What does this country have to be proud of? Why does it exist?

What does this country have to be proud of? Why does it exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ7NL-o6E8#t=5m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alternate universe yanks

Why is it always an American who asks this?

because you fucks are right next to us.

I actually like these guys (2 jews and 1 slav, but CANADIANS anyway)

to BTFO Sup Forumsards

To invent the insulin that keeps you fat fucks alive.

why do you exist?

OOOOO CAAAANAAADAAA

Canada is America's smaller and happier younger brother. Americans are always stressed out, Canadians know how to take it easy.

Many Canadians on here aren't in touch with their inner buddy. Maybe that's why they're here. A real Canadian would start every thread with 'heya buddy, how's it gooing, eh' instead of engaging in rude and counterproductive nazi and feelposting.

I just don't get how they are proud of being cucked by britts, what the actual fuck? imagine a britt telling you what to do, fucking hell I would go full mexican cartel just for daring to

There is no Canadian identity though. We are a multicultural society.

>family analogies

We don't tell them what to do though.

t. david patel

>tfw we used to be an irrelevant little country next to America that no one cared about or knew anything about other than that we were polite and happy
>tfw saying goodbye to the days of enjoying quiet, peaceful solitude

t. Benedict Hong

justin bieber
justin trudeau

It's rhetorical you ignorant twat, your cuntry doesn't have the power to push anyone, unlike mine, we rule here

And here I was thinking you were anti-racists like us.
go to Sup Forums

You seem a bit simple. Good luck in any case.

we are not racists, but we are xenophobes, if you don't accept and comply with our culture, you might as well kys

to make Americans and Anglos feels better about themselves

are every canadian named justin a faggot?

every Canadian named is a faggot

For starters, it isn't America.

Canada must be the one of the best countries to live in but is always forgotten its existence by people

that's why you're 3rd world, pablo

I voted for Justin because he said he'd legalize weed. Instead he's legalized beastiality (Jul. 2016), Imams cutting off babies' clitorises (Dec. 2017) and made it illegal to criticize Islam or refuse to use non-cis pronouns.

They would’ve had a cool flag at least but they fucked that up

t. Pajeet Khan Smith posting from dial-up internet

2bh as a briton i also have no idea why canada exists.

you weren't mentioned at any point during my education and only later on in life did i realise that canada was the brit part of the United states that didn't split off during that george washington malarkey.

we learn about india, the caribbean, ireland, australia and new zealand as far as colonial history goes, but canada must have just been in a passing mention because i feel like no one in this country gives a flying toss about it despite the fact that their entire identity revolves around us.

t. Thomas Zhao

Canada should ally russia so they can put S400 and military bases here to troll burgers and make them ass mad.

oh boy here comes the thirdie defence force.

what's next a reply from nepal?

you should go back to india

Sorry i can not give you direction towards a designated shitting street Muresh.
I could upload a 100kb map for you but youd need one hour to download it

Memes aside, it is like america, except it is much better

>Countries cannot be personified
>Countries with the same dominant language cannot be shown as relatives
Amerishart education at work

>tfw we used to be an irrelevant little country next to America
>used to

There are only two countries next to you, no wonder you are obsessed

despite our many similarities, Canada and the US have different values, and should remain separate countries. A better question is, why do people talk about countries with vastly different values/economies/religions/languages unifying or staying united? (e.g. N/S Korea; different states in India; Canada/Quebec; red US states and blue US states; Kurdistan and Iraq, Syria, Turkey, and Iran; etc.)

Best English Teachers, Modest and Kind People in General.

Too bad you can't direct yourself to a better country.

Haha, nah just kidding, Hungary will get there eventually, have a good one mate.

Because Britain got sick of it being a colony, and made it a self governing dominion in the mid 20th century. Once Canada showed that it could govern itself in the long term, Britain eventually gave it more and more independence. Finally, in 1982, Britain gave Canada control over its own constitution, finally giving it independence. There are people in this thread older than independent Canada.

Canadians have the most beta accents in the English-speaking world.

Torontonians especially sound like faggots.

Wrong, that would be Americans, home of the San fran accent, Seattle accent, Floridian accent and New Yoik accent.

What do you mean by New York? The Italian-American Brooklyn accent makes the panties of Aussies supersoaked.

I appreciate the comment.

We are united in the vastness of the north. Canada has sent peacekeeping soldiers to die for other countries. We have a culture of brotherly love.

What I enjoy about Canada is really the land. I like spending time in nature. If you visit this country come for our rocks, trees and water.

We are what you were supposed to be until you chimped out like common niggers.

The American Revolution was one of the worst events in human history and unironically doomed western civilization. Fucking faggots

Very unbased. Watch your language.

hahaha you dumb faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ7NL-o6E8#t=5m35s

why are ameri-gayaccents so insecure?

Fantastic impression by Trevor Noah. That has always been my impression of Australians--people who sound like Chinese retards attempting to speak English.

It's better than the United States.