Damn... this is deep

damn... this is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/smart-news/the-very-first-americans-may-have-had-european-roots-5517714/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's called conquest you primitive jungle monkeys

wow really makes you go hmmm...

We wuz empires n shieet. It's called an annexation you taco niggers.

Its not like they sold it to us or anything.

>tfw you cant become a nigger or a hispanic so you dont have to care about your race anymore

existance is pain

Not our fault your generals couldn't deal with some state propped up militias and didn't know what a formation was.

You lost. Get over it.

really makes you activate your neurons

Kill yourself shill slime

wow.. an old map... this is deep... such history... something something... i'm not white....

I wish we could just give them California and Nevada or something so they'd shut the fuck up, but I know they'll just find something else

>Mexico
>a nation who wouldn't get independence for another 30 years somehow owns territory that belonged at the time to france, spain, england, and russia

mexico today is a big fucking country but the stupid beaners think they deserve even more land mass holy shit

And now you're losing.

Get over it.

Didnt we Louisiana purchase from France?

Mexico wasn't even a country then, it was Spain.

Why is it okay for Russia to have their land back but not Mexico?

wtf, I hate the u.s now.

>Lose a war
>Sign a treaty forfeiting all claims on land
>Cry about it
Boo fucking hoo.
Hopefully when the Wall gets built it will be along the Panama Canal, and everything that's not American or legal resident gets pitched over the fence.
Inb4 any beaners or syrup niggers claim to be American-- you're not.

yes very deep

now post a map of mexico from [current year]

see, here's the difference, one thing happened and cannot be changed, the other one is still in progress and can be reverted.

Except the land owners after the war were given US citizenship. All the assholes bitching about the border now are beaner cholos illegally entering the US.

I seriously don't get the "EUROPEANS STOLE OUR LAND!!" meme
it wasn't fucking "stolen", it was won in a war like most of the fucking countrys in the world were!!

Alright, fine. If they can take back land from the Texans, then they can keep it.

remember... you are standing on my rightful clay... because old map...

It was still part of Mexico tho, it wasn't until Santa anna cucked us.

Mexico =/= Spain

Mexico only had claim to US territories for 20 years before they lost it to war. Those territories were overwhelmingly populated by people from the US as well.

>Borders can't be changed
Stupidest shit I've read in the long time

Trumps losing you fucking frailer trash piece of shit, there isn't going to be a wall.

spicland btfo gets me everyimte the madman ancestors ahahahahahahq

Thank you for correcting the record.
#ImWithHer

If Mexicans had those boarders they would just be running to Canada and the west coast

>borders were different in past, that means we have to change borders back!
vs
>borders are changing, we better stop that!

is this the satire that i've heard so much about?

wtf I hate splitters now

Yeah sure that was Mexico, until the bullets came. Then you guys went over there.

THE BORDER CROSSED US

We kicked your asses and then payed you some cash for a little more.

Mexicans need to get gud or get over it

Are you mad?

You kicked all the original Spaniards out and declared them illegal immigrants

That's what happens when you lose a few wars, taco-faggot

First, that isn't a map of Mexico, that's a map of Spanish imperial territories. Florida was sold to us. The French won Louisiana, and then sold it to us. 'El Norte' was owned by Mexico proper for a very short period of time, with very few Mexican settlers because they couldn't handle the Indians. Aggression from them caused us to go to war, which we won handily enough we could have annexed their entire nation. Merciful as we were, we only took 'El Norte' and even paid them for it. Texas won their independence from Mexico and then begged us to join the union.

Modern Mexican clay is frankly more than they deserve to have (I really think we should have taken Baja) and they have basically no claim to anything beyond their modern borders.

>what kind of territorial split you want pham?
>oh, JUST

can Sup Forums ever recover?

Yes, and it was quite cheap because Napoleon was desperate for money to pay for his various conquests. You gained the land in the Mexican American war, which started because the Mexicans wanted the American government to pay for the defense against the fleeing Indian tribes. When texas was annexed, they refused to do this any more so war broke out.

faggot that wasn't Mexico, it was Spain

gibs back rightful clay

As if any of the recent anti-immigration rhetoric refers to people who were already in the southwest when that happened.

I can not handle these trolls any longer. What is taken by conquest is rightfully the conquerors. If mexico wants those parts of the states back they better be just as ready to give their entire country back to the mezo-american tribes who owned it for eons before they did.

And they're doing it right back to you.
14mill hispanics in 1980 in America
56.6 million today.

