*aborts your baby*

Is there anything more evil that a woman can do? What are some truly evil scenes in all of Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w

What's the problem? Just make another one

IT WAS AN ABORTION, MICHAEL

Women are evil

Think about it. Why would you kill a baby if you could just give it someone else?

>hurr only my will as the father as important, there's no way i could simply find someone who really does want to have my child!!! i must force this specific woman to have a child because it was what she wanted at the time (or maybe not even that and it was just another accidental pregnancy)

The only answer is that you're showing contempt for not only a life but also someones legacy as well as a relationship.

I was genuinely surprised at how good this show is. I enjoyed watching it.

Who's going to take care of all the unwanted babies? You?

>having to watch lena dunham
I'd rather drink cyanide

>dude murdering children is okay if i feel like it LMAO

Because you have to wait 9 months, get fat and let everyone know you made a bad choice. Duh?

If it was mine, yes.

Even if you are pro choice you have to admit that it was wrong of her because you have to respect all points of view and you have to talk about this before having sex to see if your patner is also pro choice.

>dude forcing women to have a person they have decided they are unable to raise due to issues of emotional preparedness or life/financial stability live in their abdomen for 9 months is okay if i feel like it!

>scene frames it as if she dindu nuffin

What is it about pro-choicers that can't at least accept how pro-lifers feel about the situation even if they disagree

>I'd rather abort a baby than get fat

T-shirt right there.

>I'm-fucking-plying getting fat is the extent of everything that happens during pregnancy
I forget that people here are retarded incels who are genetic dead ends. My mistake.

Why don't women just ask the guy before having sex? "Hey just in case I get pregnant I want to know that you will be okay with aborting it".
Stupid as it sounds, that's how people think when they believe (or do mental gymnastics to believe) that a fetus is not a person.

Watching it was weird because I knew about her before I watched the show, I already had a bad opinion of her and I was confused because She seemed really self aware by making her character a huge piece of shit. It's like she knows but still won't change how she acts in real life.

The way she's acting is what's scary here. She doesn't seem to care at all. He's angry about several things and she isn't at all interested in how he feels even though they're in a relationship. The fact that she didn't think getting an abortion was something to consult him about beforehand is despicable.

>hey just so you know I'm pregnant and thinking about terminating your offspring's life because we aren't interested in having children right now. How do you feel about this?

Seems like a no brainer desu

>not being able to read something without taking it literally
You should get checked for autism. I obviously wasn't going to write a whole parragraph about each and every single thing about pregnancy, idiot. I'm just getting the idea across but I guess it wasn't simple-for-a-five-yearold enough for you.

>hurr I decided I don't love you anymore despite being willing to have unprotected sex in the recent months so I'll kill your child tee hee

hey retard, nobody is asking them to raise them. you can put your child up for adoption. what you can't do is murder people because it inconveniences you. back to reddi,t, faggot.

If you believe abortion to be murder and your girlfriend aborts, which is therefore infanticide of your own child by your own definition, would it be acceptable under natural law to slit your gf's throat open and give her a nice acid bath?

what film is it when it's raining and two people are sat in a car and the husband sees them discussing the abortion

Both characters are fucking stupid. Why don't they just discuss what to do in the possible event of a pregnancy, before having sex?
Instead of "whoa I totally didn't expect to get someone pregnant... what do you mean you are pro abortion?".
Just discuss your abortion views before having sex. Dumb millenials.

>under natural law

Probably not. And especially not under real law.

Nocturnal Animals

Nocturnal Animals

>Just discuss your abortion views before having sex

hahaha
you're a virgin right?

Most parents would not hesitate to murder someone who murdered their child and courts have let people off on such instances, I'm wondering why it'd be different if it was in the womb

Women are shit and I laugh at them when they end up unmarried childless used-up sluts in the 40s

Male contraception fucking when

t. only had sex with hookers

for the common pleb? never

Before she had it done would have been a very good time to discuss their views on abortion. People experience problems in relationships. It's normal. To go and get an abortion without even saying a word to her boyfriend is the bigger problem here that required a discussion.

>so dried up that you treat abortions like going to the salon

Why wouldn't the roastie be on some sort of permanent birth control in this situation

Because at

No, you just don't get it because you wouldn't mind if someone aborted your child. But some guys do. If they do they shouldn't just assume all girls are pro life.

>the dumbass brother meme

i hope you've never masturbated in your life or you've killed literally millions of childreb

JUST

I think the worst part is that she's smiling and smug about it the whole time. You can tell from the very start, she casually brings it up multiple times, trying to get a rise out of him and to show off.

>implying that's true

Men are such desperate betas that someone will take a used up slut.

The idea of a spinster only applies to women too timid to open themselves to a relationship, sluts will always have a host to leech.

its called a condom dummy

Note the precept in my op

>shareblue flooding this thread now
Send the kikes back

by natural law none has rights you fucking mong

t. statist cuckold

ayy lmao

>waaaah the only reason i cant get a girlfriend is because the evil jews are making interracial sprite commercials

whites are fucking pathetic

thanks m8s

It would be worse if she let him know she was pregnant, acted like she was going to keep, and then got an abortion later just to spite him.

