"It's what Disney says, what do you expect?"

What did he mean by this?
youtu.be/cldUUqaI-K0?t=5m18s

Toggle your listening ears for better comprehension there, kid. It's simple what he's trying to say. What is Disney supposed to say? It's Hamill's worst performance of Luke? Of course they'll say it's the best.

You mean he's telling us Disney is full of shit and we shouldn't even listen to them? Is that what he's saying?

He hates Star Wars, and just wants to voice his cartoons.

He should have demanded to be killed off in VII, like Harrison Ford did.

He actually loves Star Wars and always talks positively about the movie and his character. He wanted to come back as the Luke we know. Not the loser that JJ Abrams turned him in, only because the Force is Female now. We don't need the patriarchy anymore, even if it saved the galaxy.

He's the only one fighting and saying the true against disney corporate shit and its shills and plebbitors.

Now I wanna see EP VIII in black and white.

Don't blame him for taking the massive pay day but it's obvious he knows the new movies suck balls

Sure. Who cares? Stop caring.

lol based mark saying how it is whilst the other new cast members in todays star wars are just puppets saying how amazing everything is.. pathetic.

You're acting like what he says isn't unusual you little Disney fagget.

>that disgusting beaner in the beginning spitting everywhere like fucking Daffy Duck
FUCK I hate mexicans
t. mexican

What he's doing is acknowledging the farce of Hollywood PR. His career is largely said and done so he doesn't give any fucks about brown nosing and ass kissing that is the Hollywood norm.

Just watch the other interviews and you see the actors go into full ass kissing mode because they want to keep working.

Then why does his son have to keep track of everything? Mark hardly remembers much about Star Wars outside of working on the films.

It was a joke. He already explained the joke to you so I'm not sure why you're still confused.

>saying something that isn't true

Ow, my feelings are so hurt. Got me.

daisy looks like a reptile

daisy said she was shocked by the direction of the plot as well.
Could we finally see a 'blue is the warmest color' kino epic in the star wars universe between the young taught submissive rey and her gruff world weary long lost father finally reunited.

>That Phasma conversation

Too much Joker and that space game getting in the way of learning Star Wars stuff

There is a difference between loving the Star Wars movies and being a fanboy who reads all the novels and watches the cartoons.