Stupid Nigger General?

>Hurr, why are there no black people in EUROPEAN fantasy?

I dunno Boyega, how come Chinese Wuxia Cinema doesn't feature white people?

It's OUR fault Africa has no culture you dumb nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3GcSqKwtEM
youtube.com/watch?v=nXGWgVn5FBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Generally speaking, John Boyega is a c.uck.

The internet was a mistake.

Chinks are buying out Africa as we speak and he's bitching about diversity in a shitty fantasy show? I get that he wants more acting gigs but his priorities are a bit skewed.

To think we'll eventually have vr social media and eventually have to diversify it. There is no escaping them

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen!

This guy is a huge racist.

He's a nigger, of course he's stupid. He can't help it, it's out fault for bringing his ancestors out of Africa and trying to civilize them.

The hypocrisy is unbearable.

>I don't like racial composition of actors in this particular movie

Is this article true? It sounds like a charicature of a race-baiting Hollywood liberal retard.

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen!"

So John only sees skin color BUT its everyone else that is racist... The cast of LOTR and GOT is very diverse, just because they all have similar skin tones does not mean they are the same "type" of person John.

>LotR isn't diverse

He can't see past the colour of someones skin, disgusting. LotR actually features a wide range of diverse characters from Humans, Dwarfs, Elves and Orcs.

>It's OUR fault Africa has no culture you dumb nigger.

It's OUR fault they're too fucking retarded to come up with their own shit therefore feel like whites owe it to them to give them "representation" so they don' have to do any thinking and creating.
Never-you-mind that on that rare occasion they do come up with their own shit, it's black-only except for the mandatory white villian. But that's ok. No one else needs representation and equality in their shit except as villians.

No racist double-standard there.

It's true, google it, there's a couple articles on it in fact.

Leftists love to hold contradictory ideas as long as they impact white people negatively.

>there are no black people on game of thrones

Is this guy retarded? There are multiple black people in the Danaerys storyline, and that's excluding the all-black army.

There were plenty of black faces in LOTR. They were orcs. Also all of the trolls were portrayed by Leslie Jones wearing a motion capture suit.

I ate a "not."

It's NOT out fault Africa is full of dumb niggers with no culture.

>Leftists

It applies to a tiny minority of leftists, but literally all racists.

>Stupid Nigger General
ok
youtube.com/watch?v=U3GcSqKwtEM

>Chinese Wuxia Cinema doesn't feature white people
FUCKING RACIST YELLOW BASTARDS

>Chinks are buying out Africa as we speak

The entire top 1/3 of it is firmly conquered by ragheads now, who keep slavery alive and going there.

But that's ok. Some honkeys in honkey-land didn't include enough nogs to compensate them for being too stupid to come up with their own shit, and it's apparently a big deal.

It's just like Chicago and Detroit: if they can't blame whites for it and use it as leverage to take from whties, they make it a point to deliberately ignore it.

>tiny minority
Nah, Shareblue.
>>>/shareblue/

He's also implying that every white person is the same. Another thing these retards dont understand is how different white people are and are hugely diverse to use their favorite meme word. You think a man from Denmark and a man from Poland are the same because they have similar skin color? Fuck right off desu

Game Of Thrones is for pathetic KEKS anyway glad to see them get BLACKED

>Sup Forums mong spams celebrity gossip article for weeks
>"Look, I found a celebrity as dumb as I am!"

He is a attention seeking cunt but either way who cares? 99% of the audience doesn't

I've said this time and again and people would still rather bitch about movie roles. Progressives will never attack anything that isn't a white/western boogeyman.

Yes, a very tiny minority. You're just not smart enough to understand that your behavior of combing over SJW blogs all day so you can find things to cry about doesn't reveal a representative sample of "leftists."

It's okay bologna, nig out somewhere else.

>you're not as smart as me to understand how the russians controlled everything tehe ;)
>>>/shareblue/
time to go home hon

It's funny he says that but we had to look at close ups of his sweaty, ugly mug because they needed to shoehorn blacks into Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXGWgVn5FBw

>weeks
>article was written yesterday
Are you from the future?

It applies to liberals and younger leftists who try to make "cultural marxism" a reality.

>european fantasy

what did he mean by this?

>shareblue flooding this thread with replies now
SEND THEM ALL BACK

bet he loved moonlight though

>i dont want to see one type of person on screen
>*watches black panther*

Most leftists are marxist scum, whether they buy into identity politics or not

Just when I was starting to like him

I wonder how he feels about being cast for Star Wars only because he's black

I hate to ruin the joke but he said it sarcastically.

Literally NiggerFaggot: The Major Motion Picture

^this is bait

>I ain't paying money to see Japanese people in a Japanese film!
Hmmm....

>He said it, """""""""""sarcastically""""""""""

Sure you did Boyardee.

Leftism and Marxism have nothing to do with race politics. You can be a racist leftist you know.

