I'm not saying killing Max was a wrong thing to do, but couldn't Wondy just knock him out...

I'm not saying killing Max was a wrong thing to do, but couldn't Wondy just knock him out, then take him and place some psychic inhibitors on him like they did with Dr. Psycho?

She's not a pussy, that's why.

Well no shit, but she's not a violent retard like they portrayed her in JLU

Because supervillains totally can't escape from a maximum security prison ever other week. It is a revolving door policy with the villains. They go into prison one week and out the next. Killing Max Lord was the best solution available since he could easily mindrape Superman again.

I don't know, but wew dem stems

He had it coming?

FOR BEETLE

Wondy is a badass. I'm fine with every version of Wondy except Injustice Wondy. She's such an unnecessary cunt in that universe, they reduced her down to some Superman fangirl with no personality and will of her own. But then again, Injustice is basically:

>Every DC character has their power level scaled down except Superman
>Every DC character acts completely out of character so that Superman has a chance to survive their onslaught

Didn't his powers make it so that mind alterations wouldn't work on him?

>fine with Kingdom Come Wondy
>fine with DCAU Wondy
>fine with most team book portrayals of Wondy
>find with Finch Wondy

please leave

I'm more bothered by the cut & paste panels.
Why the fuck do they do this, it's never looks good and just makes you look bad.

Every other telepath they could write off, but the minute you take control of something that could destroy all life in the universe to use as a weapon is the minute you need to permenantly be put down, it doesnt matter how you do it. Mindcontrolling superman is just another way to be an omnicidal maniac that has sunken well below the levels required to be allowed to live by superhero standards.

No. This sent a message, you can beat us, but if kill one of us you will die.

>but couldn't Wondy just knock him out, then take him and place some psychic inhibitors on him like they did with Dr. Psycho?

No. He was in the fucking Lasso of Truth. No one is immune to it. She asked him how to release Superman, and he said "kill me". That was it. The only way.

Read the fucking comic.

she did it for booster

Wasn't he mind controlling Superman at the time? I think Wondy made a judgement call that killing Max was necessary to prevent an out of control Supes.

I mean it was written during an era of edgy writing, so realistically she could have done anything to stop him. The writers/editors specifically needed her to kill Max to set up public distrust of Diana before IC.

>I think Wondy made a judgement call that killing Max was necessary to prevent an out of control Supes.

>Lasso of Truth
>"How do I release Superman from your control?"
>"Kill me"

You think?

>Why the fuck do they do this, it's never looks good and just makes you look bad.
It's faster and thus helps them make deadlines (and they're getting paid a pagerate which is literally an amount paid PER PAGE so more pages is more money).

And they don't care if you BITCH about it so long as you keep BUYING it.

And that's really not a very bad example: check out pretty much any comic that Bendis is the author of for shit like image related. Doesn't matter who the artist is, either, so it's clearly something that he's spelling out in his scripts because he thinks it's funny or something.

Who's Max Lord?

And then he gets broken out and actively seeks revenge, instead of just wanting to control everything and makes Superman raze a major city to the ground.

When I see pages like this I realize Bendis would be much better at writing for cartoons than comics. Pretty much all of his scripts are wordy as fuck and the humor just doesn't translate to the page in a natural way.

What's the difference between escaping prison and coming back from the dead?

Kind of sleazy business guy who founded JLI.
He's also a superhuman mindcontroller.

I was trying to set up a "Ted Kord killed himself" joke

This is fanbase that is OK with Gadot.

Whos Ted Kord?

>badass

>Superman wants to learn a new move.
>Choose a move to forget.
>Protect >Hyper Beam
>Strength >Fly

Ignore these autistic retards. The reason she killed him was because the writer wanted to cause drama.