Carrie Fisher reveals she was forced to lose weight ahead of first Star Wars movie

Why not John Boyega? He even looks like he packed more for Episode 8. Is it a joke they're pulling on him. The comic relief is usually a fat guy like Jonah Hill. IS that where they're heading?

how?? shes dead

Finn is 100% pure muscle.

her point is moot since she's dead

Serious answer: women in hollywood are obligated to lose weight, much moreso than men (not that it never happens to men)

THICCCCC

looks like she lost alittle too much weight

>woman 'forced' to lose weight makes the news
>the males 'forced' to take steroids don't
Really activates my neurons

yeah id be bitching too if i was busy rotting away into a spoopy skellington

Sure, but men are forced to act unlike women who only have to look pretty. Tell me a male equivalent of Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson, Kristen Stewart, Kat dennings etc... I could go on forever

>There are no terrible bland actors cast just for teenage girls and moms finger banging themselves in the audience
I mean shit dawg, you think Taylor Lautner was cast in twilight because he captured the nuance of Jacob and brought the character to life, or because he looks good without a shirt.
Even Robert whatshisface who is a decent actor, but he got the job because hes a fucking dream boat.
Watch daytime television hunky dudes with calculon tier acting talent.
So yeah, shit goes both ways.

>So yeah, shit goes both ways.
The difference is women get away with it far more than men.

These guys never get a leading role unlike the female stars that I cited despite being unable to act, they get to be the main star in most of their films.

dat ass

>forced to lose weight
>takes coke instead of going on a diet
>has a heart attack
>dies

huh. disney killed her then.

everyone is on a diet except John Boyega, why?
Are they trying to make him look like Kenan Thompson , is that the objective?

His not fat, it's just that his body type

>those wide hips
>those long arms
kek he looks like a literal orangutan

>The comic relief is usually a fat guy like Jonah Hill. IS that where they're heading?
it was pretty evident that he's the comic relief already

Maybe Disney wants to drive the point home

Its really no wonder Disney killed her, watching her trying to act in TFA was fucking embarrassing.

Hell im pretty sure the whole "general" Leia thing only came about because calling her a princess would connect her to the Disney Princess brand.

Cause the action hero is Rey, Finn is the funny black guy

>Its really no wonder Disney killed her, watching her trying to act in TFA was fucking embarrassing.
Not more embarrassing than Daisy Ridley, yet she's still alive.

>Hell im pretty sure the whole "general" Leia thing only came about because calling her a princess would connect her to the Disney Princess brand.
No, it's because of feminism, Disney wants to break gender stereotypes of females being princesses, heck they can be generalz too if they close their eyes and focus.

What emotion is her facial expression supposed to convey?

>sign a contract
>be outraged that the other party expects you to meet it's terms

Check out the hand

That's the face she makes giving you the ole rub n tug

"Just get this shit over with"

John isnt fat, he has thick child bearing hips. No ammount of anything is going to reduce that.

They also 'forced' Mark Hammill to get in shape but I never saw him complaining about it.

Me in the Yankees cap

Leonardo DiCaprio is about as talented as Scarlett Johansson. Back in the 90s Leo was cast in big movies solely because of his looks and the financial success of those movies lead to him being cast in big movies in the 00s and all of that has cemented him as a superstar so he continues to get cast in big movies even though he isn't very talented. If he looked like Steve Buscemi he wouldn't have a career.

"I didn't know I'd be working with a nigger when I signed this contract."

autism

because black men, even if they're fat, are still ten times more attractive than white bois. it is a pure fact.

Yeah it never happens. For example Val Kilmer's agent never forced him to lose weight.

BS, men can't get away with looks only. How can you compare DI Caprio to ScarJo. I'm not fan of him but he gets into his character. ScarJo is just Scarjo strutting her lazy ass on set.

