give Palmiotti and Conner excuse for their shit writing of Ivy

Why are they shipping her with a Deadpool ripoff?

I'm not even exaggerating, the name is a obvious rhyme of Deadpool, he's a wacky, antihero merc, and he even has distinct word balloons.

Because Harley/Deadpool is a popular slash ship

It's a 4th wall gag. A lot of Harley critics compare her to Waypool, so they put in a Deadpool ripoff in her book as a joke. Keep in mind that Deadpool is a legit ripoff of Deathstroke.

because it's the ship every 15 year old girl wants

>ship every 15 year old girl wants
>not Harley/Ivy

So DC made a parody of a Marvel character who's a parody of a DC character. How far into navel gazing have we gotten?

That's the ship 30 year old males and lesbians want

DC already told this joke a decade ago and it was much funnier then.

>A parody of a rip-off gets made into another rip-off
Thanks Harley writers.

Because tumblrinas and 9gaggers think that is the best ship because both are so "crazy and funny" so they should be together

In fact opposites makes the best pairings

and Tumblr I'm pretty sure

They're not shipping her with Red Tool, he was a stalker who just wanted Harley how much he likes her.

This is fanfiction level trash

Harley/Ivy is the ship for people with supreme taste.