How are euros brought up to hate guns? Do they teach it in schools or something?

How are euros brought up to hate guns? Do they teach it in schools or something?

all males are into guns

what makes you think oi-rope hate guns

We just have high IQ.
they're overall harmful and shooting isn't really amusing.

Prefer archery desu

bump

we watch the news from america

I have some honest questions. What kind of exposure do you get to firearms as a kid, how common is gun ownership in your country, what is your opinion on gun ownership now?

>hate guns?
not being austistic about guns =/= hate

not the OP, but lmao bullshit. I've met foriegners who would eradicate the 2nd amendment first thing if given control of the U.S.
they constantly bitch about guns in the U.S and how we shouldn't have them.

Whenever I'm bored to death I make anti-gun posts and harvest thousands of free /k/ (You)s
Works every time

>What kind of exposure do you get to firearms as a kid
What is that suppose to mean?

What's so great about guns anyway? Did army shit for two years and shot about every gun in Finnish army inventory and came out of it as totally done. Shooting guns now is just boring.

That's probably because no one wants to get shot.

It's nothing more than common sense. The only thing we learn about guns is from movies and museums, which is that guns are for killing. We grow up never even thinking of having to use guns so we wonder why burgers are so adamant about having them.

No they dont teach common sense in schools.
People just have it somehow.

Ionno compensating for small penis by dominating other people.

>What kind of exposure do you get to firearms as a kid

We get none, kids shouldn't be near a gun, what kind of retarded burger question is that?

Watch American news stories and people learn to naturally hate guns. There are mass shootings every month. Gun murder rate in US is third world country levels.

Americans are autistic about guns that you see criticism and no blind acceptance as hatred. Really, many first world countries are okay with very little guns. We don't see any point.

>Korea
>First world

Guns are weapons of war, sport and hunting. Allowing the general public to buy such things without reason and especially without extensive background checks, it's a ridiculous idea. For the record, guns are not outright banned here. Nor are they in Europe. We simply have stricter controls and regulations than in the States.

Peaceniks and faggots dominate the Western media and through media politics

>be british police
>not allowed to carry guns
>see someone watching television without a license
>have to call the SAS

>Brazil

i literally don't know anyone who hates guns, maybe some women, but i don't listen to their opinions.
i would love to own a small arsenal at home.

Gun laws in brazil are harsher than Britain so it just goes to show that the problem is the people that inhabit the country and not gun laws.

Try not to get shot Jose!

You understand that problems can have multiple causes? And that the situations in Britain and Brazil are not comparable for many reasons? Britain is an island and Brazil is half a continent. Britain is a developed nation, Brazil is developing. Brazil has shitty neighbours bordering it, Britain has neighbours that are rich and across the sea. Brazil's governments suffer from corruption, Britain's don't. People are the same everywhere, economy and geography decide the way they act.

It's actually niggers isn't it. Brazil is full of niggers Britain isn't

Guns aren't the problem. Americans are. For some reason, they think guns=freedom when in fact they are getting spied on by the NSA and don't even care. In fact, most of them consider Snowden a traitor.

Police shouldn't really need guns.
They can be fatal, that's really bad.

>Americans need guns so that they can stand up to corruption
>Their police start executing them without punishment
>Americans do nothing but cry on the internet

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you gotta decide at one point. here I sit thinking britain is already implementing sharia law, now you're telling me britain is fully white.

As civilians, we don't really needs guns, we're not living in a third world country.

Swords, bows and armors are more interesting.

Why do people think Snowden is some kind of saint? He just infodumped a load of documents and cables, many of which have potentially put innocent people in danger, then ran away to Russia (of all places) where he somehow knew he'd find political sanctuary. Maybe he had good intentions but his behaviour is suspicious in the extreme and I don't understand why everyone acts like he's this infallible martyr

>How are euros brought up to hate guns?
Nobody need that shit here, if you want a rifle or a shotgun you can have one

>muh anecdotal evidence is the universak trurh

For what purpose would I want a gun in my home? I love guns, swords and the majority of weapons to be honest, but I don't plan to kill anyone or go hunting, so it's a stupid waste of money to have one. I would buy an airsoft one for kicks and shot my friend with tough.
Europe isn't like USA where every day there is a mass shooting.

Why do americans always think that just because we cant buy an AR-15 at walmart we dont have guns here?

Wtf i love Finland now

Not just taught in schools, but society as a whole. A different culture than ours. In many cases, programmed, willful ignorance. Their content filters won't allow their true desires to be known, as to even be accused of a crime by the state is murderdeathkill in their collectivist societies.

There are gun enthusiastic here too
The differeces is that mentally ill people can't buy guns

because the other party in his story is a completely amoral and violent goliath

Why are you scared of guns?

Don't hate them, just hard to get legally and have no use.