This feel when Czech people like the French...

This feel when Czech people like the French. I just learned that the studio who created Kingdom of Come wanted a special french version dubbing, they invested a lot to have a perfect reproduction.
Between european knights, we understand each other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFlPYim-SUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read on Sup Forums that they erased a lot of German history in Bohemia in this game? Seems pretty biased as expected

>tfw Czechs love Louis de Funès
Truly a very noble people.

just like Sup Forums they dont actually care about the game or history, they just want something to be mad at

Meant to be a pretty good game. Even endgame you can't take on 10 people. People just get on with things so if you are meant to follow someone they will just do their thing then sperg out at you when you arrive

>WIR WUZ TSCHECHISHE

Considering all those 1/16 Germans Americans, I wouldn't take them seriously.

C'est du vrai anglais ? Parce que je n'ai rien compris.

>Czech people like the French
No, we don't

I'm not french if that's what you're asking

Yes you do and

>France was the first country to recognize Czechoslovakia on 28 October 1918. France supported the signing of the Little Entente and consequently signed the Treaty of Alliance and Friendship between France and Czechoslovakia on 25 January 1924.

what I'm still a bit sad about is that this won't have czech dubbing despite the fact that not a single foreigner was in the development team

That all ended in 1938

youtube.com/watch?v=eFlPYim-SUc

>talking about alliances
>willingly letting out the part where said alliances were betrayed short time after they were formed

Is it true though?

>Louis de Funès
who is actually a Spaniard

You were the bad guys in both WW. France was always in the good guys camp

Like Jean Reno

Except you didnt help anyone and waited to get attacked.

What?

That Kingdom come butchers history, it was implied by user.

t. paroháč

My grandma looked like Louis de Funès with longer hair, it was weird.

WIR WUZ BÖHME UND SCHEISSEEEE

To specify, I meant the actual issues.

>That Kingdom come butchers history
The premise is correct. Vaclav was imprisoned by his brother in 1403 and there was a resistance against Zikmund, however Zikmund peaced out with Vaclav in 1404 because he had troubles in Hungary.

Well, if it is historical accurate then I am happy.

Hey, it is pretty interesting and people were pretty friendly with each other back then.

PS:
If I can admit to Nazis you can admit to trying to delete german history after WWII.
It was shitty but understandable.

I'm reading they have actual historians working on it

Who doesn't love him?

Doesn't mean a thing. You can find a historian for every type of message you want to portray

Yeah, but I have hope.

WIR

I will personally kill every single Ge*man in the game to make sure they leave no history at all.

Funny how every single time some post-gommie cunt to the east of Germany produces anything of value, Westerners suddenly stop calling them second-grade untermensch eastern euro white trash because us Evropeans are all brothers amirite ;-)
Cultural appropriation of brownies is a no-no, but from white niggers you can take all you want and nobody bats an eye.

>I read on Sup Forums that they erased a lot of German history
Sup Forums being overprotective of germ history? How unusual!

>game doesn't have dragons
>magics
>ghosts

what the fuck is even the point?

Stop shilling this shit looking game.

>won't have czech dubbing
Seriously? That's kind of sad.

What? That is sad.

He's French

But why?

Not a large enough market to justify the cost?

Rumours say they want to make a solid one after the release.

WAREN

were the jews and soros blamed already?