Those poor, poor women, being forced to eat less by the patriarchy

good post

They actually love each other going as far as calling each other retarded nicknames but Sup Forums ignores that, it's like Sup Forums pretending that Taylor Swift is a neo-nazi.

They don't just ask men to eat less...

Django Unchained, The Wolf of Wall Street, and What's Eating Gilbert Grape are his only impressive performances. He's good at playing loud assholes and retards but that's it. He has gotten better with age but he still hasn't become a legitimately great actor.

>men are forced to act unlike women who only have to look pretty.
robertpattinsonlaughing.jpg

ScarJo has none and her last performance in GITS makes you feel it's the first time she's playing before a camera. Youtubers are doing more convincing acting that this cunt

>obligated

having to do something in your work contract is not obligation u idiot. It's like saying you are obligated to work. They can always not take the roles that require them to lose weight, but they will never do that. They just want to complain that they actualy have to work for the millions of dollars they earn

You have ammo to say disney killed carrie and you aren't pushing it. You could actually damage the mouse for pushing this.

This, so many men need to bulk up and get ripped for certain roles. Losing weight is much easier.

Also anyone have the pic of all the Christian Bale transformations he's done.

>male FRIEND
Is he beta or gay?

so many filters

Carrie talked about how she had to lose weight like a year before TFA. It was in her contract, if she didn't shape or said no they had ways of writing her out. Hammil had similar obligations but not as bad. Ford didn't have to to cause he's in shape

She was pretty good in Ghost World and Lost in Translation. Although those are her only impressive performances. Most of the time she's about the same caliber as Leo but you're right that she was unusually bad in Ghost in the Shell. I guess she couldn't handle the copious amount of green screen.

I love how when people were saying Carrie Fisher did a ton of drugs and that probably related to her death, internet feminists started yelling about how Disney "murdered" her by asking her to lose weight and it had nothing to do with her drug habit.

Then when the autopsy report came out they started yelling "HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT UP, WHAT'S IN HER BODY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

I'm convinced Disney killed Carrie Fisher indirectly by reminding her how badly she aged.

>male equivalent of Jennifer Lawrence
Shia LaBeouf
>Scarlett Johansson
Chris Pine
>Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson
>Kat Dennings
I mean she barely has a career...Milo Ventimiglia I guess?

Stress and drugs killed her. The stress was brought on by star wars and disney. Hell they could have gotten her back on certain drugs with their weight program. She died for episode vii and viii.

She died because she's been a degenerate junkie whore for the last 40 years.

>male equivalent of Jennifer Lawrence
Shia LaBeouf
I dislike Laboeuf very much but he isn't cast for his looks, obviously. He owes his career to his Hollywood connections. He made those Transformers movies and Indian Jones only thanks to Spielberg. Laboeuf is a special case of bad.

>Scarlett Johansson
Chris Pine
I dislike like this guy. He is certainly eye candy for the female audience, but he can act.

>Robert Pattinson
I don't watch his movies.

>Vin Diesel (cast because he looks tough)
>Will Smith (cast because he's handsome)
>Keanu Reeves (cast because he's handsome and knows martial arts)
>Jai Courtney (cast because he's handsome)
>Arnold Schwarzenegger (used to be cast because of his giant muscles)

There are a lot of other actors I could list. It's true that tons of actresses get cast because they look pretty but there are tons of actors that get cast for equally superficial reasons. I love Keanu and Arnold but there's no denying they aren't talented actors.

I bet he wishes there was a manlet filter. (I'm 5'6" and hate myself)

Lmao wtf.

"I DON'T WANT MUH KIDZ SEEING THIS PICTURE, REY IS THEIR HERO"

Probably because men are obligated to gain muscle

DAMN. boyega looks like THAT??

>hollywood workout tips
>eat clen, tren hard anavar give up

>Gloves

>force aging actress to lose weight
>she takes stimulants for fast results
>dies

HER BLOOD IS ON DISNEY'S HANDS

HE

Her blood is on her own hands for being a degenerate drug abuser.