About 30 minutes into Sausage Party, I felt the urge to walk out the theater. It wasn’t because of the raunchiness...

>About 30 minutes into Sausage Party, I felt the urge to walk out the theater. It wasn’t because of the raunchiness. I was wholly prepared for that after watching the red band trailer. No, it was the rigid stereotypes of people of color that irritated me.

>After seeing stereotypes of Jews, Arabs, Indians and Asians, stereotypes which those communities have worked decades to combat, I came to the conclusion that Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill were like high school class clowns, simply having fun at our expense. I could simply leave it at that, but the infuriating part is how frequently this happens. When can I get a Mexican American character who is dealing with the psychological effects of a gender transition? Or what about a black American who struggles to maintain her identity against early onset Alzheimer’s? Characters with nuance. White actors have won Academy Awards for such roles. Can we at least get the chance to play them?

Remember when people used to not be so offended by comedy movies?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sausage-party-gets-people-of-color-wrong_us_57ae408de4b0ae60ff0280c1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsaOK28DtNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 9 and think this movie is so funny

i want to see this 2bh

I'm so glad the script leaked and I don't have to watch this kike fueled garbage

>When can I get a Mexican American character who is dealing with the psychological effects of a gender transition?
>Or what about a black American who struggles to maintain her identity against early onset Alzheimer’s?
B O R I N G
O
R
I
N
G
fucking libs

>When can I get a Mexican American character who is dealing with the psychological effects of a gender transition? Or what about a black American who struggles to maintain her identity against early onset Alzheimer’s?

Holy shit, it's SJW Mad LIbs.

funny because these niggers rated it better than sex

youtube.com/watch?v=JsaOK28DtNc

>post an archive link op, I tried but it didn't render properly

It's called Sausage Party
It's an animated comedy about anthropomorphic food
And this cunt is looking for Dog Day Afternoon with strong Characters-of-Color

I'll give a shit about laughing for stereotypes in cartoons when they start being made by non SJW cartoonists and not comedic hacks.

>what about a black American who struggles to maintain her identity against early onset Alzheimer’s?
That would be boring as fuck. Because everybody knows the outcome: abject failure and an hour-and-a-half of sad. Because that's what Alzheimer's is. It doesn't matter who has the Alzheimer's.
I'm going to tell the people around me to just kill me if I ever get to that point. No way I'm making them deal with that shit.

Underageb& reported

>I want characters with nuance in a meme movie
lol

Seth rogan is an absoulute trash heap

>huffingtonpost

>When can I get a Mexican American character who is dealing with the psychological effects of a gender transition? Or what about a black American who struggles to maintain her identity against early onset Alzheimer’s? Characters with nuance. White actors have won Academy Awards for such roles. Can we at least get the chance to play them?

Just, make one youself, I don't know, like pick a camera and record shit.

>black person with alzheimers
>Mexican transgender
Its a fucking comedy movie about food.

DUDE

The movie looks like shit but because SJWs are offended by it I think I need to check it out

Screenshot this:

Sausage party will gross more than femibusters.

Fuckin a right. I already have my plan if I am diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I'm going to see a few different doctors to make sure that I have it. If all the doctors agree unanimously, I'm going to take a long vacation with my family, then once we get back in going to go out into a field, call 911 to tell them they have a body to collect, and blow my brains out with a 12 gauge.

So I heard there's supposed to be a food orgy in this movie?

No shit.

At the end of the movie all of the characters have an orgy, and then they learn that they're actually in a movie because..
>Dood weed lmao
It opened their eyes.

oh look another film from a few of the idiots from "the hangover" with a manufactured controversy to get people talking

i don't care if i find racism funny i hate being pandered to by jews almost as much as i hate jews to start with

i bet kim is spinning in his grave(pic related)

>stereotypes of Jews
>Rogen and Hill (real last name: Feldstein) are both fucking Jewish

good god

The Muslim lavash uses the sausage as a strap on to fuck the Jewish bagel through its hole and then also fuck the bun in the same motion.

