ITT: QUALITY

ITT: QUALITY

I might be slow poking here but did anyone else feel like Crack The Whip had characters faces go off model quite a bit?

It really felt off model in that episode.

You mean the whole show right?

Of course I do.

hand slap is down+b

I said that CONSTANTLY during the stream but nobody else acknowledged it

why didn't she just do that shit to begin with?

>inb4 she her powers were weakened or some convenient bs

Faggots literally forgot to even draw amethyst around her gem, what a goof!

>that chest
>an "experience"

because she needed to tell Jasper those things, to try and convince herself she didn't wanna go back to being Malachite

she only resorted to violence because Jasper tried to stop Steven from "helping"

still surprised it hasn't had a cock bulge added to it yet.

She looks like cwc from this angle

Stop posting your selfies nobody cares

Want to know how I know Stephen Universe just released an episode, even if I don't watch it?

Four threads is a little much.

didn't Jasper pretty much rape her in the process, though? if Lapis can control water like that she should've just used the waves to shoot Jasper into space from the gecko. I haven't watched SU in awhile but I don't recall Jasper being exactly nice, so I don't get why Lapis would wait to defeat her other than another plot convenience.

nah user, its a-okay. the SU fags just realize their own generals are so shitty they have to bring their actual substantive posts into other threads to plague the boards with. It's all good though! We don't need a containment board at all! It's not like MLP ever did stuff like this! SU is different!

Lapis still doesn't really want Jasper gone, in the same way you might hate your ex but still kind of want them around

and as for shooting J into space, Lapis also seems to harbor a LOT of guilt for fucking up the earth with her powers, so she seems to be holding herself back either consciously or unconsciously

at least that's my take

the real reason is we need an antagonist besides the diamonds and jasper will be that while it's convenient

it continues

My Little Crystal

Jasper came there begging Lapis to take her back, and Lapis admitted she was kind of into it in a fucked up way. Yeah it was a mutually abusive guilty pleasure relationship analogy episode.

Lapis only turned to violence because Jasper tried to attack Steven.

Nothing will ever be MLP bad

NOTHING

Because Lapis has trouble with confrontations. Her default reaction is to back down. See also: Jail Break.