Where to find a nice Conservative girl?

>inb4 Church

Religious girls are the worst, brainwashed or looking for God for forgiveness on being a slut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuPGZZgNFsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Illinois. You'd be surprised.

How did you know that?

I am a level 7 uterusbender

Where in Illinois? Not Chicago right?

>everywhere in Illinois is chicago
you're retarded

Illinois fag here, everything but st.clair and cook counties are republican.

>level 7 uterusbender
>trying to find non-sluts

does not correlate, aussie

>where can I find a woman I can control

Other countries. Try those in Latin America or Asian girls.

Texas my man, Texas

church
don't look for conservative girls look for a nice christian girl who is apolitical

>Religious girls are the worst
So you're looking for a whore who's gonna cheat on you. Have fun.

>you will never have a conservative milf riding your dick

springfield, preoria, decatur?
that sorta area. wouldn't reccoment st louis or missouri. just because I have no experience with... "missouri"

I live in IL, what are going on about?

No, he said he's not after religious girls.

So St. Clair and Cook counties are republican and has those conservative girls right?

I met my wife at the shooting range.

I sing the kitchen song and the wombs bring hotcakes.
I sing the panty song and the wombs open their gates
I sing the shuttup song and the wombs bleed silently.
I don't sing and the wombs maintain suction.

in b4 I am a wombat.

>Where to find a conservative girl

who is this ugly jewish man

Backwards.

The south

Be careful tho, a lot of georgia peaches get fat once they get wifed up

Girls with high audience on Snapchat are such whores. Will they ever settle down?

You're kind of fucked desu. If you want a red-pilled girl you better catfish a love for Jesus. Otherwise try the upper Midwest (Minnesota, Wisconsin), I dated some good non-religious women up there.

>tfw live right on the border of Clinton county

Fuck me I need to move a few feet east.

Farms

would be poland but you have to treat her right so she won't become slut herself, oh and you have to look at least ok and have money

You a gay.

If she is dressed like that she is not going to be conservative. You are the cause of your own problem.

t. conservative polish girl

Give us some of those fucken drugs youre on dardy

Lmao no way. They are pigs here

>Where to find a nice Conservative girl?

BLACKED.COM

Conservative secular women are more independent than christcuck or libcuck women.

I met my wife via a international student union.

>inb4 not white

How many girls have YOU met that have a Master's Degree, loves pokemon, can cook, are slim, and aren't brainwashed by western media.

14/f/Cali am I right?.

Im a Nigerian Prince myself. If I could have a moment of your time, I'd like to talk to you about a large inheritance I am going to recieve.

>polish girl
youtube.com/watch?v=GuPGZZgNFsU

>QUESTION TIME:
Have (would) any of you fake a belief in God to get into an LTR with a red-pilled religious girl? I've thought about it but have never done it as it seems degenerate as fuck. That being said, the trade-off is potentially a 8-10/10 waifu.

>loves pokemon
>conservative
yall niggers fake

>how do I meet a redpilled woman outside of a redpilled environment?

OP is a faggot.

Saged

>not white
Yeah that's a pretty big thing. Racemixing is antithetical to conservative.

not North Texas. Wichita Falls had many sluts and drug heads. And the town was the highest in teen pregnancy in the US until I graduated.

Also came out of there a virgin/not gay/ and no kid.

I'd never fake "believe" in God, but I'd totally be down going to church or whatever. Christianity promotes pretty based morals for the most part, and biblical stories and history are pretty interesting. Would never take communion tho or whatever

Become a mennonite

W-wanna be my gf?

This results from protoculture?!

Texas is full of sluts who put on a "good girl" facade. I lived in an upper class area north of Houston for 8 years, I've experienced how slutty they are.

My wife is all that(but likes chess more than pokemon but enjoys both) without the degree and is white. Check mate. Guess whos saving the white race?

>houston
Gross why did you live in niggervile and not a beautiful majority white small town on the outskirts of Austin/San antonio/New Braunfels

This. I work with a lot of Mennonites. They are like the Amish but more acceptive of technology at work/school. They tend to not have too much tech at home. (No TV, etc.)

>conservative
>girl

I wanna wife a conservative Christian girl who will constantly be trying to convert my atheistcuck ass desu

>brainwashed
How so?

Yeah, exactly. Whores.

like really gay

>loves pokemon
yeah nah no thanks m8

You can try online. Not dating sites but conservative traditional tumblr accounts like hyperb0rean you can see tons of girls who reblog etc. Deviantart too.
Strike up conversation and get to know each other and take it from there and be open to moving if it becomes serious after meeting a few times.
Having good looking photos of yourself will help too.

