What a load of shit, I'm not that antisocial, if I ever meet the cunt that made this test I'll fuckin cut them

What a load of shit, I'm not that antisocial, if I ever meet the cunt that made this test I'll fuckin cut them.

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rate

nice trips

What did the paragraph say about you?

link test?

R8

Stuck with question 5. I guess I have to pass the test

help

>I'm okay with this

This actually explains a lot of the shit that's posted on Sup Forums

Bump

But what does it mean

>Negativistic
>Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.

I'm not gonna lie. This is very true, except the part of ambivalence towards others.

idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php

I don't like slackers at work whose actions affect how I am persieved by my superiors and does not shy away from telling them.
Thus I am a compulsive sadist.

If I am at a party where people seem a bit tense and anxious I often try to lighten the mood, often by "bjuda på mig själv"(There is no real good translation in English but baisically it means to light heartedly present yourself as a person with flaws).
Thus I am a histronic drama queen.

After geting to know someone I don't take them in as a close friend by default.
Thus I am a schizoid, schizotypal weirdo.
etc.

It just feels like these sort of tests assumes the test taker is an autist who acts the same way in every cinceivable situation or is able to read the mind of the autur and perfectly understand the imagined situations where the questions have any relevance.

Negativistic
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.

One is cultural the other is scientific

Compulsive
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A preoccupation with matters of order and control. Not only are you supremely well organized and settled into your usual and familiar routines, you also believe that others should be. This may lead the people around you to perceive you as a moralistic stickler and a busybody - someone who's always pointing out the inefficiencies and mistakes of others, smugly flaunting your own successes as a model for others to follow. Unbeknownst to yourself, however, one reason that you cling to the rules is because you feel that you constantly must fight off urges to let loose in order to be worthy of love and respect. You most likely have unacknowledged feelings of anger and defiance that you hide away from the world, attempting instead to present a perfect facade that others may admire and respect.

DOES THIS MEAN I'M AUTISTIC?

Also psychology is a pseudo-science, you shouldn't take this stuff too seriously.

Clearly i'm too much of a special snowflake for this test. Seems about right though.

Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

beep beep sociopath coming through

What a shit test.

>the same user has made multiple personalised data collection threads on Sup Forums
Yeah, nah. Kill yourself.

It doesn't explain anything aside from your own lack of intellectual honesty and the sort of scapegoating which has turned Sup Forums into tribal clusters of generals over the years.

According to this test, being chatty and liking meeting people = histrionic, total bullshit

remember to take the 'transgender test' that these so-called 'intellectuals' have crafted in their spare time, or perhaps the 'trump test' is more fitting to your liking and will let you learn all kinds of new interesting and epic information about yourself. fucking hell

You're just mad that the test revealed your horrifying negative traits.

you son of a bitch

>ANTISOCIAL
>ASOCIAL

Oh no

antisocial personality disorder is what you'd call sociopath

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

narcissism is too low

my feelings are justified
people are rotten tbqh

I now, but I see way too many morons that need to be shot saying they're antisocial when what they mean is asocial.

Am I okay?

rate

That site actually triggered my Coincidence Detector not a few times.

Pretty bad test IMO, clearly exaggerated.

>0% antisocial
these fucking quizzes man

this explains a lot

Hello Caligula

>inb4 soy

what?

I don't need to do that, I was diagnosed already

>Schizoid
Weird. And usually the narcissism is through the roof but not this time

It's just 100+ questions, I had to answer 560-something during real diagnostic meeting

n-nani!

link?

I need the option "ignore it until it goes away by itself"

Some of those questions really hit where it hurt.

seems about right

>Your personality style is: Multiple Personality Styles
>Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

>tfw to intelligent for personality tests to gauge

I don't consider myself too antisocial neither