What will the first scene be?

What will the first scene be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslim gangrape on Seahorse

Blonde hair and blue eyes? She will be with the darkest niggerest nigger or peacefulest muslim they can find, who will inexplicably be written as some romantic gentlemen that defies all known characteristics of these people.

Saoirse in labor.

Sex scene that leads to the pregnancy

Just imagine the beautiful contrast between Saorsie's milky white skin and her lover's mahagony body.

Wew, what a title.

>fat burger stroking his dick as he types

Ayo praise allah n sheet we be steeling your kuffar womyn

IDK
maybe something that sets the story...

What is with your weirdos? Like, what is the obsession with people of different races boning? Is it the sex it's implied shes having or is it the fact of who shes doing it with?

BLACKED

So fucking hot, /cuckino/ is so based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson
Go home, Shareblue.

Sershlad btfo

What is it that you're trying to tell me?
Try to engage in a conversation please.

>Lilly, the main character of Camilla Gibb's stunning new novel, has anything but a stable childhood. The daughter of English/Irish hippies, she was "born in Yugoslavia, breast-fed in the Ukraine, weaned in Corsica, freed from nappies in Sicily and walking by the time they] got to the Algarve..." The family's nomadic adventure ends in Tangier when Lilly's parents are killed in a drug deal gone awry. Orphaned at eight, Lilly is left in the care of a Sufi sheikh, who shows her the way of Islam through the Qur'an. When political turmoil erupts, Lilly, now sixteen, is sent to the ancient walled city of Harar, Ethiopia, where she stays in a dirt-floored compound with an impoverished widow named Nouria and her four children. In Harar, Lilly earns her keep by helping with the household chores and teaching local children the Qur'an. Ignoring the cries of "farenji", she slowly begins to put down roots, learning the language and immersing herself in a culture rich in customs and rituals and lush with glittering bright headscarves, the chorus of muezzins and the scent of incense and coffee. She is drawn to an idealistic half-Sudanese doctor named Aziz, and the two begin to meet every Saturday at a social gathering. As they stay behind to talk, Lilly finds her faith tested for the first time in her life: "The desire to remain in his company overwhelmed common sense; I would pick up my good Muslim self on the way home." Just as their love begins to blossom, they are wrenched apart when the aging emperor Haile Selassie is deposed by the brutal Dergue regime. Lilly seeks exile in London, while Aziz stays to pursue his revolutionary passions. In London, Lilly's life as a white Muslim is no less complicated. A hospital staff nurse, she befriends a refugee from Ethiopia named Amina, whose daughter she helped to deliver in a back alley. The two women set up a community association to re-unite refugees with lost family members. Their work, however, isn't entirely …

Go home, Shareblue.

Insecurity or some shit, besides only like 10% of people date outside their race

Love the focused and selective attention this gets from Sup Forums, admit it's your obsession lads.

Meanwhile in the real world sershakino is coming in time for awards season in the form of A24's Lady Bird
But hey, how can Sup Forums know about film news?

>Title gives away the plot
Why is this allowed?

ARAB'D

>forcing cancer
>shitposting autist
>projecting
>>>/shareblue/

i see the shoe fits you pal

>NO, LEAVE MY WIFE'S GAY QUADROON TRANNY SON ALONE
>>>/shareblue/

>says the one lecturing on projecting
it makes you think

>Lilly is left in the care of a Sufi sheikh, who shows her the way of Islam through the Qur'an.
>immersing herself in a culture rich in customs and rituals and lush with glittering bright headscarves

hahahaha

>>>/shareblue/

>Go home, Shareblue.
So you're going to link to Wikipedia without telling me why or where to start? Don't you see how that doesn't actually help?

>bitter, virgin who is angry he can't get any detected

You would think there is a large swath of interracial relationships if you took everything from Sup Forums and Co.

What was this whore thinking?

>>>/shareblue/
>0.03 shekels have been transferred to your account

by the way, how is my first post "leftist" at all?
Lady Bird is coming and has nothing to do with your fantasy wars

>You would think there is a large swath of interracial relationships

Well there are, at least in the US anyway. 10 million mixed race people (excluding Mexicans, who are pretty much all mixed race) and counting. My siblings and I are mixed race and we grew up around tons of other mixed race kids (mostly hapas, but a decent number of mulattos too).

>making 6,000,000+ bad arguments so nobody can answer to all of the bullshit
>>>/shareblue/

how is a bad argument bringing a film that just yesterday got a release schedule, and making you notice the movie you're so afraid it doesn't even has a budget nor confirmation of shooting or even somebody distributing it?

I don't care about people dating outside their race, I do care about people pushing the idea that immigrants being nice while snatch-rapes in europe are overwhelmingly non-european migrants.

