How prevalent is pedophilia in your country?

How prevalent is pedophilia in your country?

>pedotugal

>abusetugal

>basedtugal

I fucking hate this Portugal meme.

Poor people rape their young relatives like crazy.

so in some areas of mexico I can have sexual intercourse with a 12yo boy/girl?

Seething

Oh no imagine all these important stats for Portugal you've missed out on

>Mexico
>Japan
>CHAD (and other african shitholes)
>Philippines
wow

If you are a native in an arranged wedding where neither the girl nor her parents accuse you of statutory rape or "corruption of minors" (which includes flirting), both of which are illegal and severely punished, sure.

Sextugal

Chad is chad. All others are betas.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Marriage girls are allowed from 16 years old.
Boys from 18 years old.

Only for underage's free love affair are allowed,
it is permitted from 13 years old.

>patriciantugal

t. Al-Berto Berberbosa

>lawlesstugal

t. A. B.

Paedosexuality isn't an action, you fucking moron. It is a genetic sexual attraction and not something you can get a reliable measure on due to normalscum demomising men for it.
If sexuality were defined by intercourse as part of how a person lived then most of Sup Forums would be asexual.

You normalfags don't deserve oxygen.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Pedophilia is quite common here, especially in strict religious communities and Hollywood.
Isn't Japan full of pedos tho?

t. Alberto Barbosa

>my Portuguese ASS is on FIRE

t. Alberto Barbosa

I fucked my 14 yrs old cousin, she is 17 now and we don't fuck anymore because I got a gf and she a bf. No consequences at all.

Tell us about the experience.

I'm normally of the opinion that women are never funny. But this is a funny gif. Maybe it's because she's Asian.

Oh, and thanks for all the (You)s everybody.

I stayed with her while my aunt was with some of her friends. We played Vidya and I decided to test my luck. We won the round and we celebrated with a high five but I decided to grab her hand instead, she didn't let me go and after another round we started to cuddle. I kissed her and after 25 minutes we went to her room and laid in bed. I started touching her boobs and she moaned, from there we just started taking off our clothes and kissed for a couple of minutes while naked. Then I started licking her tits and touching down there until she got really wet. When the time came I slide inside, it took three tries because it was her first time. We did three rounds in the missionarie position, she had condoms because of my aunt. We fucked two more times, one in a hotel and other in my room.

>most of USA isn't free to fuck underaged girls
peh, land of freedom my ass

t. Albert van den Barbosghe

The absolute STATE of Yemen

I don't.

t. Alberto Barbosa

T. Alberto Barbosa

I have a 14 yo ultra hot and slutty girl interested in me, thank brazilians laws

Gas yourself

whats with that cyan state in mexico?