>merely pretending

I dont know why you keep posting this ugly ginger fairy.

>european

Same reason why "feminists" complain about wage gaps while not giving two shits about actual oppression in countries like saudi arabia.

What happened to film being an art, where film makers are free to use whatever characters they like, to tell whatever story they like? It's not some bizarre beauty pageant where they have to represent every race. And this guy is supposed to be an actor? Fuck off.

I don't know why you replied to me tbqhwy

>Progressives will never attack anything that isn't a white/western boogeyman.

Be reasonable. Progressives aren't going to waste their breath yelling about China. What good would it do?

Thank God for Poland and East Germany.

It was a different time back then

There is one black dude in Lotr lore. Morgoth, and he's Satan.

>>>/shareblue/
This the new official way of outing kikes

suits want movies to be more bland to have wider appeal and make more money
to have wider appeal they need to spend more money on marketing
ballooning marketing budget means movies need to be even more bland to appeal to an even wider audience to make even more money to cover the marketing
repeat until industry collapse

They often try to justify this by telling us to "stay in our lane", which means "fuck them, I only care about my fantasy bubble"

Pretty much, why can't movies be judged on their own merits instead of the number of blacks, Asians, women or white dudes they have?

Emma Watson's HeForShe program specifically mentions places like Saudi Arabia and Rwanda as areas dealing with issues relevant to feminism.

Also, generally speaking, feminists are complaining about issues they can actually change. They can't really bring about effective change in Mecca, but they can here.

Diversity will always be more important than artistic integrity. We will not be divided.

What good does yelling at whitey to shoehorn nigs into movies do? At least acknowledging what China is doing is a step forward, better than race baiting between blacks and whites.

>Emma Watson

He is a neet that spends all his time here so time is one big blur for him, big guy

What about the Easterlings?

Regardless of whether you think it's a good cause or not, the fact is, they can succeed in their goals here. We're seeing a big push to have more people of color in film as a result of their efforts.

>At least acknowledging what China is doing
It largely goes without saying.

Art has ALWAYS been political you dense snowflake fuck.

Reminder that this man told Samuel Jackson to quit whining after Samuel expressed concern at black British actors being hired for over African American actors in American productions. Even though Mr Jackson's point was about representation for black citizens in the USA. A country with a much bigger problem with racism towards blacks than Britain.

I hope someone called him out on this.

What is this supposed to prove, exactly? Most people have some kind of self grooming method.

>Ryan Colin Kavanaugh (born December 4, 1974) is an American businessman, film producer and film financier. He is the founder and CEO of Relativity Media.[2][3] Through Relativity, he has financed more than 200 films representing more than $17 billion in revenue[4][5] (earning the nickname "Billion Dollar Producer").[6] He is credited as of April 19, 2014 as the producer of 61 films[7] and known for creating a new "Moneyball" model of film finance.[8]

>Kavanaugh was born to a Jewish family[14][15] in Los Angeles, California, where he was raised in the Brentwood neighborhood and attended Brentwood High School. His mother, Leslie (Levin),[16] is a real estate broker, and his father, Jack Konitz, a dentist turned businessman, was born in Germany and later changed his surname to "Kavanaugh" before his son's birth.[17][18]

>Hacking of Sony accounts in late 2014 revealed that Kavanaugh had sent an email to actresses including Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson, telling them to join him in taking action against what he saw as increased antisemitism which could end up as "another Hollacast" [sic].[43]

>Quotes:
>"Do you know how many people saw The Assassination of Jesse James? You and seven other people. Paul Blart grossed nearly $200 million worldwide. I'll take Paul Blart all day, every day."[2]
>"Everything has to run on the principle of profit. We'll never let creative decisions rule our business decisions. If it doesn't fit the model, it doesn't get done."[8]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is fun

bad bait

To be honest, if there's one race of people missing in both GoT and LotR, it's not blacks... it's Asians. And you don't see them crying about it.

>Most people have some kind of self grooming method.

there are plenty of niggers in lotr, orcs

Negro status: uppity

I'm going to be happy in a year or so when all this sort of bullshit is finally completely spun out, and people are tired of hearing it. It's all holdover whining from the Era of Black President (irony)

>Gender equality is your issue too
Oh little Emma, you're a cutie, but you sure are naive. The genders are not, and will never be equal. You're just being played, you're the perfect idiot for the higher powers.

>"another Hollacast"[sic].
my fucking sides have left this quadrant

Again, not really sure what you're trying to prove. Working collaboratively on the issue of gender equality is nothing but a good thing.

But there are no issues concerning my gender.

How so?

Gender equality, and women's suffrage has only brought about the decay of the west, and no, I'm not even meming, I'm being dead serious about this, and will debate you on it.

Okay, how has it brought about the decay of the west?

>Again, not really sure what you're trying to prove.

this

Every movie should have PoC and nonbinary gender quotas

I agree user, don't let these neckbeards dissuade you.

Great job mods. You should nuke this hellhole