What's wrong with wh*Te people?

What's wrong with wh*Te people?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/23/foreign-backpackers-hit-the-streets-of-kl-for-money/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/31/german-beggar-benjamin-holst-has-returned-to-kuala-lumpur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post this on /trv/ if you really want to troll people.

Not kidding. I saw White hippies doing this in Cambodia. Right next to actual poor Cambodians.

Do Whites realise how insulting and patronizing it is?

They can't openly sell their bodies. The "store" is just a front.

WTF? You can afford a plane ticket around the world but come here to beg??

Can we just shoot these hippies?

Indians have been deported for less than this.
Why is the SG police so pro-white?

Just put them in a prison cell for a night. They might learn a valuable lesson.

Neither is White

Is that the bait?

do you love Japan?

i saw some hippies juggling at a crosswalk the other day and then coming to the car asking for money

>wh*Te people can't be beggars
das raycis

hate hippies and other poor people

The problem is not being white... it's being female

no, it's most definitely being wh*Te, david

>We don't have freedom to trip the world freely! help! WE ARE OPPRESSED!!!

post actual white people doing this, I'm sure there are some.

This is pretty sickly

Hippies are actually solidly middle class people from the suburbs, here. They're one call away from a fully subsidized lifestyle. Traveling to Asia is them rebelling against their parents. I guess being poor is fun, as a tourist.

Just fuck with asian guys

they look like south american

There’s a couple of white men on my train commute before.
I think they got hooked on drugs.

We should just get rid of everyone except Koreans.

You know they'll end up sucking a lot of cock at the end of that tour, right?!

i'd lick the left one's asshole

this is a big reason why some white men switch to asian women

Are those gypsies?

wtf the feminist-dumblr calart style makes me want to shoot them with poison darts where they die in pain slowly

you as a hoaiito, you should re-dignify them instead of racemixing. this is what (((they))) want.

wh*Tes are animals without shame if reason

Reminds me more of the art from shmorky on something awful's flash tub than anything from calarts.

It beats gypsies who pretend to be sick, handicapped and poor, but are actually part of a crime syndicate. Or hobos who spend it on drugs.

This picture is the ultimate strawman. The fact Thundercuck used it and he's supposed to be a scientist is laughable.

But user, these are hobos that will spend it on drugs.

what's wrong with you? giving help to poor tourists are totally normal here

picture related, it's EU tourists in line for free housing after they have been out stealing and begging whole day

nonwhites do this except instead of begging for scraps they get a social house, welfare, child benefit, school allowance, etc etc...

>nonwhites do this except instead of begging for scraps they get a social house, welfare, child benefit, school allowance, etc etc...

first worlder SHOULDN'T be allowed to beg.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/23/foreign-backpackers-hit-the-streets-of-kl-for-money/

looks like drug dealing to me

Nobody cares about your “le epic Sup Forumsddit yootube wars”, Nigel.

I don't think you realise how much free shit you can get in a lot of western European countries.
on top of welfare and child benefit you can get free childrens clothes, prams, school uniforms, school books, free transport, free healthcare, free dinners, free training courses

I agree

So these cunts need to stay back in their countries if they want free shit. I could be collecting food stamps and welfare if I was back in the US and not working. I don't come here and beg on the streets while starving street children and older women pass by doing the same. If you don't have enough money to stay in any country or leave it you shouldn't be going there. Anyone that does this deserves to be deported and blacklisted. That does happen to people here too.

Do deserve them because you colonized and exploit their lands, wh*Tiods.
Us, on the other hand, have no historical obligation to accomodate them for their travel.

These tourists are middle class and are capable of paying for things on their own. There is a big difference between them and refugees, who are actually poor and from shitholes.

That behaviour only comes from middle and high class college liberals, you never see that level of entitlement and unawareness from working class whites or right-wing people.

>inb4 go back to le Sup Forums xD

It's true.

you could kill those hippies for all I care. but its literally nothing compared to what shitskins steal in our countries.

shut up chink you would've done the same if you were smart enough

I don’t need any money or benefits from a future african shithole. Choke on nigger cocks, mario.

they look so dirty

more like paddy field to grow rice

This is just embarrassing. How fucking pathetic and tone-deaf do you have to be as someone from a wealthy country to beg in a poor one?

>That behaviour only comes from middle and high class college liberals, you never see that level of entitlement and unawareness from working class whites or right-wing people.

>deserve them because you colonized and exploit their lands
lern2history faggot. we didn't colonise anybody, in fact we were colonised ourself by fucking sweden

For a fucking VACATION at that! Ugh!

in a sense of all white colonizing the nonwhites nations.

>arr rook the same
Tell your fellow wh*Tiods how shameful they are as tourist.

Kill yourself fuckwit American.

hippies are the white version of travelers, like with Irish and gypsies.

That's because those fuckers are too poor to travel and instead turn to meth and Jesus as a means of escape. You stupid fucking Sup Forumstard.

Why would I do that? When I stay in foreign countries I make sure I have enough money before I go. I am happy and enjoying my vacation. I don't need to beg for money from anybody. I don't feel the least bit suicidal.

What do anons in Southeast Asia think of them?

These look like your typical lefty Bernie voters.

Jail, deport, and blacklist.

