KINO video essays

Poast 'em boys

youtube.com/watch?v=x6kqVusK26c

thanks, got a lot of insight into this complicated episode

Are there really people who watch a GoT episode and need an explanation to understand it?

kek, nice dubs too

>alt shift reddit
>not based preston
fuck off faggot

That's actually one of his weakest videos, but thats because the episode was shit too
His other stuff is a lot better imo

it's made for people who don't watch the series but don't want to be left out of a conversation when it comes up

>Game of Thrones S7E01 Explained
What needed explaining again...?

The mystery of why this show is still running

Not at all, but as with anything you watch and are passionate about, it's interesting to see what other people have taken away from it, and if like me you watch each episode live as it comes out and rarely rewatch, it can remind of subplots you forgot about since it's been a year and you've been into other stuff.

Fucking hell.

who needs that episode explained to them

They should replace it with "discussed" or "explored" explained might as well say "for dummies"

Everyone on reddit

wtf people dont actually do this do they?

i guess i better start watching sport recap videos so i can talk with chads

we get bored in between episodes and it's meta content

the sort of person stupid enough to watch and enjoy the show

what is with all this "______ explained" shit all over my utube?

do i really need every pop culture thing in existence broken down for me by a shrill voiced hipster?

They really should.

I miss when this guy actually did book theory videos, now all he does are these retarded show theory/breakdown episodes were he basically recaps what everyone just saw and points out obvious foreshadowing that single other GoT youtuber does.

Not sure if you're serious or trolling us... I mean plenty of people like to watch literal shit, reality TV is proof of that, and I'm ok with it. But having to pretend you watch whatever popular drivel to conform is scary.

I skip every subplot that doesnt involve the characters I like. So this video kinda helps.

Preston is the only one who can actually look at the show objectively for what it is, his pal Carmine is ok.

Carmine is alright in their podcast but his episode reviews are trash

That's literally what most chads do

i have no friends so sometimes i watch reactions videos and the number of people who didn't immediately know that walder frey was really arya at the beginning of the episode is larger than i could have ever imagined.

it's like they pay attention only to the picture but completely ignore what's being said, or don't have the mental capacity to understand what the words mean.

>GOTards are so fucking stupid that they need handholding

Jesus fucking Christ when will the mods just ban you all

jesus fucking christ

Do they explain who Ed Sheeran is?
I'm not going to watch it.

altshiftx is by far the most annoying of all the got youtube faggots. all he does is take speculative posts from reddit and tries to pass them off as his own. his voice is so unbelievably fucking annoying holy shit.

Link to Preston?