Got scammed out of my rent deposit. Brits are thieves

Went to study in the UK. Found a good place to stay. Had to pay 300 pounds for the deposit. Fast forward a year later I'm back home. Checked their online system, the landlords deduct half of my deposit without giving any reason.

Now I'm feeling spiteful. Anyone here know how I could successfully DDoS their website?

derwentstudents.com/ is their website

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
youtube.com/watch?v=BU8l6HSQnV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shouldn't have shit on the floor you fucking islandchink

That girl is out of your league.

If you're not able to take a loss like that in stride, you need to STOP BEING POOR and GET A BETTER JOB.

landlords are turds the world over mate

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

>£300 deposit
Were you living in a fucking wheelie bin?

> chinese canook detected

I'm not poor, 150 pounds is not that much money to me. But it just pissed me off that they didn't even bother giving a reason.

You know the UK has a court system, right? Small claims and all that.

POO

Take a look at the lease agreement you signed, it probably had a mandatory deduction for cleaning or something of that sorts. Be glad your whole deposit was only £300 and you only lost £150, mine was $700 US + $250 US for my cat.

>the landlords deduct half of my deposit without giving any reason

He needs that money to pay a proffesional company to clean the accumulated stink of a asian who lived there for a year.

Why do you have to pay extra for cat?????

Nah, I keep my room clean don't even smoke weed in there. If I'm so stinky then how come asian cuties of your dreams choose me over you.

>I'm not poor, 150 pounds is not that much money to me. But it just pissed me off that they didn't even bother giving a reason.

Did it occur to you to PICK UP THE PHONE and CALL THEM to ASK WHY?

You're kind of being the asshole here when your first reaction is to try and DDOS the fucker who might have deducted the amount for a GOOD FUCKING REASON.

He's a malay shitskin, their kind knows only crime and poo on floor

>asian cuties

there are no hot asian women, only plastic models who want to look like western women.

And oh god, the hair, get a shave you apes.

>student

So good that they didn't bother telling me about it. Not even a lousy email.

Cats are destructive little gremlins. Even if they don't add to the deposit, just assume you will never see the money again.

I'm not malay but whatever.

Good.

Call them and find out then you dumbfuck

Ohhh i see. I thought cats were like all chilled out and stuff

You're not hearing me:

PICK UP THE PHONE and CALL THEM and ASK WHY THEY DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT.

But that amount of logic is obviously beyond your subhuman capacity to reason. Better fire up them DDOS scripts.

Non-whites are not human. Who cares?

I can't call them right now because Brits leave work at 4pm you dense motherfucker. I never said I wasn't gonna call them. But I know they're gonna give some bullshit reason so I just wanted to be prepared.

Seems to be a big problem in the UK:

youtube.com/watch?v=BU8l6HSQnV4

They do that with everyone matey, you gotta tell them give me my deposit or I will shit on carpet, your wife, your wifes son and your car.
Landlords are greedy go get get your money back is what I am getting at.

Yeah, but I'm not in the UK anymore, so I can't really confront them about it.

NYPA faggit

Durp. Why do you think we don't want you here. Property scammers effect us more so and use you to pack out and price up.
Watch when he does that to find the Asian property flippers who rented the place have outsourced their nuisance calls to one of their indecipherable cousins in Bangladesh as a hurdle to their scams.

He isn't a brownie

Serious question: how the fuck do you tell a good-looking gook from an ugly one?
Someone explain this to me.

The landlords were white

It's simple.

If you're not sure if the girl you're looking at is attractive, then she isn't.

Asians with good facial proportions and attractiveness are honestly pretty rare. If you see one, you'll notice pretty quickly.

They are for the most part. But they are naturally curious and like to claw everything. My cat has pretty much destroyed all the window blinds, and has taken to ripping up the carpet in one corner of my apartment.