Objectively, was it a good show?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10924486/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

_____yes_____

It was good fetish

Yeah it was a pretty good show.

It's good.

I have wanked it too many times to count to Passion Patties, and Fat Clover in general.

But no, it is not a good show. It has too many leaps on logic and things we're just supposed to accept. EVERY show has shit like that, but Totally Spies has too much of it. WHOOP alone gives me headaches. It's like candy, delicious when you eat it but minutes later you're afraid of all the worthless calories you've just ingested.

That said, the interactions between Clover, Sam, and Alex were great. The series' saving grace is their chemistry.

Good action. OK mystery. Not that great as an actual spy show. Characters were pretty weakly developed but likeable.

Overall, considering it was aimed at preteens and tweens, it was better than average.

But you had to watch the subs, they sounded annoying as fuck in the dub. Especially best slut and best bitch.

stinky french people and their silly cartoons.

>objectively

Yeah.

It's at it's most enjoyable at 8 on a Sunday morning and you're too tired to give a shit about the leaps of logic. That and the Soccer episode was fun. It's good to see a cartoon that doesn't focus on the sport not completely fuck it up. I don't know if it's the fact it's a French show or what but I like it. And the girls, good fucking god the girls.

Third one?

I watched it as a pre-pubescent kid even though i had no lewd thoughts when i watched it, so yes.

Gotta love those two goons. They love their job

Sure did.

Jesus christ

Jesus Christ this show pulled no punches

My brain says no, but my dick says yes, and thinks my brain is a fucking faggot.

I saw the first 3 seasons and the movie. Those were good

Didn't know the series continued on until much

Kek

Hehe. Fuckin French bros. Stay based.

fucking lasers, how do they work?

Why are French cartoons so lewd? Or does this require its own thread? Any frogs can answer dis for me?

Good ol Marathon.

Threadly whinepost about the lack of a proper season 4+ rip.

Someday user. Someday.

strawpoll.me/10924486/

VOTE ON MY CLASSIC CN POLL FAGGOTS

Americans are just weirdly prudish towards sex and nudity.

I thought this to, but why show it in a children's cartoon? Kinda just a joke for the parents watching? Also a question like that does deserve its own thread.

Viva le France
Don't forget to hide your power levels

Clover
>relax Alex, it's a fucking cartoon just give me your lipstick

yeah, it was an entertaining comedy/action show, which there isn't alot of good ones oriented toward girls

boys can watch it too though, but for different reasons

>but why show it in a children's cartoon?
To see if you can? Every show in the 90's had a few lewd references, too.

Of course. It was cute, fun, sexy, and better written than you would expect for this kind of show.

Totally Spies has a permanent place on my hard drive.

Because children outside of Americuck aren't submissive little bitches. Kids don't give 2 shits about this shit, only Amerifat parents acts all "puritan" about it but it's ok when some mass shooting happens and fucks off like 90 kids in schools everyday because 'MERICA.

>>TFW no abdl diaper spies ep.

I did this once

That's a lot of projection there, mad that the refugees raped your wife?

Not to the extent this show did. There's crap past the radar, then there's this show.

Well then this show is the exception, not the rule.

>1992-2004 (Action Era)
Most of the shows during this time are action based with a fun premise, cartoons probably had the most artistic freedom but also the most technical limitation.

>2004-2010 (Flash Era)
A brief transitional era where flash fixates itself with the animation industry in both positive and negative ways.

>2010-present (Lore era)
Cartoons now subtly (or sometimes notso subtly) caters to both children and adults. Moral heavy with deep, intricate plots and in universe environments. An absolute 180 from the previous era.

S-stay on topic, lads.

It's a fact. Prove me otherwise. No cartoon in 'Merica does anything like French or Japan without "muh scarred children" being a bs reason for shit cartoons.

I guess so. It was okay, I guess.

There's no such thing as objectively good or bad. If there was we wouldn't even have to ask the question, "is this good or bad?"

now i don't know if this is zone or not

>tfw Zone never made any Totally Spies lewds
Feels bad mang.

Animaniacs sorta did this... I guess. Don't you people think it's kinda stupid to be arguing about who has the most sexual children's show? I mean, just a thought.

And how long ago was that? That's the point.
But yeah, whatever, just drop it and post more Totally Spies.