Ali Sonboly the Munich shooter invented the Anglo BLOOD meme

> MUNICH — City authorities here said Saturday that the teenage gunman who went on a rampage at a shopping center, leaving nine people dead, had a history of posting on the website Sup Forums, where he regularly visited the "Politically Incorrect" board. Police say, they think he was “obsessed” with a "meme" he created using Photoshop called "the Eternal Anglo", in which he depicted British celebrities as responsible for "crimes against Aryan BLOOD". He spent days at a time working on the "Anglo BLOOD" meme, and may have been a depressed loner who was bullied in school.

>The southern German city’s police chief said investigators searching the assailant’s family apartment found a trove of electronic data and written materials suggesting that he was fascinated by images of British and US soldiers dead or injured in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>"He didn't identify as anything but Aryan, obsessed over Hitler, and the role the British played in the destruction of the Reich," said one of his classmates, speaking on condition of anonymity. "We thought his obsession was just ironic, since he's obviously a shitskin..." [the friend was then placed in a black bag and disappeared into a police van]

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/82656079/politics/rip-eternal-anglo-poster.html
archive.is/Kpmqn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Don't let (((them))) slide this, Sup Forums

>no source

thought those threads have been less frequent for a while.

iwantobelieve.jpg

Old.

supforums.com/thread/82656079/politics/rip-eternal-anglo-poster.html

F

Anglo's a shit.

>Get a life sentence for being a white supremacist
>Not even white
>Roaches

POST MORE PROOFS

source?

The shooter was Iranian, not Turk though.

>Unstable mass shooter.... had a history of posting on the website Sup Forums
YES, we did it again. Hopefully it was Achmed, havent seen him since a long time.

ANGLO POSTER ARE YOU ALIVE??????????????????????????

also shooting happened in july

but anyway saved that shit, kek

ANGLO poster did disappear, haven't him?

Let's honour the lad

>ARCHIVE YOU FAGGOT
archive.is/Kpmqn

>one of us
>of us
>us
>us

We put him through the BLOOD REFINERY's shredder-centrifuge after he revealed his location to us by accident.

ARYANDIED SOON.

I remember

Praise Kek.
And to all the new friends. If you are going trough phase 3 and wont like to end as a happening, print out the picture and hang it over your bed.

So like all the mentally ill trans people, he was just born the wrong race? toppest of keks. Exterminate all non whites and be done with this shit.

Technically, Iranians are Aryan, according to the Indo-Aryan theory of race. Iranian literally means "aryan man". Hitler allowed Persians to be SS.

No worry, I'm alive
OP is AIDF

We gotta do something about the Anglo problem.

How does it feel to live in the AGE OF THE ANGLO you worm?

The Aryan race will rise again to cleanse our lands from Anglo BLOOD.

ANGLO BLOOD WILL PAY

No worry my Aryan brothers

I am alive and fighting the good fight against Anglo BLOOD.

So you're a Turk?

The shooter hated Turks

jew?

>he's not Atleast a 5 star poster

I hope to earn another star like the Brit, I'll get here one day

I am ARYAN

nothing more, nothing less

Look into differences between ARYAN and ANGLO BLOOD.

I know from day one it was a Turk.

"Aryan" is not a real race though, there are not genetic markers saying you are "Aryan". This iran sandnigger certainly wasnt germanic or celtic.

I will enjoy forcing my black ANGLO TENDRILS into your crippled heart when the ARYANDIED begins.

You will dance to my tune, ARYAN PUPPET.

this is why krautchan was taken offline, they were visited

no source.. but i think it may be true. Notice that shitty anglo and beady threads have gone since then?

>yes, silly Aryan, race is a social construct! Aryan and Anglo are basicly the same, why don't you mix with each other?

Or becaue ANGLO mods delete them?

Sup Forums is controlled by ANGLOS.

pic related

now Sup Forums hates Hitler

ANGLO BLOOD is a divide and conquer tactic.

Pure Jidf at work, don't let anything convince you otherwise.

Quiet you disgusting POTATO NIGGER.

Or we'll unleash another batch of our special plague over on your shitty little island you fought so hard for but sold to the EU in the end.

CELTS OUT
ANGLOS IN.

>"We thought his obsession was just ironic, since he's obviously a shitskin..." [the friend was then placed in a black bag and disappeared into a police van]

kek

Cuckistan poster is not Achmed. Different writing style.

HUH-HAR!

THE ANGLO WINS AGAIN!

tfw the corrupt media is trying to blame Sup Forums for allahu akbar

Nice try AIDF you are not fooling anyone

>still believing OP is not AIDF

>"Aryan" is not a real race
It's an ethno-linguistic conceptionof race, you're assuming that all concepts of race must be based in materialist science, like genetics.
>there are not genetic markers saying you are "Aryan"
I know.
>This iran sandnigger certainly wasnt germanic or celtic
Germanic and Celtic are also ethno-linguistic sub-categories of "Aryan"; Aryan refers to all of Europe and some of central asia.

I am Anglo and Ashkenazi. I am what Sup Forums hates most but I don't want to hurt anyone.

>I am Anglo
get out Anglo SPY

You are welcome with me fellow ANGLO JEW.

Here is your star ⭐️

And a pack of ARYAN BLOOD so you may develop a true thirst for it.

GIVE ME MORE.