Wonder Woman 2 will be in the USSR

Wonder Woman 2 will be in the USSR

Thoughts? I'm hype because I love the cold war setting in movies

>IT AIN'T ME plays

>cold war
>wears skimpy outfit with no insulation

I don't know if I buy it family

>yfw they have a throwaway line about how wonder woman was the one who actually killed hitler

>NO, WE HAVE TO SKIP WW2. WE CAN'T DO WW2.
>IF WE DO WW2, PEOPLE WILL THINK WE RIPPED OFF CAPTAIN AMERICA LIKE WE DID

I hope that the second one is depowered Diana, sort of like they did in her late-60s comics. You could make it a legit espionage spy thriller sort of thing.

That's not confirmed, but I hope she'll keep being super qt.

Is it another prequel?

Nice setting.

Yes. If it's set in the Cold War, it has to be.

No that would be too good of an idea. Fatty Jenkum already confirmed that Wonder Woman 2 will be set in the present timeline.

Hollywood commies won't let it happen

Will "she" be naked in the sequel?

>Fatty Jenkum
Grow up

Shit sorry I forgot how to spell. Fatty Jenkem.

If she is fighting the USSR in the 80s it definently won't be in the feminist haven of Afghanistan.

>Steve is dead
Am I expected to believe that she fucked only one guy? I mean that's sweet but c'mon.

Wonder Woman v Islam when?

I loved when Cap was born in a immortal man-only island created by a god to stop the god of war from corrupting the humanity, saves a foreign spy from a plane wreck, he and his friends fight a modern group of soldiers with old weapons in their island, learns about the outside world from the spy and becomes convinced that the god of war is manipulating humanity into an never ending war and leaves the island only to find himself in a fish out of the water situation in which he has to learn about the modern ways while trying to convince his spy friend of the existence of the god of war, they go to the front to stop the mass production of a lethal gas, he uses his magical powers to cross no man's land and finally they find that the bloodthirsty general isn't the god of war but the guy who was negotiating the peace treaty knowing full well that those negotiations were going to cause WW2 even if his german minions failed to destroy london with their gas

But yeah she has a shield, I hope they don't get sued

Captain America doesn't own WW2 when both Cap and Wonder Woman were created during WW2.

Daily reminder than Captain america is a nerfed superman rip off

are you underage?

>Afghanistan
>Sword of Alexander

Why did I just get a decidedly "The Man who would be King" vibe?

>she went after the krauts
>she's going after the ruskies

Is anybody safe?

Would that just rub it in the face of people still expecting a Black Widow movie.

It would, and I would find that hilarious. I'm still expecting a depowering/resurgence at some point just to keep with the whole return of magic thing.

>Movie set in Cold War 80s era with massively de-powered Diana("Magic has deserted Man's world.")
>For no known reason, she feels it returning.
>By movie's end, Diana is functioning somewhere around the level shown in the first one.
>Diana muses on what could be causing it to return in a scene set in the early 90s.
>We see a shot of a nondescript farmhouse and hear a woman's voice say, "It was an act of God, Jonathan."

Will Cheeta be a Soviet experiment?

Will it make her age slower so she can be in modern era films as well?

>An alien craft coming to earth causes magic to return

hmmmm

>immortal catgirl waifu

Just take all my money.

If can work in both directions. It can either be that magic is some sort of planetary immune system kicking in(think of when the Kryptonian scoutship first showed up on Earth) or it can be how humanity's beliefs manifest in reality. Maybe even a bit of both.

I'm also expecting to find out that the population bottleneck in mankind's past was due to Darkseid's first invasion.

>Soviet experiment

That's how Dr. Poison returns in the sequel. She used it on herself first.

Maybe Steve was THAT good in Veld, and she's immortal a few decades shouldn't be much to her.

I hope she kills lots of Ruskies!

I'm happy communists are the enemy for a change.