I honestly don't get it why Japs are so nice and friendly on this board

I honestly don't get it why Japs are so nice and friendly on this board.

Koreans are the most arrogant.

Manipulation bro. Trying to make us forget about their horrible war crimes.

Germans are supposed to be nice and friendly too then

I don't know what you're talking about.

Because they're here to learn about us and prepare for the next war.

Because they just are user, it's heir culture.
I mean, look at this face

Because they are nice and friendly people

At least they used to be. I mean there were these two posters who used to see making the same shitty Sup Forums-tier threads everyday and they would get over hundred replies. The HK fag still does that. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. :(

I thought that they are toxic as fuck on the internet because in real life they are kind of shy and shit like that. I just didn't expect them to be so nice to everyone.

Everybody is always going on and on about
>muh qt asian grill

But they often forget one thing
Jap dudes are bro-tier

Are we on the same board?

>for the next war
Nobody wants war, you dogeating dumbfuck.

>Japs are so nice and friendly on this board.
?

Americans actually are the most ignorant cunts here.

Russians are the most delusional psychos here.

Don't you make lard out of dog fat in russia? Or is that the poles?

????

As you wish.

他人の好意は素直に受け取る方がよくね?照れ隠しなのか知らんけど相手にそこまで言うのは子供っぽいと思う。

Majority of Americans act retarded to get (you)s

This us very revealing about racial differences in psychology. CAUCASOIDS think normal people are ‘shy’ (and prefer ‘friendly’ and ‘entertaining’ Negroids, who have much more similar dispositions to them and excite them with hysterical antics, sudden, unpredictable movements, loud and startling cackling and guffawing). they consider this ‘shyness’ sinister and suspicious, perhaps because they think it follows from hostility or indifference. They don’t get that not sticking your big nose into other people’s faces and subjecting them to embarrassment and social confrontation is the kindest and most friendly thing you can do. Then they are surprised that Japanese people are ‘nice’ and ‘friendly’ online. I find it sad and hard to understand.

they are, unless you mention even just a tiny negative thing about their country or just korea and koreans in general

they consume too much soyim

>Or is that the poles?
Probably them, they're sarmatians after all, so not white.

But they aren't

i dont think so

>you will never stick your big nose into the face of cute shy japanese boy and then pat his head and tell him there is nothing to be embarrassed about

こういう奴ほんときらい