My Jewish father is adamant in the belief that the bombing of Dresden was fully justified

My Jewish father is adamant in the belief that the bombing of Dresden was fully justified.

Was it?

no

Germans bombed cities. They got bombed. They had it coming, it was justified.

Shouldn't have started the thing in the first place. Also, Germans acted like bloodthirsty niggers.

My Arab friend is adamant in the belief that rocketing Israel is fully justified.

Is it?

No, and so what? Germs were the losers and deserved it. Yes, allies were evil in Dresden, and they did the good thing.

We are going to scourge the Third Reich from end to end. We are bombing Germany city by city and ever more terribly in order to make it impossible for her to go on with the war. That is our object; we shall pursue it relentlessly.

It wasn't enough.

This is very childish reasoning.

>Dey wuz evil so dey deserved it!

So much for the allies being the good guys

>Allies
>Triple Entente
>Russo-Turkish wars
you're never on the fun side.
t. crony state

Why are we doing so? It is not revenge, though we do not forget Warsaw, Belgrade, Rotterdam, London, Plymouth and Coventry. We are bombing Germany, city by city, and ever more terribly, in order to make it impossible for you to go on with the war. That is our object. We shall pursue it remorselessly. City by city: Lübeck, Rostock, Cologne, Emden, Bremen, Wilhelmshaven, Duisburg, Hamburg -- and the list will grow longer and longer. Let the Nazis drag you down to disaster with them if you will. That is for you to decide.

bomber Harris was a sociopath

Quite the charge from a Nazi apologist.

Not really, it was overdone.
But whatever, the Germans got what they deserved.

absolutely not. this was anglos acting like niggers. the germans fought with honor and lost. the allies are war criminals

>my jewish father
couldve left that out

Why is this even a question? It was justified.

Yes

Thank you Bomber Harris

At that stage of the war, I wouldn't say so, but I'm not an expert and it's really hard to sympathize with WWII Germans.

yes
chat shit get hit

Why does no one ever mention how the Germans spent four years bombing us during the first war? The arseholes could barely even hit the right city and they had a rep for killing children

Morality cannot be taken in account during war. There's no such thing as a justified bombing.

Demoralization is part of war. It was necessary to sap the German's will to fight by making the price to do so too high for them to be willing to pay it.

It's funny, such is the Anglo's hate of the German that they risked and gained the destruction of their entire Empire just because they didn't want to give a single piece of soil to the Germans.

It wasn't justified, but it was expected.

>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Start shit, get hit

>5 million german soldiers died in the eastern front regardless if they wanted to or not
>heh thats just war aryans are on this earth to die for the fuhrer
>10000 germans die in some bombing
>BOMBER HARRIS WAS A FUCKING MASS MURDERER

>Anglo's hate of the German

It's even more funny because Anglos and Germans are pretty much the same people.

>It's even more funny because Anglos and Germans are pretty much the same people

No, just their royalty

Krauts don't have souls, so yes

civilians

A soldier is a civilian with a uniform. Stop with the mental gymnastics.

Bombing whole cities and civillians is never justified, but yeah, we had it coming.

Was like a Century ago couldn’t give a fuck less if they strapped the bomb in my great great grandmothers cunt before dropping it

>killing krauts
>bad

>Hans says as they rub hands and plot world war 3

Chat shit get banged

Two wrongs don't make a right, and attacking civilians is never justified.
However, war is brutal and German bombers did the same in earlier years of the war.
I wouldn't call it justified, since the actual effect of the terror bombings on the outcome of the war is still disputed, but war is war.

I don't see how it was justified

>bombing of Dresden was fully justified
You dumb goy dad is absolutely right! Fuck the Germanocucks they should have attacked the Anglofaggotry right away!

>bu..but muh stinky britcuck friiiiends
Beat the Germnaocucks with sticks.

They bombed cities after Churchill decided to bomb cities.. The brits started it so wtf were they supposed to do

bombing england was justified, same for warsaw, paris, moscow, amsterdam.....etc.

Dresden never happened but it should have

/thread

I am just always wondering, in what way it really helped making the nazis give up earlier. It is not like you can scientifically prove that the war got shorter by x months because war irrelevant city y got firebombed. All we got from it now is a neo nazi talking point and those people protesting in dresden every year against the cruelties the allies did to the german people. Could have been avoided.

>Two wrongs don't make a right
People in revenge and justice. Doesn't know what is wrong, only justice and revenge.

