Justice League Hype Thread

I haven't been excited for a movie in a long time. What are your hopes/expectations? Get in here DC bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensadvice.org.uk/family/living-together-marriage-and-civil-partnership/living-together-and-marriage-legal-differences/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I haven't been excited for a movie in a long time
You're a god damned pleb.

Is Elon Musk trolling her? I mean if they're aren't legally married, she's entitled to nada.

>that cleavage

I'm not complaining but you just know critics will be all over this.

he's a functioning autist so no one really knows

MCU > DCEU

What exactly are you excited for? I doubt it'll get anymore than 50% on RT. With all the reshoots they've had to do and Whedon taking over mid-production, I feel like we're in for another BvS level shitshow.

that gap

just suck my life force out already ffs

DELET THIS

muh Synder vision

I'm legitimately worried by Snyder's recent actions that Justice League has been compromised

Justice league looks like shit, aquaman might be good

>no Snyder
it'lk be shit

I liked the plot line introduced in bvs and if Snyder can keep the movies linked and follow an entire story arc over 4 movies then I'll be very satisfied.

BvS is the most interesting blockbuster in years and years, I fucking hope JL is comparable to that

>The upcoming Justice League trailer will end with Bruce saying to Aquaman 'so I hear you talk to fish?' followed by AM summoning dozens of sharks to take on a Parademon army

Kino

Question for you DC fans out there. What was the better movie, Wonder Woman or Batman v Superman?

Batman v Superman is slowly becoming of my favorites

kek this. Its been years since i have had that feeling.

I expect Wheedon not to destroy Snyder's magnus opus

Man of Steel was much better. BvS was all over the place and had horrible characterization of the heroes we're supposed to like.

>BvS is the most interesting blockbuster in years and years
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

BVS. A better question would be MoS vs BVS or Wonder Woman vs Suicide Squad

This is what a true 10/10 looks like

I'd stop all space exploration to have 5 minutes with Amber Heard

Both were good for different reasons.
BvS showed a very well thought out vision of what having literal gods fighting each other on earth would do to human society.

WW was a comfy period piece where Diana was not shown to be a quippy feminist caricature but a character that has a definite arc.

BvS>MoS>WW>Suicide Squad

suicide squad was enjoyable to me

Reminder if it turns out good you've got Joss "The Boss" Whedon, director of the Avengers movies, to thank.

>In May 2017, Snyder stepped down during post-production of the film to properly deal with the death of his daughter. Joss Whedon, who Snyder had previously brought on to rewrite some additional scenes, took over to handle post-production duties in Snyder's place.

Wonder Woman was alright but it didn't explore any interesting ideas. They should've had more scenes with Pine on the island and focused on the differences between man and the amazonians and how different their perceptions of life and war is.
Bvs has flaws but at least it's trying to say something.

The correct term is Batman Sup Forums Superman mr ahahaha poster

>The correct term is Batman Sup Forums Superman mr ahahaha poster
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nerd.

Thank you for your honestly. You've confirmed my theory that DCucks on Sup Forums are delusional contrarians.

Me too

I love Justice League and Zack Snyder Kino direction

MY

FUCKING

SIDES

Thank you for your dishonesty.

Nah, this is more from some argument I was having in a Wonder Woman thread where I was trying to convince this DC fan that WW got inflated ratings from SJW hype and that most DC fans literally think BvS with 28% is better than it.

>I haven't been excited for a movie in a long time
Yeah neither have I. Maybe next year. John Wick 3 maybe.

Super heroes are dumb and I hate that they have taken over movies.

I can still enjoy the WB movies as a non comic book fan though because they look cool.

Probably since bvs which was pretty recent

>bvs which was pretty recent
Holy shit, you summerfags are the worst.

name a more interesting blockbuster to come out in the last decade

maybe TDK, but probably not

BvS > MoS >>>>>> WW

>tfw we will soon have highly detailed amber dolls

Is Stepdog supposed to be like Zod or what?

>I mean if they're aren't legally married, she's entitled to nada.

citizensadvice.org.uk/family/living-together-marriage-and-civil-partnership/living-together-and-marriage-legal-differences/

giv amber tity

I thought whedon was only handling post production shit?

Snyder had already brought him on for some script re-writes before his daughter got suicided by WB.

WW for me.

Our tastes are different. I just hope you had fun watching the movies.

This ain't Musk's first or even second rodeo. If it comes to it. He will buy her off with a few to tens of millions of dollars.

>Snyder's and Joss Whedon's rapebaby
Can't wait.

>Avatarfagging
And the mods somehow allow this

he's not looking so good bros

Comparing TDK to bvs is like comparing a gold bar to a big fat rancid turd.

Butthurt summerfag detected.

>calling TDK a gold bar

>projecting your summerfaggotry onto other people

it's perfectly obvious you're a redditor summerfag MCUck, we all know it

>What are your hopes/expectations?

Hopes:

That Snyder will be able to prove me wrong by using Justice League to show the genius of Superman's complex character arc.

Expectations:

It's gonna suck worse than BvS as Snyder has no idea how to juggle multiple plot lines or successfully execute the themes he's set up in his movies. Look at Man of Steel and Clark's isolation as an example.

Why couldn't Wondie have boobs?

>those eyes

He knows what's coming from all those Brendan memes

You're such a faggot lol

> Justice League with cheap shitty c list actors

I'm hoping for some references to pic related.

I'm hoping there's a jar of peepee like batman vs. superman or maybe it's poopoo instead and lex calls it chocolate haha

Your analogies evince your utter lack of imagination.

BvS is fucking shit, retard.

No, Step's likely to have more of a weary functionary sort of vibe, slowly angered by our pointless resistance.

I hope that the first act is him nearly killing the League, forcing them into hiding.

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy cow!
Not even china can save it now
LOOK OUT! here comes the SpiderFlop