FUCKING RETARD THE UUUH COLONISATION RUINED US IS THE MOST PATHETIC MEME OF THE 21TH CENTURY. NIGGERS RUINED THEMSELVES. BEFORE WE CAME THERE WAS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING IN AFRICA BECAUSE CONTRARY TO THE POPULAR BELIEF IT S WAY EASIER TO LIVE IN AFRICA THAN IN EUROPE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO HARSH WINTER IN AFRICA THEREFORE AFRICAN WERE NOT PUSHED TO DEVELOP A CIVILISATION. IT S EUROPE THAT BROUGHT EVERY INFRASTRUCTURE THAT EVER EXISTED IN AFRICA. ASK ANY INHABITANT FROM ANCIENT COLONIES AND THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW THEY MISS COLONISATION ERA BECAUSE THEY WERE GIVEN MEDECINE AND EDUCATION. ONLY NIGGERS BORN AND RAISED IN EUROPE CRY ABOUT COLONISATION.
SECOND MYTH EUROPE IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE LEAST RACIST CONTINENT IN THE WORLD. ANYBODY THAT HAS POWER USE IT. SAYING THAT AFRICA WOULDNT HAVE COLONIZED US IF THEY COULD IS FUCKING DELUSIONAL. RACIST WAS WIDE SPREAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND IT S WHEN BLACK AMERICANS ARRIVED IN FRANCE THAT THE BLACK PANTER MOVEMENT WAS CREATED BECAUSE THEY REALISED HOW WELL FRENCH BLACK HAD IT COMPARE TO BLACK AMERICANS. THERE ARE LETTERS OF AMERICAN GENERAL ASKING FRENCH GENERAL TO BE MORE RACIST TOWARD THE BLACK FRENCH BECAUSE THEY IT WAS GIVING IDEAS TO THEIR BLACK. ALSO NIGGER WAS NEVER A BAD WORD EVERYBODY WAS USING IT STOP CRYING ABOUT IT.
YOUR NARRATIVE IS PUSHED BY CHINA THAT IS MASSIVELY INVESTING IN AFRICA. THEY KEEP PRETENDING THAT AFRICA SHOULD DEAL WITH THEM INSTEAD OF EUROPE BECAUSE OF COLONISATION BUT THEY ARE DOING TEN TIME WORST TO AFRICA THEY BUY ALL THE LAND THEY CAN AND PUT AFRICAN COUNTRIES IN HUGE DEPTS. WHEN CHINESE BUILD THINGS IN AFRICA THEY MAKE SURE TO ONLY USE CHINESE. THE INVESTMENTS OF CHINA IN AFRICA DONT GIVE A CENT TO AFRICANS. THERE ARE ALREADY 1M CHINESE WORKERS IN AFRICA. AFRICA IS TOTALY FUCKED BECAUSE THEIR POLITICIANS WERE ALWAYS COMPLETELY CORRUPT BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS THEIR RETARDED TRIBE.

Oh we got a libcuck over here. A libcuck.

I find it comical people still defend those two drama Queens.

He's right.

Then why the fuck did they travel to Southeast Asia? Are they really this stupid?

I didn't know Macron used to post here
This isn't Jupiter-like at all

>These look like your typical lefty Bernie voters.

Trump won the majority of voters who made over 59k a year. Lefties rely on the welfare voters.

>tfw I'm an actual Bernie voter and hardcore leftist and I'm shitting on these people

>Oh we got a libcuck over here. A libcuck.
>I find it comical people still defend those two drama Queens.
What the fuck is it with this massive influx of underaged /r/the_donald faggots over the past 24 hours?

Just too kind to them and gib moneys. but after the german dude news, most will wary of these people. old folks will give money though even they themselves doesn't even have much for themselves later.

It may be inevitable that you think so.

Uh oh the Bernie bro got pissed.
Maybe they spent all their money on donations. Remember no refunds.

he is giving away money user

If you're such a triggered snowflake maybe head on back to neogaf?

Pretty sad bottom line for a society when the more money you have, the less of it you're willing to spend on solidarity.

These posts are so full of redditry it’s disgusting.

Still disrespectful. Singapore is richer than most American cities.

>I'm an actual Bernie voter and hardcore leftist
Neck yourself.

But I thought trump was le saviour of le working class rust belt?
More reddit.

You first fucko.

>Just too kind to them and gib moneys.
They are so kind...

>but after the german dude news, most will wary of these people.
What is "the german dude news" ?

I think they are from Israel.
I have met these kind of people in Tokyo, maybe 10 years ago.
They were selling accessaries like that on the street.
Those whites were all from Israel.

>the actual redditard is projecting again.

>think they are from Israel.
They are addicted to shekels.

When have you ever seen a right-wing street guitarist you fucking braindead morons?

It's always the typical college liberal with a rich family who suddenly puts dreadlocks on and decides to travel Asia without shoes while begging for their scraps for the "liberating" experience of going around with "nothing", knowing well that if shit actually hits their fan they will always have back up by calling their rich parents/family/friends.

It's the retarded college liberal subculture the one that makes you wanna do that kind of retarded entitled shit, you see American Mormons going around the planet but they never behave like that, and when actual low class white americans gather enough money to travel they do shit like tour travels, they don't fucking beg around.

>I know u r but what am I?
Classic redditism. You have to go back.

Kek. Calm down and accept those rapefugees, Lucas.

Didn’t read your rant written in an autistic fury. Go back to redddit, by the way. You’re clearly from there.

Haha the lefty actually convinced himself of this.

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/31/german-beggar-benjamin-holst-has-returned-to-kuala-lumpur/

>go back to le reddit XDDDD
Fucking cancerous subhuman, don't ever quote me again.

>Muh Reddit
It's funny because you for right at home there. They are whiney and triggered like you.