I have a daughter and the world is getting significantly more dangerous for her because of this shit.

>if I keep flooding he won't notice xD
>>>/shareblue/

tell me then your truth

>>>>/shareblue/
Can you defending any of your opinions or are you going to continue
>>>/shareblue/ ing everything up?

I'm sure there are, but Sup Forums makes it seem like it's some major conspiracy that aims about bringing the white race to its knees. It's bizarre as fuck. Not to mention when they mention it's either focusing on the sex aspect or they use weird terms like "breeding" and shit.

leaked version is already on tpb

It begins with her starting to wear a hijab.

Don't expect anything from a stormfront edgy teen who can only parrot replies

Go home apu
>>>/shareblue/

>muslims are either arab or black
>white muslims are discriminated and sheeit

This shit triggers me as a muslim.
Arabs are a fucking minority in islam who are irrelevant for the last thousand years and there are white muslims for centuries now.

so thanks for your clever mind and its answers i guess

>*shits all over street* CALL IN THE OTHER POSTERS APU
>>>/shareblue/

>the world is getting significantly more dangerous for her because of this shit.
The world is becoming lots of thing, but more violent is not one. Violent crime has been on the decline since the 50s. That's what happens when education is made global through the internet and stuff.

Keep flooding nobody notices anything ; ^)
>>>/shareblue/

>this assblasted
At least you can try to pretend.

>shareblue
sure is r/thedrumpf in here

you should never show your power level outside Sup Forums kiddo

>>>/shareblue/
Hope the money is worth it ;^)
Have another three cents

BLACKED!!!

BLACKED BY BLACK MANDINGO!!!

BLAAAACKED!!!

>Sweetness in the belly
>What will the first scene be?

Her getting fucked by a roomful of black men.

Her racist father complaining about immigrants.

Plot twist: the projection/shareblue user was a russki all the time

>>>/shareblue/

b-but Sup Forums told me miscegenation propaganda was a myth

Inshallah

oops

honestly, i wouldn't be surprised at all, he's so confused as to who to attack right now

hmmmmmmmmmm
>>>/shareblue/

WAIFUS YES!

What the fuck are you quoting me you sperg?

Snatch rapes and grooming gangs are increasing with the Muslim population.
Grooming gangs don't even get national coverage any more, there are a few that I only know about because I travel.

According to CEOP, the child exploitation protection people, almost 90% of these gangs are Muslim. Muslims make up 5% of my country.
Why would anyone want more of this?

THE STATE OF EUROPEAN CINEMA

Somali's claiming Sersha's fresh virgin pussy

"I'm the Irish now"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you bring the cannibals out of the jungles they'll become astronauts and doctors if you just provide them OPPORTUNITY and EDUCATION! Only one race, the human race! I'm sure these trends will continue as we import more and more genetically inferior double digit IQ mudskins into our white countries!

>Sup Forums makes it seem like it's some major conspiracy that aims about bringing the white race to its knees
so bizarre, so bizarre? where on Earth do they get these ideas haha

bunch of tinfoil wearing goofballs

Yurok has too few people breeding to make a new taxable generation to replace the previous one, so they are importing it.

Really not that much of a head scratcher

Import Superior asian IQ's, whitey

Why is this place obsessed with interracial sex?

Or Jews really just hate white people like every other minority does and want us to be killed, so they work together to destroy our countries while pretending to be white
>OY VEY BUT THAT'S RACIST TO ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING I ACCUSE YOU OF

Hello newfag.

Morning prayers followed by the daily raping of the aid workers then lunch prayers then bumming small boys

*Yurop

t. controlled opposition

White people intermarry the least of the races though, so interracial relationships would wipe out every other race before whites. If it were a conspiracy, it would be the exact opposite of what you're saying it is.

You right wing SJWs are not very smart.

>tfw your waifu actress does something interracial in a movie , making it impossible for you to find her attractive ever again

>Dakota Fanning
>Saoirse Ronan
>Bryce Dallas Howard
>Diane Krüger

It fucking hurts. It also happens with the actresses I find attractive also, it's like if they reviewed my browser story and made their casting based on that.

>I have a daughter and the world is getting significantly more dangerous for her because of this shit.
How old is she how old is she? How her feet? Have you had to spank her does she like getting spanked?

>posted from my ethnostate while committing apartheid against all non-Euro non-jews

>only noticing now
are you sure you've watched lovely bones?

Probably people having sex in general

More like knife in the belly.

You picked shit actresses who can't emote and pick dishonest flicks, your fault.

A swedish girl saddened that the white guy is nice and treats her, but his cock just isn't big enough.

Yeah, so? Israel is what every nation has to aspire to be. An ethnostate, a good economy, a self sustaining society, nuclear families and a big enough army to serve as a deterrent.