Mfw we'll never get an Undertale show

>mfw we'll never get an Undertale show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vr4IYjeplJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank fucking God.

We do, it's called Steven Universe.

Just imagine the daily generals....

Yeah let's make an adaptation of that game that's half about fucking around with the medium, that's clearly a good idea

It'd be like Homestuck and SU combined.

A cancer to end all cancers; the second MLP.

I don't care what Il Papa says

>Wanting a show of the game with a plot taking advantage of the video game medium, that literally wouldn't function outside of it
You're the cancer killing fandom.

Good.

Might as well try to make Homestuck into a cartoon.

It´s the game that defined a generation, silly anons.

My least favorite recurring Sup Forums trick is "Let's talk about this non-Sup Forums-related thing by bringing up a hypothetical cartoon or comic for it."

Sup Forums is great when we talk about Sup Forums & Sup Forums

this. we dont need a second tumblr cartoon. But toby could make a shit ton of money if he did license a cartoon or mass produced merchandise. It'd be pretty cringey to see it on CN or see Papyrus on pasta boxes, but if I were ol'Tobs, I'd do it in as second. He'd be set for life.

Fack off, pedofaggot.

fpbp

It's too late. The fanbase has turned into a full on cancer on what was a pretty cute little game. Any adaptation or sequel will be ruined by their input

>mfw we'll never get an undertale show

I haven't played it or had the desire to do so but I don't hate it either

It could work as a random humor anime.

Who else wants to yiff goat boys?

Good?

I'm actually kind of glad about that. Same reason why I don't ever want a Splatoon cartoon, or a Smash Brothers cartoon, or anything based on Overwatch. They just don't make good cartoon material. Too cringeworthy with their humor.

>le high noon!
>le squid is a kid XD
>le spaghetti skeleton! XD

if you want a tumblr cartoon, I think Steven Universe already fits that role.

No we aren't , shut the fuck up and go back to Sup Forums

It just wouldn't work... Get over it.

man you lose all credibility near the end

I finally got around to playing Undertale and downloaded it last week

and I've been stuck on Sans ever since

>Mfw as an actual fan of the game
A show wouldn't work you goatfucker
Pleb, Undyne is harder.

What, you think Steven Universe isn't a heavily flawed show? Infact, it shares so many flaws with Undertale that it's not even funny.

>massive buildup and "lore" which gets completely ruined by lousy payoffs, or they expect us to be excited for something that has no buildup and no payoff (Asriel's fight, Bismuth's reveal, etc).
>musical score is praised, but it's not much out of the ordinary
>artistically it's inconsistent and suffers from weird animation errors (characters feel like they don't even belong in the same game or cartoon for instance)

Just for starters.

No show, just mini comics by Toby Fox showing the gang doing slice of life shit on the surface

Barring the whole quality of Undertale and/or of its fanbase, Undertale hinges on its routes and multiple endings. It's the same problem in anime when they try to adapt VNs: you can never really do them justice.

Really? I feel like Undyne is easier. At least you can memorize her attacks

why must you put words in my mouth

just saying, it aint tumblr if it can make em mad as it did yesterday

Here: youtu.be/Vr4IYjeplJA

I like Undertale, and that would be a horrible idea.

The story is done.

>actually fighting the characters
YOU'RE PLAYING IT WRONG

Everything makes tumblr mad. Their temperament is on a hair trigger. Remember Joss Whedon?