Let's have an heritage thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis-Hippolyte_Lafontaine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekë_Dukagjini
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml#S21-U106
dna-explained.com/2013/10/04/ethnicity-results-true-or-not/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Daughters_of_Eve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50% French, 100% white. Descended directly from this guy: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis-Hippolyte_Lafontaine

Can trace my ancestry directly to Odin himself, I was kangs and shit

Guys I found out I have 5% Ashkenazi heritage. Am I still white?

Commit sudoku freindo

Does 23andme ships to israel?

My mother was Swedish.

Worldwide I believe except countries with some embargo.

Normal white person coming through

You guys seriously pay money and give away your family's information just to find out this shit?

Learn to spell Ahmed

Let's have a heritage thread

>sudoku

you mean he should suicune himself? commit hairy mclairy? become an oreo?

Hey give me (You)'s

kek

Yes, mine costed nearly $300 Canadian.

This is what I was gonna ask... Who actually pays 200$ to have them tell you youre not actually white...

POO

100% Somali. I live here in open gay relationship with my chinese boyfriend, but our child will be 100% germanic adopted girl - can't wait!

>berg

>Spending money on a scam with an added bonus of letting strangers collect information about you
keking heartily

wew lad I could doxx you but I'm a nice guy

Managed to get the actual file too right before you deleted it.

>mexicans are illegally immigrating to canada now

It's based in Israel.

>spending £125 on some useless genetic mumbo jumbo snake oil crap

Good consumer

>giving your DNA to the Jew

geez oh man

I'm half flip lad, 1/16 Native American, 1/16 Norman French (which equates to 1/8 Metis from Eastern Canada) 1/4 Norwegian and the remaining 1/8 is English.

Haplogroup is R1b-U106.

Feel free to datamine, I am mongrel.

this
Wasting your money on bullshit is one thing, but they have literally been exposed as actually selling the dna data they collect is another level of stupidity.

>Sup Forums is full of mutts

anyone else not surprised?

>have your own DNA on a database and even pay for it

how retard can you be..

Mexicans would have some shit R1b subclade, mine is the only Germanic R1b subclade, wew lad.

Get fucked latin cucks.

Filipinos most powerful race in the world.

Descendant of this great man, turk slauther and Serbian princ. Have a nice day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekë_Dukagjini

of course you wouldn't be interested in it, you already know that you're 100% west african

r8 me, I'm Irish not British

This.

Explain how it is a scam. How would they precisely guess your ancestry every single time?

Ayy also R1b-U106, but other subclades of R1b can also be associated with germanic people

I'm a European mutt but somehow I received 71 percent west European when the average west European usually has under 50 percent.

>Implying my privacy and raw genetic data isn't worth the memes and shitposting
come on famalam what are they going to do clone me or make some virus specific to my genome? wew lad I'm scared.

>>Implying my privacy and raw genetic data isn't worth the memes and shitposting

To someone without integrity, perhaps.

>integrity
How does my being a virtuous man have to do with me paying somebody to own my genetics.

With that said, wew lad look at the company you keep on this website, did you expect anything more?

>BLACKED
>L
>A
>C
>K
>E
>D

If they atleast gave you some accurate and factual data but you are essentially giving them couple hundred bucks for making vague guesses or plainly making shit up with the added bonus of them selling your genetic data to whoever they want.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml#S21-U106

What are you talking about, R1b-U106 is the only Germanic R1b haplogroup isn't it? The rest are R1a or I1/I2

>wew lad

Nice dubs.

Funniest part is the test only confirmed what I already knew as my family had our family tree and our history well recorded.

I'm also 2.9% Neanderthal.

>yfw Jews promote miscegenation in Western nations
>yfw Jews create a monopoly on this genetic data sequencing, a market where they created nearly all of it's demand through their Marxist memes
They truly are God's chosen, oy vey.

What's the issue?

its not only that, 23andme can also tell you all of the genetically predisposed medical problems you may have a risk of

Also anyone with U5 haploshit?

