School in England bans 'dangerous' triangle-shaped flapjacks

BIN THAT PANCAKE
bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-21923218

Why are Bongs such pussies?

About time, Flapjack assaults have been on the rise due to criminals abusing this dangerous loophole.

ps:

DONT FIGHT BACK
BIN THAT FLAPJACK

High cappacity, assault flapjacks have not place in a modern, peaceful society.
Think of the children!!!

GIVE BACK OUR BLOOD YOU FILTHY ANGLO SUBHUMANS

THE ARYAN WILL RISE AGAIN

never SCUM.

You guys arrested a kid who had a clock and he successfully made your country think the police were in the wrong for it.

This is a switch, I bet this is a deadly weapon in UK, my grandma used to beat me with one when I was a kid and misbehaved.

>get knifed
>'lol at least i didn't carry a knife or any kind of weapon xd'
why are liberals so retarded? if you're not armed all the time what the fuck are you doing then? just carry some kind of weapon
i carry a swissknife with me all the time, it saved my life while some gypo tried to pickpocket me

those fucking teeth

Nah we don't speak black that's just a stick to us.

My school banned any kind of origami because people kept folding paper squares and launching them at each other.

To be fair they hurt like hell if they were done properly.

Britain is such an embarrassment.

Did you stab him?

It's a redneck term not nigspeak.

What a fucking joke of an island.

Never been beaten with a switch? No wonder y'all are pussies

Lol that looks like the random shit youd find in any white trash front lawn in the states.

no wonder whites are so pussified now if you've never had to pick your own switch for your incoming assbeating

The Jew convinced white parents that disciplining their children was abuse. Now they get sent to "time out" where they have to spend fifteen minutes without their xbox.

Entire generations have been lost.

What in the flying fuck are "Flapjacks" ?

Pancakes

>death by wheel
MAY THE GOOD BLOOD GUIDE YOU!!!

SMASHED TO BITS AND PIECES WITH YOUR INSIDES OUTSIDE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE! LOGARIUS I DID IT!!!

DEATH BY CAR STEREO!

That wheel tho.

>The only safe shape for a flapjack is square or rectangular
what a glorious phrase to be uttered

I have a compound bow, a sword decoration and an air-rifle.
If I was in England, I would have gotten 20 years in jail.

>Lost my mother to a bike wheel
>we're sorry to hear that
FUCKING GOLD

Do you not understand that a triangle pancake can be a deadly assault weapon when dried and hardened by a terrorist? This makes sense but you refuse to see it.

A three-point guide to flapjacks

Flapjacks are chewy biscuits made from rolled oats, golden syrup or honey, fat (usually butter) and sugar

They are baked in a flat tin and cut into squares, rectangles or any other shape while still warm

Use of the word 'flapjack' dates back to the 17th Century according to the Oxford English Dictionary

lost me mum to a pointy flapjack

>he doesn't know about Wakey Cakeys

Nah I have all that shit, it is legal. Our gun laws are fucked tho

>A school's decision to ban triangular flapjacks after a pupil was hurt has been labelled "half-baked" by the Health and Safety Executive.
Heh.

I often complain about Canuckistan,
but holy shit atleast it isn't this bad

> Essex

There's your answer.