Why is Brazil such a racist shithole?

It's mind-boggling and counter-intuitive that the country with the highest percentage of mixed-race people would have so many racist people.

Why the fuck is racism (and colorism) so prevalent in Brazil? I bitch about racism in the US but it's no where near as bad as it is in Brazil.

Because Brazilians are based

Because they’re ignorant monkeys
What do you expect from them

you already asked that yesterday

t.yellow monkey

Yeah enjoy your life in that shithole

of course the brazilian has to be a stereotype racist and attack a korean person

stereotypical***

>me on the far left

Racism in what sense? Blacks? Blacks are "feared" anywhere, around blacks never relax?

Asians? Everybody knows Asians are huge betamales that not even their women want them.

I don't think you know what racism really is.

They must be since they aren't killing themselves like Koreans.

You talk like a south park character

Like i give a shit about those losers
At least here people are less likely to get robbed murdered and raped

To something here be racist it has to be pretty specific. We ain't like US and Europe where everyone cries because someone thought that person from X race isn't better than anyone else.

Dumb racist Brazilian is getting yellowed by based Korean.

Most people don't fear being murdered when they plan on killing themselves.

holy fuck what do you think you are, fucking pardo? i am sick of you and the asian hate. they did nothing wrong

You must be joking seriously

meant to shit

Like how wild animals live?

You might want to drink a glass of water before reading this.

As an American with Chinese heritage, I can assure you that East Asian men have big balls with very high sperm counts. There is a reason why China is the most populous country on earth.

Brazilian women get wet at the thought of extremely fertile Chinese semen impregnating them while being repulsed at tiny-testicled brazilian "men"

What? There are a lot of shit that happens in our media and daylife society here that if it was up North epople would be crying about >WAAH MUH RAYCISUM!

Settle down Hiroshi, go work in your farm or whatever japs do.

Sure, wild animals don't kill themselves because they got an A- in school.

i am not japanese you dumb shit

Like i said, i dont give a shit about those losers and i would want people to kill them selves than kill others

Riiight.

what would be the best way to tell this broad that I would love to cum on her titties?

as in: she doesn't call me a creep and she immediately takes me to bed so I can fuck her brains out only to end with me cumming on her titties

Whenever the Spanish and Portuguese landed, they didn't exterminate the majority of native population, they had breed with them but the pure Spanish and Portuguese descendants got more rights and wealth than the mixed ones. After many generations the statistical correlation between race and wealth has shown that the prevalence of those with wealth has come to keep being rich while the others don't.

Classicism began with the colonies, your ancestors didn't even consider the natives humans so whites were rich, middle class and poor. Not the case with the Spanish and Portuguese.

kind of hilarious how a bunch of racists with brazil flags show up when a thread is made about racism in brazil :-D

also this morena loves black cock. sleep on that

Because brown people are inferior.

That thread again

phat ass brazilian babe that loves big black cock

her family scolds her for hanging out with black dudes

i tell her to just tell them to fuck off back to brazil

Brazil does absolutely nothing about fighting racism.

> Brazil
I don’t know if you’re aware but this is a thing across all of Latin America. Latinos are not like White Americans who tolerate and blame themselves for the bullshit and violence among African American communities. Latinos treat Afro Latinos alright but if they start chirping out they discharge their “racism” on them. Funny thing is that blacks, here or in the US are even more racist than whites or Latinos themselves

>I don’t know if you’re aware but this is a thing across all of Latin America

is that supposed to make it ok?

every time a morena gets fucked by some big black cock in brazil, her family gets angry and organizes to beat up the black guy responsible for giving her balls deep eyeball-rolling orgasms

Sup Forums isn't the right board for arguing that racism is bad and it should be dealt with.

chinga tu madre estupido.

your spanish is shit

Corean monkey

Your balls just look huge in relation to your tiny nip dick. they're normal sized laddo

pretty sure that's correct grammar. you're so retarded you don't even know your own native language mexcrement

Except most of our natives were killed, which is why only 0.5% of our population is Amerindian.

Reminder that OP hates is a coon who hates Black women and it's butthurt some white roastie turned him down
No, it's wrong. Stop using my language, please.

keep chirping while asian men are taking over britain and impregnating british women with their highly sperm-dense semen.

Maybe he's pointing out you should have written estúpido and not estupido

OP’s mind is too slow and cluttered with cuck fantasies to know what’s up

First they call us niggers than they call us racists

Why the fuck do you care?
Why don't you go move to Brazil and fight against what ever injustice you see going on, or get stabbed by some favela nigger who you can put your fist up in solidarity with as you die.

The poorer the country, the racist it is.

That reminds me...

Gee maybe I'm compassionate and I care about what goes on around the globe.

Clearly you don't care what goes on in Brazil so why are you even in this thread retard?

no one cares about your balls you bloody pudhu

Why tattoo your country's land border instead of the flag or something? It looks like you tried to get a tattoo but abandoned the attempt 10 minutes into it.

dumb whore

If they are so racist then why are most of them mixed?

I hope that a random favelado kill you

Because niggers are niggers, evento spics hate them

Finnaly a smart mutt

I hope a favelado fucks the women in your family and then rams his cock down your throat and makes you suck their pussy juices off it

>If they are so racist then why are most of them mixed?

That's... an actual good question...

You fantasize better than him

Blacks raping good people

>which is why only 0.5% of our population is Amerindian.

Stupid fuck.

Half of them are mixed. And only the richest or rednecks are racist same as in US cunt.

t.tiraflechas subhumano

Shut up bugman, I know that in fact you want it to happen to YOU, little faggot
You want a black cock in your ass, your entire thread is about black cock in someone ass

>japanese rapebaby

These are rapebabies. The ameridians tribes are too small now

Based murican