CUCK DOESN'T LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD FOR CALLING HIM A PUSSY

Please Sup Forums, help me out here

Some cuck doesn't like Clint Eastwood for telling whingey millennials to "get over" racism

Worst of all is the comments, all saying Clint is going to "die soon", mocking him, saying he's "privileged" (he was working class and served in the fucking Army), etc.

PLEASE downvote this abomination and let these cucks know how you feel in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=c3emwq6Mfks

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
youtube.com/watch?v=F2JQXszJyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yaNBquHwg
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/millennials-outraged-over-tv-show-portraying-millennials-as-outraged-a7184771.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

Thanks for the bump but that has fuck all to do with my thread.

Seriously, look at the comments on that video. You will want to slit your own throat. Or slit their throats more likely I guess.

Done bump.

That is one caricature of an evil jew

>implying some dumb, old, millionaire vapid trash from hollywood has any idea of what he's talking about

Sup Forums would normally shit on Hollywood but since this mummy is advocating racism it's cool to garbled on his jizz

Why are racists so stupid and hypocritical?

Jimmy Dore is the guy who spat in Alex Jones' face.

Remember that.

He's Catholic by birth.

JUST

That's the same cuck who spit in Alex Jones face on the TYT stage

>White person lived a privileged life
Yeah fuck him

Bump

our generation is going to be much worse when they push back against leftism

>pussy generation proves Clint right by being pussies
what a surprise
also this pussy spat in Alex Jones's face just because he didn't like him.

Hey, look at that, 27 people who would be better off dead. Firing squad, anyone?

We could destroy the young turds if we wanted, if we downvoted they'r videos everyday for one week they would need to shut down comments and that would make the channel die.

>It's a spic

No one cares what you have to say beandip just stay on your side

Pretty obnoxious guy.

>calling someone a pussy makes you a pussy

I hate this fucking faggot. Jesus Christ this guy is an insufferable cunt. He's so fucking obnoxious i can't stand it.

They participate in the "all or nothing" fallacy. They think if you're not PC, then you are for extreme hatred and nothing else. It's not being nice when you're whining every 5 seconds over something you think has offended someone else. You're not being considerate, you're being an idiot.

lmao, all these people saying that Clint isn't a tough guy wouldn't dare say that shit to his face least they want their shit pushed in.

TRIGGERED

>low IQ racist valuing appeals to authority based on nationality/ethnicity more so than self reflection

Why am I not surprised?

>>calling someone a pussy makes you a pussy
It's funny because it's coming from a guy who spat in another guy's face because he didn't like him.

>Jimmy Dore

I already know if I click that link I'm going to increase my risk for an aneurysm so I'm going to refrain from doing so.

You're not missing anything, it's just the usual smug arrogant bullshit.

wat

You realize all those videos of Clint Eastwood killing Mexicans were just movies right?

I pray, the next interviewer please ask Clint about the outcry over his pussy comments just so he can say "Thanks for proving me right."

i dont want C.E. to die

That's what cucks do. Spit and run.

Best Jimmy Dore aneurysm right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=F2JQXszJyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yaNBquHwg

I really like that these liberals were willing to put up with anything so long as they could hold on to their virtue-signalling but as soon as they realized that might be out the window with Hillary THEN and only then do they back off their support even a little bit

>live through an era of real racism
>all these fags think shits bad and make excuses for wannabe gangbanger niggers
Clint probably wishes he could go back to a time where they just called the national guard.

Redpill me on millenials... From my perspective they are just a bunch of kids born around the year 2000 and most of them are just total retards.

Fuck the comments were cringeworthy. I wish liberals could be open about it and just say they want white men to die, and not sit on their high horse, then jump at you. Fucking snakes in the grass.

Anyone who wishes death on others has another thing coming their way

Zyklon B would be less messy, but the firing squad would be more fun.

>Millennials

Summed up in one image

SAVE US PINOCHET

What do you call this face?

