youtube.com/watch?v=eOq2s4edTSE
youtube.com/watch?v=pEY6S9xGx3E
youtube.com/watch?v=gzPqNXiIn7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked Tony B

he was a dumbass and he got what was coming to him

A lovely family meeting at a dinner?

I still liked him

Just watched the season 3 finale. God damn that shit is bleak.

Why did they kill Jackie Jr and not just send him off? The Aprile family must be cursed

>dumbass

Tony B was literally Tony if he didn't constantly luck/charm himself out of every situation

>WHEN I WAS CHILD I HAD A FLEETING GLIMPSE
>OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE
>I TURNED TO LOOK BUT IT WAS GONE
>I CANNOT PUT MY FINGER ON IT NOW
>THE CHILD IS GROWN
>THE DREAM IS GONE

he had an iq of 150

WATCH OUT

what was up with the bear and tony

he represented tony's lurking presence

he was shit and ruined season 5

okay now I get it thanks

No you didn't

*pinches your nose*

Saved

how was season 5 bad? how was tony b bad?

Delete this

Star wars

That bih was foin

I love that song, I love how they use it throughout the episode
this episode got me into Van Morrison actually and now he's my favorite artist, I have all his albums
youtube.com/watch?v=tPdShWevWoU

COMES LOOOOOOOOVE
NOTHING CAN BE DONE

Here is something that really pissed me off. So someone explain this to me

>Sacks has Lorraine Calluzo aka "ill suck your dick if you dont kill me" killed
>As retaliation, they kill Joey Peeps
>Sacks get pissed and decide hey fuck it lets kill angelo gerape
>Tony B kills Retardos brother

Why was Sacks such a bitch about this and why did Tony appease him? they started it and it literally was just revenge for what they started doing

FUCKING QUEERS

Yeah

90s born queer shut the fuck up.

i hate van morrison but glad tidings is fucking good

how

its catchy like your whore mother

I kek every time

Go back

it's sack not sacks, short for sacrimoni. tony and everyone else said johnny seemed to change when he became boss. he was an angry, arrogant man and being boss made those qualities come out like crazy. it seemed to be tied up with johnny sack's incredible amount of resentment towards tony for backing out of their plot to have carmine sr. killed. and remember how much johnny liked joey peeps, he "picked him out of the choir, schooled him all those years as my driver". and remember how much johnny already hated little carmine, for being born into a position that johnny had worked towards his entire life. here are some relevant scenes:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOq2s4edTSE
youtube.com/watch?v=pEY6S9xGx3E
youtube.com/watch?v=gzPqNXiIn7w

i thought there was a Tatooine version

I wanted to like him more than I did. The character just wasn't all that interesting, multidimensional or well-written. He basically seemed like a plot device to give Tony a personal vendetta against Leotardo for S6.

That said, he had some good moments. And I liked the beginning of his arc, trying to go straight. Something that hadn't been explored in the show previously.

Did anyone else hate how their angle concluded?

>Melfi treats him for 6 years
>only now decides to read a study about the effects of therapy on criminals
>flips out and the most juvenile shit and throws her patient out

I was fine with it, I just think it should have happened earlier

wonder how she reacted after reading about the shit that went down at holsten's

You keep posting this. I agree to some small extent, but I think the "problem" lies more in the fact that the show had already gotten away from their dynamic three seasons earlier. It grew beyond the therapy gimmick, and while I still valued their scenes together and think that it was still a very strong part of the show, it wasn't as strong as it was in the beginning.

You're also oversimplifying it. Melfi didn't just turn on a dime after putting those pieces together. There had been years of building resentment on either side, and Melfi had just then begun to realize that her treatment of Tony was impacting the way she was being seen by her own therapist and her colleagues. It was more complicated than how you make it out.

jfc man. if you misunderstand it that badly then i have to wonder if you're misunderstanding everything in the series

did you not notice how melfi had those feelings for years? they made a million references to the conflict she felt treating tony. a million references to her thinking that perhaps it was useless and maybe even worse. but she went back and forth and was being thoroughly manipulated by tony, as the study points out. remember all of the discussions with elliot? remember how long elliot had been pushing her to stop seeing tony?

it's as if you're not familiar with the concept of "the straw that broke the camel's back". tony ripping out the recipe was simply the millionth indication that he is selfish and criminal in everything that he does. she had already made the decision stop treating him

I think Melfi was a way to introduce us to Tony's persona at the beginning of the show. As time went on and we got to know him, she grew less and less useful as a character, hence the lack of Tony/Melfi scenes in the later seasons.

Yes, there was resentment building, but it just felt like it boiled down to one dinner scene. She was still very understanding in their sessions before that.

Sure, obviously the ripped out page was just an excuse. But I only a few episodes before, with AJ's attempted suicide and all, she was perfectly nice and understanding to him. I feel like they should've drawn out her decision a bit more. The end of S6 in general was rushed.

It's top five time.

1) Whitecaps
2) Cold Cuts
3) The Happy Wanderer
4) The Strong, Silent Type
5) The Weight

Sad, probably. Maybe a bit guilty about the last time they saw each other. I don't think she ever resented Tony. She just didn't like getting played by him.

Okay, where the FUCK is Long Term Parking?

johnny sack was an underrated boss, definately better than tony. he actually cared about the code unlike tony who did whatever he wanted or carmine who was all about the money. like when johnny told the story about carmine when one made guy fucked another ones wife but carmine didn't give the greenlight for him to get killed until he stopped earning so good

OOHHHH! Great pick, I could see bumping one from my list for it depending on mood.

>Sure, obviously the ripped out page was just an excuse.
it wasn't an excuse. she was 100% genuinely enraged by it

>But I only a few episodes before, with AJ's attempted suicide and all, she was perfectly nice and understanding to him
it's almost as if that's a situation that would illicit profound sympathy from a therapist. and what was the difference? the dinner hadn't occurred yet, the dinner which you totally disregard. it forced melfi to face the situation completely, which is what elliot was trying to do. that's how you get someone to introspect. you make them feel like their friends and colleagues totally disagree with them, which they did. it was an intervention manufactured by elliot, which the other psychiatrists weren't aware of

your entire point boils down to

>wife and husband are married 20 years
>husband beats her a million times
>wife is told to leave him a million times
>she finally leaves him
>because he said something disgusting
>"WTF"?
>"YOU LEAVE HIM FOR THAT?"
>"BUT NOT BEFORE"?

if that confuses you then all i can say is that you have a basic misunderstanding regarding human nature. that's how people behave

I think lots of people wanted her and Tony to briefly get together or at least be on good terms, that's why they dislike that conclusion.

>I hate van morrison

literally off yourself, fucking do it now you irredeemable piece of shit

but it was kinda superficial "he's a criminal, I don't know him but therapy must be pointless because some study about group therapy in prison with small sample size said so"

Not to mention, the therapy actually helped him, with the panic attacks at least. Yeah, he's a criminal, but isn't your point as a doctor to help him no matter of what he does?