Pic related couldn't be more true

Pic related couldn't be more true.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/02/the-forgotten-story-of-european-refugee-camps-in-the-middle-east/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so?

so how bout that wall?

Actually, some fled to Mexico and Canada

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

Mostly women and children. Even boys young as 15 stayed and fought.

I don't know anything about the American civil war, but the "war" in Syria is just Assad Vs. rebels, the civilians are caught in the middle.
correct me if I'm wrong.

you are wrong
in a regular war between countries there are civilians

in a civil war you are either a rebel or a citizen with the duty to defend your country

Mexico doesn't even have a civil war, just a bunch of cokeheads

You can't even manage the land you have, but you want us to give you "yours" back

We should have kept Mexico City in the 19th century instead of giving it back to you, even the Indians on our reservations are better off than you half-breeds who can't run your own shit

Pick a side and do your bit user.

>civilians are caught in the middle.
Nigger do you know what the definition of civil war is?

So?

Who is this meme image even supposed to shame? Is it shaming the Islamic refugees, who can't even read English, into "staying and fighting?"

If I was an Islamic refugee and a country was willing to let me in and treat me like a king on welfare, then hell yes, I'd do it. There's no way I'd stay and fight when I could live on welfare like a king.

>Meanwhile, under a similar scheme, Iran had participated in the settlement of tens of thousands of Poles who were escaping Nazi slaughter and Soviet work camps. It's estimated that somewhere between 114,000 and 300,000 Poles reached Iran between 1939 and 1941, when waves of desperate and often feebly ill migrants arrived on the Iranian shores of the Caspian Sea

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/02/the-forgotten-story-of-european-refugee-camps-in-the-middle-east/

The ones from the revolutionary war didn't flee, they went with their allegiances and fought with their friends rather than alone behind enemy lines.

But Syria isn't a civil war. It's a proxy war being waged by Saudi Arabia and Turkey to prevent a Russian backed Shia economic bloc from dominating the region.

Have you no human soul? It's not about getting a welfare check, it's about fighting for freedom and liberty. Just like how Americans fought for during our civil war. We had pride in our country and at least had self respect

fighting is the point of the refugees

you have it backwards

This has absolutely nothing to do with either the American or Syrian civil war

Two things to watch out for with this argument.

1) US founded by the descendents of people fleeing the English Civil War.

2) A significant number of confederates did flee the US for Brazil after losing.

>Have you no human soul?
>trying to romanticize killing each other over dirt

American civil war has nothing to do with Syrian war either. By your logic OPs post is retarded too

White men used to be honorable, and would never let anyone control them. I'm obviously not white but when I was young I wished I was.
Now however, I don't know if it's just memes but it seems that they become pathetic, they bow down to blacks and arabs, their own women don't want them (let's face it, cucking is starting to become mainstream), whites in america are now a minority.

Both those examples fled AFTER losing the war. Not at the very outbreak of the war. The Syrians turned tail and fled as soon as the fighting began.

I don't need your Civil War

>White men used to be honorable, and would never let anyone control them. I'm obviously not white but when I was young I wished I was.
People in the west are still mostly honourable. Sup Forums is equivalent to the 1% muslims that other muslims are perpetually ashamed of

No they didn't a lot of them went north and made us a country with people.

really made me think..

>i believe everything I see on TV and the internet

Doesn't mean they can't grow a fucking spine and do something about it instead of leeching off of white people.

The cucks left the civil war to flee into Canadian territory. No wonder your country is the way it is now.

why grow a spine and most likely die fighting in a region that hasn't stopped being at war since the dawn of time when you can simply integrate into a more peaceful and advanced culture?

If your dirt isn't worth killing and dying for, you won't mind if someone willing to kill and die for it comes along and takes it from you.

They aren't integrating though

wtf I hate Trump now

My family sold our plantation and ran west with the cash. Got robbed by union soldiers and went slinking back. Never fought

Let them die, it's not difficult to become a first world country.
If the United States could, and we could be some real dumb as fuck people, then any country can.
All it takes is having ancestors, forefathers to at least give one care for the future of there children.
To be a third world is to have no ancestor who never care for your future.
Why have a damage good flood into a country more prosperous, and get to reap the benefits they refused to make for themselves?

The west is becoming cucked but it is much slower than you think. The Cameras don't show the gun owning white man standing up for himself nearly as much as the numale (((media))) cuck

ALL OF MEXICO
L
L

O
F

M
E
X
I
C
O