Usually when you post the same thing every 8 hours over and over for days on end it annoys me. But every time I see that thumbnail of Gillian Jacobs I must go a play with my peckah. So whatever, keep it up.

libposting is so 2016, maybe if you were invited to parties you'd understand a thing or two?

You're right. It's not that she doesn't care. It's that she seems to be proud of what she's done, like she accomplished something good. I'm not even against abortion desu but I believe it's a very serious thing that needs to be dealt with in a professional manner, not so casually. Abortion should not be mentioned and discussed in the same way you would mention buying a candy bar yesterday.

Women deserve every cancer

>Abortion should not be mentioned and discussed in the same way you would mention buying a candy bar yesterday.

Precisely. That cuts to the quick of it.

>you're right, you don't understand

He had to fight with every ounce of his being to not ram his fist straight into her nose. I could feel the anger. I didn't realize he was such a good actor.

Which is why this scene is pretty weird for me seeing as (knowing the agenda of the show) they're trying to portray abortion as something that's akin to regular contraception. There's an autistic lack of empathy from her, such so that she could be described as evil even if you take the abortion out of it

What would you have done in this situation, Sup Forums?

Dumped her and told her not to speak to me again. If I were Adam I could sure as fuck find a better girl than her so no big loss.

>i don't know basic biology: the post

> It's not that she doesn't care. It's that she seems to be proud of what she's done, like she accomplished something good

On the contrary, I think her aloofness to the whole thing is the worst part

If you KNOW that your partner feels this way, why would you not treat them with great sensitivity? Even if she didn't know beforehand, why would she continue to act like it was nothing when it clearly meant something to him?

Instead her attitude shows she only cares about her own feelings on the issue, which suggests she only cares about her own feelings in any situation

It'd be like if your dad died and your gf was like "lol and?" Just because it wasn't your dad doesn't mean you don't understand that it was someone elses' dad

>feminism

>dude carry my child for 9 months even though I'm an irresponsible manchild lmao

Do incels really think like this?

Is it worse to abort someone's kid without consulting them, lie and say he is the father and make him raise someone else's kid, lie that he is the father and try to force him to pay child support, or make sure the guy gets you pregnant so that he is trapped?

who are you quoting???

Dumbest fucking thing I've read all day

>Killing babies is ok if its out of convenience.

Probably lie and make them pay child support because at that point you're not even a family raising the kid together, combined with the stress of being a parent.

Pregancy can be life-threatening.

She britta'd a fucking baby.

So can telling a man you aborted their child

Best not to fuck at all then.

Good talk.

What is this "child" bullshit? She said it was just a ball of cells, probably wasn't even shaped like a baby yet.

God, Gillian is such a shitty actress. Is this what Juilliard is popping out into the world?

This scene actually works if you imagine her as her self-righteous leftist caricature character from Community.

I'd be especially glad that she did it just because of how crass she is about it. Good, I don't want to have a baby with you, you nut.

even then, people have beliefs and sometimes hangups. its not an unreasonable subject to be upset about or unprepared for, or even to be a dick about. how many men (who would have value in a fetus) wouldnt be distraught or angry?

the whole scene kind of muddles the subject here, but then real life can do that too

>Is there anything more evil that a woman can do?

Yeah, refuse to abort your baby

I understand, but I don't get applying the term "child" to an extremely underdeveloped blob. I'm not saying it isn't a big deal, I just don't agree with that terminology.

>I didn't want to talk about killing your child beforehand, I just wanted to do it

Just go fuck someone else??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>being a moralfag in 2017

no wonder Kylo turned evil

You don't like it because it humanises the thing you're fine murdering and that gives you a bad no-no feeling in your tummy and makes you uncomfortable because your liberal idols told you it was A-OK

Really makes you think... Wow

because then you raise an unhappy little shit who is most likely going to grow up without any kind of family because nobody wants to adopt children and even if he is statistics say he'll grow up to be a much worse criminal than your average nigger

there are tumors where the term "person" is more applicable than here and even then they get cut out and binned all the same

>handholdless virgins discussing sex
And you thought an arts major was a waste of time.

>dude I want to have DOUBLE the nigger population and shit up society with a massive spike in criminals and general children of single mother scum because of my jewish sand nigger religion that doesnt say anything about when you get your soul but actually advocates for giving miscarriages to women who cheat on their husbands lmao

american """"""conservative"""""" logic

Sharia law can't come fast enough

in fetus in fetu are literally just clumps of hair and teeth

Yes. That's not even that bad. I'm not gonna pretend that abortions are a good thing, but both parents should have the right to consent to a parental role. Women should be entitled to their body, and men should be entitled to their financial freedom.

To answer your question, yes, there is a more evil thing a woman can do; to trick a man into raising another man's child. Paternity fraud is evil, because it plays with a man's emotions, and even worse, deprives him of the continuation of his family line.

Are you ok?