In Canada?
24 million in 1980
35 million today

You literally get +1 million hispanics every year
How many whites do you get per year? =]

Spic here, didn't they give up some land for shiny beads and shit?

and the spanish europeans who owned it before them.
>smithsonian magazine
smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/smart-news/the-very-first-americans-may-have-had-european-roots-5517714/

Dumb ass pablo. We beat the shit out of your army and took over the Southwest and MEXICO. We could have kept all that land but we gave it back AND bought the southwest territories from you. You sold us land we took from you and we gave you back your shitty country. Sick and tired of these mexican nationalists wanting to return Texas and other states to mexico. It will never happen and you are overstaying your welcome. I can't wait for that wall to keep you out.

There were no mexicans there you idiot

Why do you think the US annexed so much so easily

You have to go back,greaser.

no we took the lands in war
You shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Mexico is welcome to try and take a state from us. Go ahead pablo, see what happens.

>1794
>Nevermind the fact that the land was given to France for Tuscany in a treaty with Napoleon and then bought by the US legally

REALLY MADE ME THINK

Thinkin nigga...........

nuke mexico

The Southwestern US belongs to Mexicans once again.

Remember the Trump rally in San Jose? Remember the Texas law deemed unconstitutional because it made it harder for illegals to vote?

New Mexico's population is over 50% hispanic. California with a population of 39 million is over 30% hispanic.

Reconquista is in full effect.

suck it weenies

>Trump rally in San Jose

Yeah a bunch of subhumans attacking Trump supporters. Good one

you mean attacking subhumans?

Wow im ROMAN

>lose territory in a war
>hop the border illegally because the country you lost the land to made it better than your shitty 3rd world hellhole
So what happens when you shit up the new country with old problems?

Sure, have a bigger land for drug cartels. It won't solve any problems.

>mexico hates spain
>m-make mexico a place under spain again to spite the evil trump bully!

cant make this shit up

>Spanish Empire = Mexico now

wow these beaners are fucking delusional, enjoy Trail of Tears Pt. II

LMFAO. The Cession territory had less than 100,000 Spanish speakers at the time. It was a wasteland until American ingenuity transformed it into what it is today.

No, otherwise I would've been more specific.

enjoy getting cucked by trump
cant stump that shit playa

unlikely

mein armes armes Posen

>fucking delete this

De adeveras te hace pensar...

Almost as bad as the dindus tbqh

>declare war
>get rekt
>have twrritory annexed
>WAH UNFAIR

wtf i hate trump now

>tfw you're a spic and only want to race mix with blue eyed white women because they're hot as fuck but they're going to go extinct very shortly

Just a reminder: If you're from Mexico it's because your ancestors were the ones who moved back, your ancestors did this to you, not ours.

Come on mate quit jabbing him. We're all in this together.

Every white North American, European, Australasian, South African, and any other European diaspora throughout the world - we have to all stand together against the invading hordes.

Most of the American clay on this map was taken by France and then legally sold to the USA.
Texas is the only exception and everything more west that than was colonised by the Americans.

You dumb froggy

Your fucking joke of a prime minister just waived the need for fucking papers for mexicans coming into your country
you thought it was safe at your latitude to spread those cheeks wide for the globalism and tolerance and trudeau is gonna lead your gay ass marching band right into the jaws of paco

MFW Canada gets culturally enriched.

Those fucking retards didn't have borders back then.

Gibe back clayyyy REEEEEEEEEE

Mexicans and white men GTFO!

>Ah-ree-rah-ree-ree

You really want that back m8?

is this true?

Fuck off. They lost it to 100000 nomads. Some empire it must've been. No central seats of power, no castles. There wasn't even a large-scale conflict.

That land was part of the
Spanish Empire and never "Mexico". About half that land was traded with France then sold to us. 2/3 of what was left seceded from Mexico on their own and became their own (two) republics for a time before voting to enter the US. The remaining third was bought by the US after we marched on Mexico City in a war of Mexican aggression. We should have kept it all, but Polk was a bitch.

Jesus fucking christ talk about border gore

I should also add, the Mexicans who were living in the land bought by te US were offered a choice to sell their land and move to Mexico on te government's dime, or remain on their land and become US citizens. Very few moved to Mexico.

Fuck off, cores expire after 50 years and we already changed the culture.

all mexicans within the new southwest american territories were given american citizenship and recognition of their personal land ownership, the mexican government who agreed to give america the land and the illegals and legals who came after that should realize any claim to that land has absolutely zero legitimacy, and any argument they make after this fact would make the injun's who they stole that land who stole it from other injuns claims to that land twice as legitimate as any of theirs

>People actually think Mexico used to own that much territory

You dumb niggers. Mexico has historically only owned a *sliver* of what is now America.

The rest is simply native land and always has been till British colonists settled it.