This was a 95% white area. My point is that no matter how wealthy and high class they may appear, they're still just as bad as a slut from Fifth Ward.

> Says he wants a nice conservative girl
> posts picture of a definitely not-conservative girl

Screwed up right from the start OP.

You post a picture like that and admonish women for being sluts? You don't deserve a Conservative woman, but you already knew that.

There is something interesting and kind of arousing about this picture. Out of all the weird shit I see on Sup Forums it catches my eye.

It signifies the emu's dominance in the Great Emu War

underrated

Church.

Literal white muslims. This what Sup Forums wants lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Idk mate
My gf I met at a church (she's Catholic I'm Russian orthodox) and she believes in throwing the degenerates in labor camps, when I asked her how she felt about how high schoolers are all sleeping around and doing drugs

Kane here, can confirm that everyone is Republican outside of Shitcongo and East St Louis.

That being said, women aren't republicans until either:

A. They get older
B. They find a man who is Republican

Basically, don't date them if you expect them to be it from the get-go, just slowly redpill them.

I've dated at least three of those in Oklahoma.

>minnesota
You'll have to stay awaya from the Twin Cities though.

The key is to find a pure hearted innocent Christian girl in high school. Then, stay with her.

College? Lol too lste kiddo
Church? Married, divorced, or honey boo boo-esque
Dsting site? Lol
Work? She already rode the cock carousel multiple times.

It is quite literally high school sweetheart or bust.

As long as you don't take communion you are doing good there. Never take communion if you are not a believer, or have not repented.

>conservative girl
>online relationship

kill yourself

Try down South. I really wish I never left.

goonie goo goo

I didn't say have an online relationship you fucking idiot. lol
I suggested getting to know each other online then meet and take it from there.

An apostolic church.

>religious fags
>redpilled

Kekd

idk. the woman who became my wife, at first, seemed like a total normie who leaned liberal. But then I realized she just spouted Sup Forums memes. Even the liberal shit she says is just sarcastic Sup Forums shit. She realizes that I'm not hateful in what I say and talks shit on how the brown kids she has to take care of are all inherently worse than the whites.

You won't find a good virgin waifu, though. Who the fuck do you think you are? Get a girl who will ride your dick, and then fuck her so well that she forgets the meaning of sexual desire for other cock.

>finding and meeting women online

kill yourself

>in love with beautiful conservative women, voted brexit, christian, history lover and everything
>together for 4 amazing years
>3 weeks and 3 days ago i was looking at engagement rings
>3 weeks ago to the day she told me out of the blue she didn't love me anymore and ended it on the spot
hold me Sup Forums

Mosques.

> My wife likes Pokémon
> This is a good thing
Faggots

Best way to get a good girl is go young. This is what the feminists are really against, it's why early on the women pushed for an age of consent of 18. Feminist hags know they can't compete.

> Out of the blue
This is where you fucked up user

No tears babe.
I sorta know that feel

she looks jewish

This desu senpai

>Where to find an uncucked german
Sometime before 1945

Girls peak in their beauty at 16-25. Anything younger than that you get a girl incapable of taking care of a kid. Anything older and you get a woman who will only pop out two kids max.

no i mean it when i saw that, not once did she say she was rethinking our relationship, the weekend before she ended it i took her on this day out round hampstead in london, saw Rembrandt paintings in a 16th century house, had a picnic i'd organised in the park in the sun (i even went to the trouble of finding her favourite foods without milk in because she's allergic) spent the whole day out, and that entire weekend she never once mentioned any kind of trouble or showed any sign of it, she's already apologised for having not said anything and burying it, but that did'nt really soften the blow of someone ending a 4 year relationship at the drop of a hat without even trying to work on it

Is wearing a bra threshold of being conservative now?

You get them younger then impregnate them after you've had lots of fun and time with each other.

top kek, serves you right normie

also

>all the replies saying church

fuck off. Women shouldn't need to be brainwashed christfags to behave decently.

I don't mind going to church and shit but of she gets all preachy with me I'm gone.

Based Serbia at it again

Utah. Marry a good looking, intelligent and fertile Mormon woman.

Just moved to Lawton, OK. so just north of there. The number of single moms on tinder is absolutely staggering. I'm getting the fuck out af here asap

ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STUPID? I've live in Illinois since I was fucking born and the only conservative gals I've fucking met here are either skinny skeltals, niggers, fat, or fat niggers. Plus they aren't even that fucking conservative! Fuck you, I shouldve fucking expected as much from a shitposting aussie.

I couldn't even go to church. Such a fucking embarrassment.

>allergic to milk
>white