The Western Culture

The Western Culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've come to the conclusion that women aren't human.

>Period on an underage girls head
>"That's fine. She came from a vagina after all :)"
>I cum on an underage girls face.
>Prison

Ummm what the fuck? I'm pretty sure she came from a wad of sperm as well.

why do they do that

What culture has got Kazahstan, except kumys and horses?

I think it's because of the direction in which the whole acceptance thing has been heading for the past few decades. It started out because of valid reasons, to end racism, sexism, bigotry etc but now people want everyone to accept and support anything.

:(

This

>wh*Te """"people""""

wow thanks for the deep insight, no one knew that

Poles are not white

Do women have souls?
If God created man in his image and Eve was just Adam's rib here to entertain Adam, why should we believe women have souls?
Is there a Bible verse stating that a woman is going to heaven? Did Jesus tell Mary Magdalene that she would make it?

every time we make a thread and you filthy russian pigs start to talk shit
fuck off jeez

LOL White poeple

and thank PAPIEÅ» POLAK (John Paul II) for that. we are SARMATIAN, inshallah brother.

what if i had placed my dick on top of some kid's head?
>
:^)

feminism

I fell so angry when dumb niggers call me,a light skinned mulatto,white

>why
Don't ask women for reason.

>Wh*te p*pal

Wh*te pe*ple are disgusting

Brutal rape is a much, much worse deed than any of this free bleeding niche internet fad photos and yet it doesn't disgust you as much as to question existence of male soul, even though it happens more often.

Countless saints in the history of the Church, Mother of God, prophetesses in OT, followers of Jesus, who served Him during His ministry and yet you ask if women can be saved because you saw menstrual blood of some attention-seeking idiot.

If it wasn't for flag I'd think you are La Atrocidad de la Noche eterna.

Lol. Rape is natural.

Rubbing menstrual blood on your kids face is not

Cannibalism is also natural, I guess she should rather eat the kid then.

Yes that's right eating the kid would be less disgusting than rubbing period blood on it.

No it is not natural to eat your child

>the /r/theredpill rape defense squad wanders in from /r9k/

The stench.... Of unwashed men... Permeates through this thread like the woman in OP's pic's unshaven armpits...

rape is exaggerated

White people with dreads should be purged. They're all retards.

Listen, chinkboy, if I wanted to have sex with a filipina I could do it and it would be very easy. Fucking bitch boy. I could get a mail order Filipina bride just like that. How does that make you feel?

I'm an American though not a flip. All it makes me think is that you are some trashy middle aged divorcee with a drinking problem.

Oh so you're a sex tourist as well. Listen, I am like you, brother. Do not disrespect me, for I can tell that you are just an amateur.
Soon you will also learn to accept rape and will want to do a rape rp with one of your Filipina hookers.

I don't engage in any prostitution related activities. Sex tourism is for gross grandpas, drunken degenerates and angry edgy losers like you. Rape is for men of inferior genetic stock that cannot spread their genes through normal means. Abortion and plan b pills has rendered it an obsolete evolutionary strategy.

As if fucking the locals isn't the same as prostitution. They are only after your money, brother, don't live in delusion.

Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby = Rapists.

Rape is a power trip.

@85185897
Try harder next time, (You)'ll get it someday.

It's not uncommon in the wild.
Either way the argument is pointless, since it's obvious this idiot doesn't represent women at large.

Youre like feminists, taking bottom of a barrell as a representative of whole gender.

wh*Tes generally speaking aren't human, nor do they have a culture.

Ebin anecdote: if you start to lowkey treating them like animals your relationship with them will improve.

When you aren't ugly there's no need to exchange money for sex. Girls will fuck you without any expectation of anything else. Not everyone here is dirt poor and needs to scam some foreigner. The ones that do usually make it quite clear what their intentions are.

I didn't come here just to fuck anyway. Fuck around describes it much better. I can eat jollibee, swim in the ocean, and do shit on my computer all day. Any sex that comes my way is just a bonus.

if someone's in her general area please call child services immediately, what the actual fuck

He doesn't understand, he isn't flowing with mongol or BLACK blood.

>wh*Toids

No, I simply view them as inferior beings. They have smaller brains, they are incapable of making decisions, incapable of forming their own thoughts.

Are you implying only unattractive men pay for sex?

It is very clear that you are delusional. Filipina girls are only willing to fuck you because they believe you are able to provide for them and they think whitey is superior to flip boys.

eh

I made it clear I wasn't going to provide anything for them except my dick and a load in their face. Not everyone who pays for sex is ugly, I know, but 80% or more are. The rest are useless degenerate wasteoids or losers no matter how good they look. They're also fucking the lowest tier of girls on top of that.

None of that really matters anyway. I spend way more time trying to hack the local ISPs or eating fast food than I do fucking. I could care less about what grandpa sex tourist is doing.

White """"culture""""

*Vomit sound

You believe the girls you fuck are above the hot prostitutes? Try a hooker. You have more power over them

>Filipina prostitutes
>hot

Pick one. I don't need temporary power over someone who took a 55 year old man's load in her snatch an hour before I got her in order to feel validated as a man. But to each his own.

You don't think the sluts who aren't prostitutes don't fuck 55-yo white sex tourists?

There are plenty of girls here that wouldn't do that under normal circumstances. They aren't hard to find. College girls aren't fucking grandpa.

>They have smaller brains
Oh the irony. Blue whales have giant brains, that doesn't make them mroe intelligent.
>they are incapable of making decisions, incapable of forming their own thoughts
citation needed

>You are not a wh*tegoloid

Feel good man

They are very easy to fuck

Never said that brain size determines how intelligent you are.

Citation: experience

Some are some aren't. Some girls here are the same as western sluts. Some girls are still virgins at 18 or 19. Some won't touch foreign dick no matter what. Some are desperate to find it and those are the ones you must avoid at all costs. Literal whores are something entirely different though. They come from the poorest provinces and work to send money back to their families. They aren't the same as local girls.

Are we Sarmatians too or are we Romans?

>Citation: experience
really? anecdotal evidence? topkek

What the actual fuck americans?
youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4&t

When will she ever wash those feet?

(you): Ok rape you next week.

Imagine the smell

ebemti majko

Why are white use yoga in their own selfish agenda?
Yoga used to mean something else.

Because those lefties are wierd and strap a shit-ton of stuff together. For them it is just a hip sport.

>wh*Tes

>Dreadlocks
Literally only trash have it

>mfw I can no longer tell parody from reality

Pretty sure cannibalism wasn't natural in humans in 98% of the world.