Maybe. But bombing german subhumans is better
because it's fun, and no feel of guilty. All germans and japs are murderers murderers must die.

>there are still Germans alive to this day
They clearly hadn't received a just punishment then

Yes it killed Germans

>yank bait
Always so weak. Leave this to the Aussie cunts please.

How is it revenge to kill some innocent civilian for the crimes some soldier did? Not to mention justice??

> in what way it really helped making the nazis give up earlier.
It didn't, lunatics never give up until all of them are dead. I think you don't get it, the bombing was not against the Nazis - it was against the Germanocucks because it targeted precisely the civil population.

How revenge is uncontrollable this is a instinct of the self preserve. Enemy of your kind must die etc. Instincts nor good or evil you know.

Well that is exactly my point?

no of course not nazis dindu nuffin hitler a good boy he needed more raums for dem lebens

No. Poland was the real villain of WW2 not Germany.

#PolishDeathCamps

North Korea tier mentality

I get revenge for killing enemy soldiers. But civilians, like what the fuck some under aged girl have to do with the war? Nothing, she had no control over it. Yet she was killed or raped as "revenge".

I can't help myself white friend

No but at least we got Slaughterhouse-Five out of it.

well, Germans elected the dude who was for total war for extermination of everything living East to Germany, so why is it a bad thing?

No. I wish U.S.A. would live forever and inspire us to throw you who bring the (((multikultur))).

I don't get how killing children has anything to do with justified revenge. Most of them weren't even allowed to vote.

It's uncontrollable, dude. Wars doesn't have a sense of moralyty and mercy. Look on the Syria. all sides have a all sorts of the revenge and no mercy for civilians.
War is hell because, it does not spare anyone.

Their crime was a borned as a g*rmans and japs.

That's right

Jesus christ from the thumbnail I thought that was hiroshima.

by your logic that would be more of a punishment.
A crime is something you can commit. You can't commit being born.

what has this to do with my post, dumbass?
No one implied his killing was justified. Just asked how killing children that weren't allowed to vote has anything to do with killing civilians that voted and supported Hitler.

>A crime is something you can commit. You can't commit being born.
If you are german and jap you are automatically criminal warmanger that needs to be tamed.

and so are disgusting ruskies

Soor dude, I wasn't all serios about that, but you guys deserved that kind of the banter.

Top bants. ahaha

Fun fact: Dresden was bombed on Russian orders, because Konev was afraid of German counterattack.

you weren't holding up the banter sign

>wtf all we wanted to do was genocide half of the continent via a vast system of death camps all while forcing the other half of the continent into brutal fascist dictatorship and you bomb us!? Anglo is the true evil of the war!

That the idea. (No one remember about some shit 73 years ago, only Chinese maybe)

>>Anglo is the true evil of the war!

you say it like it's not a fact

WHAT DIFFERENS BETWEEN ANGLO AND GERMAN MAN????????????????????

NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germans tasted they own specialty. Eye for an eye.

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RUSSIAN AND DOG??????

DOG WENT TO SPACE FIRST!!!!!!

Nobody cares. Justifications don't matter in the long run

solid keks

Dresden never happened show me proofs

lol

I wish that all people posting stuff like "hurr durr kill all germans" in threads like this would have the guts to actually shoot a kid in the face.

My poor grandpa lost all his limbs. Gib reparations.

It was cruel but necessary.

>my feelings are hurt by anonymous shitposting

Why would you shoot kid in the face, when you can drop bombs from the sky like a true Anglo?

>Wir dindüen nuffin

This whole British obsession with the wars borders some kind of national delusion.

You have countries like Belarus and Russia which lost a way bigger share of their population during the wars, I mean Stalingrad alone accounts for 3 times all of British casualties combined in the whole war, yet you never see them screetching about what has happened despite the fact that they are living in nationalist autocratic regimes today.

I think this is somehow related to how their respective propaganda campaigns differed.

The Soviets, for the most part, framed the conflict from a Marxist-Leninist perspective. The German prole was just manipulated by the most egregious excess of nationalist capitalism into fighting counter-revolutoinary against his own class interest while British propaganda was happy to take up old ressentiments while completely dehumanizing the enemy side.

the g*rms had it coming. only thing the allies did wrong was not being harsher on germany

has nothing to do with his post

England has to pay reparations

damn it

German 'tism at its finest