>go sees comedy movie
>upset that there isn't a terribly depressing scene where a watermelon breaks down when he can't remember his mother's name

I need to see this movie.

MODS

Please enter me in your Last Will and Testament as the sole beneficiary of your stuff. Name: Jason Wickerson Jacks. Thanks Bro. Also, I would love to have that shotgun too and a vacation invite would be swell.

Dallas Rico is mentally ill.
Or its satire, im not quite sure.

Awh Mr.Nebbits what are you doing out in the field again?

Huh uh what who are you? Where's my shotgun?

Silly Mr. Nebbits all you brought with you is your cane

Oh uh um right cane

Let's get you back to the home now, its movies and oatmeal cookies night, you'd favorite!

What? Where the hell am I, why are we outside?

>Or what about a black American who struggles to maintain her identity against early onset Alzheimer’s?

Wut? Planet of the apes: prevolution was exactly that

can't blame you lad.

I'll probably just innawoods with SKS and starve to death when the beta amyloid jew comes for me.

Extreme desu. Lots of people are semi-functional beloved family mascots in their dementia.

You could at least try to make it look like a heroic accident.

>I came to the conclusion that Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill were like high school class clowns

You're coming to that conclusion NOW? Them and all the other faggots associated with Apatow have always been this way. And they're Jewish, lel.

>Dallas Rico

I really fucking hope that's a pen name.

Literally just trying to capture the box office magic that Tou Story did
Nobody has ever managed to compete and nobody ever will

they didnt do the hangover

Check your age privilege shitlord!

Black or not, I would actually be interested in such a movie.

Black people don't get alzeimers

People are faggots nowadays OP
also anyone have the little comic kid that says "You're a faggot, and my mom says faggots go to hell" pic? thank

10/10

>id is 1edg

E D G Y

I think that leaked food orgy scene was enough for me.

It looks kind of dumb.

LONDON

Who goes to the movies anymore though? Nothing but trash

I've been meaning to break up with my SJW of a girlfriend for very obvious reasons. I talked her into going to see Sausage Party with me. She had no interest in the movie, none what so ever.

I had to play every card in the book to get her to.
>You never want to do anything I want to
>We'll go to dinner afterwards, my treat
>I'll renounce my white, cis male scum ways for you

Needless to say, the movie did all the work of a break up for me.

>remember when Sup Forums had a sense of humor.

>After seeing stereotypes of Jews, Arabs, Indians and Asians, stereotypes which those communities have worked decades to combat

What did they mean by this?

>When can I get a Mexican American character who is dealing with the psychological effects of a gender transition? Or what about a black American who struggles to maintain her identity against early onset Alzheimer’s?

When you write your own shit you worthless fucking parasite.

>implying this was not all planned
Rogen has used controversy to make mad shekels before and by now he's perfected the strategy. The Interview was either specifically designed to get a rise out of the North Koreans or the whole reaction was faked so that way people would think it was edgy and brave to watch the movie that "scared" le evil North Korean regime.
Now he knows that getting a rise out of overly sensitive people will get edgy hipsters to shove out the shekels to watch it to rebel against PC. He knew this movie would anger SJWs, which he thinks will make alt right and alt left people and people tired of PC to go see it. But make no mistake, he is the establishment and the establishment is trying to convince you that you're rebelling against it while at the same time you're lining their pockets. It's like Hot Topic.

wouldn't the you get pulled into the point's gravity field?

This is a new level of insanity. Instead of being portrayed realistically in movies they now want to be show as tranny Alzheimer's patients hahahaha. I say give it to them. Make every dindu in the movies a fat mentally ill piece of shit with their dick chopped off. After all black kids need positive role models.

>responding with Sup Forumstier reactions instead of being funny

Yeah diabeetus gets them way before Alzheimer's has a chance.