"America won the war on ISIS. We saved your asses again europoors. your welcome."

>"America won the war on ISIS. We saved your asses again europoors. your welcome."

Well, isn't that true? ISIS is done.

>Well, isn't that true? ISIS is done.

Well it was mostly the Syrian government with support from Russia and Turkey

It absolutely is.
I mean, the idea of killing the infidels hasn't died, and it won't.
But ISIS, as an organization, is fucking gone.

>Russia! Stop supporting separatists-terrorists from hell in the eastern Ukraine!
>what? America is not accountable for creating and supporting ISIS! We only supported peaceful opposition!

> Russia and Turkey

I hope you mean Russia and Iran

lol, im sure it had nothing to do with the US MOABing the isis bunker complex.

In Syria, sure.
In Iraq it was Iraqi government and the US.
Kurds were also backed by the US.

That wasn't the main point, the main point was that it wasn't americans who got rid of ISIS at all

The US has done some terrible things, but your country has done worse.
Seriously, compared to Russia, the US is a fucking angel.
Your country truly is a force of evil on this planet.

They played a big part.

As much as I hate Russia, I have to agree here.

well not inherently

Russia did the same shit that America did but on the east instead of the west. The only real crimes are the ones against it's own populace but then you can't blame the Russian people since their leaders weren't Russian

They also played a big part in completely fucking over the middle east for the next century because muh 9/11, meanwhile saudi arabia is their best fucking friend

>Syrian shit breaks down
>Glorious Mureeka comes over and proceeds to further distabilize the situation while occasionally bombing the sands
>goes on for 4 years of nothing
>filthy third world r*sshitia comes over
>ISIS is done in a year
I wonder why
Yes indeed, R*sshitian menace must be stopped!

That was in Afghanistan.

Russia is BASED

No memes, no joke.
Russia has had a worse impact in the world than the US. Fact.

I disagree.

Of course you do, Ivan.

No jokes, R*sshitia is true enemy of the whole world. Nuke RIGHT NOW.
Why America still waits? It should save the world by removing R*sshitia IMMEDIATELY

ISIS and Al-Baghdadi were remnants of the Iraq war where the US unnecessarily removed a stable dictatorship in the Middle East and created a great environment for fostering terrorists
They don't need to be thanked for anything since they are the cause of it all

>ivan
but my name is Pierre

The world would be better without Russia.
Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of you.

>unnecessarily
Sadam gassed a bunch of people.

I'm sure it is, Vladimir Vladiskoviski Ivanov.

You're not brazilian

Did you get your War Thunder account banned or something?

>Sadam gassed a bunch of people.

who gives a shit lol, americans used uranium enriched ammos for 10 years in Iraq, their soil is fucking ruined

>who gives a shit lol
That's a war crime, you mong.

>Sadam gassed a bunch of people.
The Americans gave him the gas.

>The NAFRI subhuman strikes again

>killing your own self made terrorist cell
ahh mutt logic

Is destroying a country and creating numerous terroristic organizations not a war crime?

again, who gives a shit
Using nukes on civilian targets is a war crime too, that didn't stop America from vitrifying Hiroshima and Nagasaki lol you stupid nerd

Can i remind you the invasion of Iraq by the USA was illegal? Like the UN voted against it?

This user is unfortunately right. I mean, nobody stopped the Saudis in Yemen, nobody stops the Turks in Syrian Kurdistan, nobody stopped the Americans in Iraq. As long as you're more powerfull than your victim, you're free to fuck shit up.

>all those (You)s
Damn this guys is happy rn

Daily reminder that if the soviet union would've won in afghanistan none of this islam shit would be happening

ISIS is done?

Well, then the Taliban is done.

????

We helped Iraq + Iran + Kurds in Iraq
And Kurds in the northern fourth of Syria.

ISIS still holds four separate territories in Syria and is expanding in Afghanistan, Libya, and Yemen.

Kill yourself, cuck.

Well, was killing 500,000+ Iraqi civilians a warcrime? Or just “collateral damage”?

I mean, we literally invaded Iraq on false premises and occupied it for a decade.

>you.jpg

I do tend to agree that funding “freedom fighters” is a great way to get betrayed by them a decade later.

>swedish education