CRAWWWWLING IIIN MY SKIIIIINNN

Sage

nigger

bump :^)

KHANNED

bump

Top kek.

He did this to himself. I can't think of anything I'm looking forward to more than seeing him put in his place.

Bump

Thank you for Correcting the Record faggot, here's your (((you)))

Just because they rig voting machines doesn't mean they rig polls, stupid! hehe!

How long until CTR burns through their six gorillion dollars and Sup Forums goes back to normal?

>poll from march

Not CTR, most of Sup Forums's trolls are beaners or """canadians""" aka pakis and chinks in toronto that found this place because r/the_donald

THESE WOUUUUNDS LOOK LIIIIIIIKE THEY'RE HEALIIIIIIING!!!!

trump doesn't have enough money to fight hillary. hillary is better with money,
face it

FEEEEEEAAR IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOW I RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE

Wrong

Why isn't there an option for niether?

trump is the red one right? these are fake Hillary has been tanking ever since dnc leak

I'll be fine with you talking crap since you and Iceland kicked out the globalist bankers.

But you should know by now that Hillary is the establishment; she has been a huge supporter of the Iraq War and repeats every single talking point that has been proven wrong time and again. She's basically a political drone in public but behind closed doors, according to the Clinton administration of the 90's and Secret Service, she is an absolute dictator, a pure vile horrible person that treats her staff like absolute shit.

Jews in government that crawl beneath the surfaaaaace.

Consuuuuuming... and Jewwwwing.

THESE POOLLLLLLLLLSSS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

>Italians are this dumb

> only 6 point difference after all that???

KEK

LA Times has him within margin of error.

It's fucking nothing.

hillary is scum.any repub candidate with half a brain should have beaten her. Obama beat her.
trump can't. and the trumpfags are in denial.also trump couldn't care less about you or any other poltards here. you could be bumping rand paul, bernie sanders,....even jeb for all i care.....still this dumb lot sticks with trump....he's just not that smart.. you want to change something, get yourself some capable people

When the government acts like a giant mafia here, that's almost impossible.

The only way we have to change things is through bloody revolution and we all know it, even in Europe.

>Obama beat her.

in democrat orthodoxy, black man>white woman

also hillary beat bern because white woman>white male

the fact that bern was jew is not taken into account in left orthodoxy because you should never name the jew. plus they stacked the DNC with jews anyway

so where is your gun why are you not on the streets? Why are you on this board?

LA times started with him +5 kekekekekekekekeke

>tfw your enemies' ability to tune out all evidence of how bad they are losing will cause them to snap and hang themselves on November 9

>calls me dumb
>cant into flags

>conducted by CNN
>NBC on the right

hi fellow italian

Although more people support hillary is dem-heavy polls, repubs are more likely to show up.

if trump were a smart man he would have said stuff like; obama opposed war. i respect that. with hillary you get bush 3, a war supporter. you want obama type war opposition, vote for me; because bernie is not there anymore.

see what i mean; that's better than the dumb shit he is spouting

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

>muh feels

Bumps don't happen when op's do it, shill.

Magic Kek ball says no.

Will Trump become president?

Bump

Sage

damn, reroll.

kek

Yes he will

CTR doesn't make posts like this.This is bait. Fuck off.

Will Clinton win the election?

21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN

JUST

what a joke

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>Trumpbabys
JUST

kek has forsaken trump

low energy

Say it with me kek
HILLARY 2016

unlike this post

>Unironically supporting Drumpf

Queen Hillary will win

Will I ever reestablish a pro-white Catholic monarchy?

Trump lives in an imaginary version of reality appearantly

>March

Trumptards are really desperate, huh? Really makes ya think

You guys know that trump wont win right even texas and georgia have become blue

Rerolling for at least a response from Kek

Trump barely spent any money on his campaign and is still keeping up to Hillary. Meanwhile Hillary already spent hundreds of millions of dollars to beat Bernie and attack Trump. Makes you think doesn't it

Wnjoy your first female president lads

H I L L A R Y

I

L

L

A

R

Y

Who /exdrumpfer/ here?

I'm a believer in the polls, by the way. Rarely do you see a poll that's very far off.
-Donald Trump

Reporting
>Trump supporters fw he loses by a landslide

This hillary is the only option trump is literally the reddit candidate

Will the US, France, UK, Germany and all other western countries be ever great again?

Hillary has a guaranteed win against Trump
I mean Trumps campaign is failing, just look at the polls

I'm now #FilledWithJill

>keeping up
The poor fool is barely trending water mate even he knows that, it's why he keeps talking about if he loses do this no winning candidate would do that

Is this supposed to be bait or is user really that retarded

Thank God! Trump will lose. Hate speech will finally disappear and Sup Forums will cease to exist.

The trump campaign is in chaos, I heard his campaign manager is leaving soon
Its not bait you are just denying reality

>Stage 1 denial

Yes thanks god for queen hillary

>and now a message of tolerance from our leader
I grew up in New York City, a town with different races, religions, and peoples. It breeds tolerance.
-Donald Trump

I find how much people hate Clinton even though she is the (((reasonable))) choice funnier. Look how her numbers hate going up.

Holy shit thanks god it will all be over soon

the secret is to weigh the polling data with the effects of the media. Donald Trump has 70% in the raw data but because of the recent debacle in the media he has got to have 41% or so.

I legit kek'd even though I would never support Hillary and am terrified at the thought of electing a tyrant like her.

Top notch shitpost sir.

Glorious kek has no interest in the Shill. Trump will win, however.

>Reagan came back from a 47/39 in October

>DRUMPF BTFO! HOW WILL POLL EVER RECOVER!?

>Tyrant
Maybe stop being such a idiot and read her policys? Dumbass

Remember to do your part: Hide shillposts, Do not respond to shillposts.

She way to conservative for a democrat.

>not sure if "ironic" samefag shit posting or just retarded

Racists btfo.

Will Trump drop out and will Cruz become the next president?

it's the ol' "pretend to be a retarded shill then make epic screencap and post it on r/Sup Forums"

Yeah, because it's gotten so much better since then.
Dumbass.

Will Shillary get hospitalized from a seizure?