That's an over simplification, on the whole subclades like R1b-L21 or R-S28 or associated with other groups of people, but there are specific subclades of them that are associated with the germanic people, especially R-S28. Also R1b-L28 and R1b-DF19 are almost exclusively Germanic R1b subclades

That doesn't add up, my friend.

>can also tell you all of the genetically predisposed medical problems you may have a risk of
Actually iirc they cant anymore, atleast not in the US.

Yeah I understand what you're saying. What I originally meant was only Germanic R1b subclade with a significant population.

It was my assumption that R1b-U106 was the only R1b subclade wholly so associated with Germanic populations with any significance in numbers.

They can. They ran into trouble with the FDA for awhile but have since re-added the feature.

t. genetically perfect

>tfw I have some kraut blood
I never asked for this.

P-People who like genealogy?
Besides, there is a feature that will show your relatives. Apparently there is a man who is my first cousin who lives a town over from me that I have not, nor has anyone in my entire family, ever heard of.
>tfw I have north african/middle eastern blood
I never asked for this.

50% Jap (Mother was born there)
25%Italian, 25%Irish both from father.
Mother born and raised in Chino City, father in the States. Had a samurai in the family, the katana was melted in WWII, kept the handgaurd, and my great grandfather served in the IJN. Grandfather is 80 and still runs a ball bearing plant.
Father served in the US navy on the Midway before it was a museum, grandfather worked for Gillette, has a plaque.

IN

I'M WHITE

>slav
>white
huehuehue

hapa desu, you should come to the PNW.

Eurasian Cascadia is a good meme, will come true.

LOO

Do you have an insestant need to murder and start wars?

Seems like a kraut thing.

Sons of Ursula followed the retreating ice north.. Can't have more white maternal lineage than that..

>50% french
>100% white
you left out 150% autistic

hey a cascadia map that actually includes the bay area

Does anyone else have an absurd amount of broad european rather than specifics?

what are the sons of ursula user?

>literally paying money to give the government your dna

fucking kek

My mother is pure Austrian and my dad is a latino from Honduras. They fucked and now I have to live with being mixed. I wish I could be white.

The question is, are they accurate? I don't wanna fork over my earned dough on a scam. Plus how much can they trace? Knowing people have existed for thousands of years...? Seems like a scam to me.

dna-explained.com/2013/10/04/ethnicity-results-true-or-not/ read this before spending cash

Full stack developer detected

U5 subgroups

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Daughters_of_Eve

>23 and me

Wojcicki, the youngest of three daughters, was born in San Mateo County, California. Her parents are Esther Wojcicki (née Hochman), an educator, and Stanley Wojcicki, a physics professor emeritus at Stanford University. Her mother is Jewish and her father is a Polish American. Her sisters are Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube and a former executive at Google[2] and Janet Wojcicki, anthropologist and epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

Ancestry mostly from different parts of the British Isles. A little French and Spanish mixed in. My surname is English (as are my first and middle names), and the same goes for my mother's maiden name, her mother's maiden name, and my father's mother's maiden name. You have to go pretty far back to find something other than an English surname.

>be Portuguese and Cornish
>have Germanic Y-DNA and Finn mt-DNA
>wat

Haplogroups are largely only useful for mapping migrations.

irish / english hybrid, staying strongly white despite being 4th generation america

yeah i have 35%. see

42.5%**** jesus that's almost half wtf. never noticed how much i had.

I have an L2 mtDNA which undoubtedly means my direct maternal linage links to an African slave even though I appear to be white as fuck in all respects. This is why people on Stormfront never post these genetic test results; most having something to hide.

>3.8% Neanderthal
Mate what do you even look like

wow I'd hate to be mixed race, sucks to be you

Like this.

I'm probably just going to meme myself into reactionary politics and get myself killed quite honestly.

wew lad nice brow

Neanderthals a master race desu

memebump