Baby Boomers =1950-1969
Gen X = 1970-1980
Gen Y = 1980-1995
GEN Z = 1995-present (millenials)

The fag on the left with the vest looks like McLovin.

What adult man spits at somebody?

Clint Eastwood confirmed for Ubermensch

This the same guy that spit into the face of that water-filter salesman?

Is this true? I thought i was a millennial since i was born in 91.

No millennials are gen Y.

Millennial is a partial mixture of Y and Z. You are a millenial.

Jimmy Dore is social cancer.

these memes are getting too powerful lads

Bashing in the heads of these smug god damned SJW cucks is going to be so sweet.

>it's a compliment
hahahhahah like fucking clockwork

The cuck proudly wears his cuckdom

>we'll never have spaghetti westerns again

Y liv

Jimmy Dore is the creepiest regressive cuck out there. His self-loathing libtardism is off the charts.

I'm too young for gen -x , too old for millenials...a lost soul you could say

Clint is right, if they stopped treating shitskins like shitskins, and treated them like humans, they'd fix the problem.

Wow, I thought Clint was a cuck, what happened?

Don't you have some innocent people to rape and behead?

Holy fuck what a smug fucking face in that fucking picture. Id push that fat fucking faggot over and laugh at it holy fuck.

PRAISE EASTWOOD

PRAISE KEK

Bump for correcting the record

Isn't that faggot on TYT*s?

Watching video now. About ready to rage.

OY VEY

Confirmed

REMEMBER TO UPBOAT THE COMMENTS!

Kek, fucking liberals saying Clint should be executed for calling them pussies. God damn lmao.

We need to go full CTR mode

Thank you for making this thread, Im gonna downvote this on multiple bot accounts, one does not simply insult the greatest american actor to ever live.

cheers m8

i got about 40 seconds into that video before his nasally jew voice,poor posture and betaness forced me to close it

He never was you filthy pole

Joel Mchale has a new show?

Because it is

Fuck, so close from being considered normal, I was born in 95

kind of, it's really just all the same show

Does this guy not realize he just went full retard and proved Clint's point with this stupid video?

fucking jew

Jimmy Dore is a disgusting sack of shit who's lucky he didn't face criminal charges for spitting in Alex Jones's face on tape.

If he had done that to a cop, he'd be facing aggravated assault and battery charges, no question.

>unfunny cuck jew

Yeah, think I'm just gonna go ahead and not watch that.

The smallest shit Clint Eastwood ever took had more testosterone than this guy, his dad and his sons will ever have

Based Clint Eastwood. I love this guy

How would he know what being a man is? Just look at the beta cuck and his glasses.

I got the chance to work with Clint Eastwood on American Sniper. One of the nicest, most professional guys I've met in hollywood. And believe me there are a lot of cocksuckers in the industry so its nice to meet good people.

You're a lucky guy.

has "wtf I hate___" posting gone too far?

One of the few non kike, non cucked Hollywood stars. And not only that, but he is a living leyend.
And it drives them crazy.

Imagine her horror when she realises that her back reads: "Fuck black people!"

my fucking sides, oh lord

>calling Clint a racist
LOL he hung out with WOPs his whole life.

This guy admitted he was a Jew in the coincidence detector TYT video.

I'll just leave this here

Millennials outraged over TV show portraying millennials as outraged

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/millennials-outraged-over-tv-show-portraying-millennials-as-outraged-a7184771.html

cuck hunt when

>not telling anyone why racism is so bad
Why am i not surprised?

>Jimmy Dore
He's JEWISH

lol low IQ

bumping for downvote

>leftist cucks can handle banter

SHOCKING

This. Also Clint Eastwood is a shitty actor who got rekt by Obama HARD. And the Good Bad and the Ugly is a lame, boring snorefest, there I said it.

All Mexicans are lame, boring and Mexico is a snorefest

They've really gone too far this time.