en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Carvings_in_Tanum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronocice
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_de_omnibus_Gothorum_Sueonumque_regibus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pooland

Sub-saharan monkey please.

Pooland

youre ancestors were black/brown?

Why are Poles so obsessed with muh heritage?

They have nothing else.

Here comes the shitskin brigade.

>reading about old stone sticks made me forget about the first, second, third, fourth and the coming fifth partition of poland

>moscow_1610-1612.jpg

>I'm from Finland but I make fun of history of other more sucesful countries

>poland
>successful
Woah...

t. Magyar Királyság

Isn't that from Sweden?

Yes. :) Their ancestors came by boats from Northern Poland and Baltic region. :)

They were also my ancestors :)

Yeah it looks like the tanum carvings. Fucking poles stealing my history.

This is a new living of wewuzing

How so? Do you think they got to Scandinavia via land?
>my
Your ancestors were CAVEMEN MAN. FUCKING NYEDERTALS

ARE YOU NYEDERTAL? CUZ DATS ALL YOU IZ, UR A KAVEMAN MAN

They werent caveman dude, those carvings are from the bronze age.

They predate Bronze Age actually.

No, also I don't understand why you're wewuzing about cave paintings done by people who had been living in Sweden for several centuries

i sometimes enjoy ironic wewuzzing but you never know with the poles

They do predate metal ages, you shitalian retard. Why do you have to be such a bitch anyway?

Did you take that thread seriously? It's not my fault your m*Doid subhuman ancestors are barerly related to Aryans of Corded Ware.
>you're wewuzing about cave paintings done by people who had been living in Sweden for several centuries
Those were carved by pre-IE natives of Sweden lmao.

The state of this board.

Poles are Wends, an East Germanic tribe
It is known

:)

Fuck off already.
Is that Finnic version of KARA BOGA?

it is known

No they weren't, they are dated to the Scandinavian bronze age en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Carvings_in_Tanum

> It's not my fault your m*Doid subhuman ancestors are barerly related to Aryans of Corded Ware.

Why the fuck would I wanna wewuz as the corded ware people? What is there to wewuz about them anyway, some pots?

From what ive read they are from the bronze age, maybe even early iron age. I don't doubt that you may be an expert on this and have info I've missed but it doesnt matter as they are still swedish, not polish. I was kings, now get your own carvings.

>No they weren't, they are dated to the Scandinavian bronze age en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Carvings_in_Tanum
God, they were natives of Scandinavia getting enriched by incoming Indo-European invaders. Which came by boats. What don't you understand?

There is a sudden change of motives that fits perfectly the arrival of IE from Baltic shores to Scandinavia. Battle-Axe culture is nothing more than a mix of incoming immigrants from Baltic to already settled pre-IE Scandinavia. This image shows it perfectly >Why the fuck would I wanna wewuz as the corded ware people? What is there to wewuz about them anyway, some pots?
The cope of a m*Doid subhuman.

yes, but even the BLACK BULL fears the FINNIC BULL

>From what ive read they are from the bronze age, maybe even early iron age
No, those carvings predate Metal Ages. see >doesnt matter as they are still swedish, not polish
How could they be Swedish or Polish if they're at the begining of Bronze Age? I didn't know Sweden or Poland is THAT old.

Huh, this thread really made me think.

>God, they were natives of Scandinavia getting enriched by incoming Indo-European invaders. Which came by boats. What don't you understand?

No, they weren't, the Indoeuropeans had come there centuries before those carvings were made, you fucking idiot

>battle axe culture

Which started in 2900 bc, those rock paintings are from 1800-500 bc.

meant

>cope

Cope about what? The Mediterranean had much more prolific cultures during the Neolithic and the bronze age, why the fuck would I care about some troglodytes whose only achievement was making some pots?

6500 years ago there were no IE in Scandinavia yet.

Your Italic ancestors also come from those IE people that you so profoundly despise.

The difference being, is that your Italic ancestors were an alcoholic conglomerate of savages, known as Bell Beaker.

when ur countrys history is so shitty u gotta claim other countries cavepaintings as ur own

*creates a cheese slicer*
This thread was meant as satire, but by now I can see the pure butthurt overflowing this already damaged thread.

The biggest site of Corded Ware is found in Poland. So I don't really need any shitty pre-IE carvings from Sweden, you know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronocice

I meant in response to you saying that those carvings were made by your ancestors which to me makes no sense seeing as they were made in sweden by people living in sweden. Its starting to feel like youre just trolling though desu.

1500 bc was 3500 years ago, you're as dumb as your primitive pots making ancestors

Yeah yeah you wuz kangz right? Fuck off

>I meant in response to you saying that those carvings were made by your ancestors which to me makes no sense seeing as they were made in sweden by people living in sweden.
They were made by ancestors of Swedes before Indo-Europeans, which are also Swedish ancestors arrived there from Baltic shores and possibly Northern Poland. as seen here and as yDNA now suggests with new paper on Baltic prehistory.

There? Satisifed? Shitalian chimped out for no reason whatsoever.

Ahahah the cope is incredible

>I-I was totally making SATIRE guys! aren't I soooo funny?

Pathetic retard

Lmao, Tanum people weren't IE, you dumb fucking shitalian.

Go jerk off to your ENF subhuman ancestors and leave my thread alone monkey

Your ass is bleeding, swarthoid. This thread isn't even for you. You have nothing in common with those people. They were ancestors of Balts, Germanics and Slavs.

Please go play with your shitskin toys.

You're a pathetic retard and everybody's laughing at your bullshit, please kill yourself.

>How could they be Swedish or Polish if they're at the begining of Bronze Age? I didn't know Sweden or Poland is THAT old.
Prepare to have your mind blown. Sweden has existed for thousands of years.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_de_omnibus_Gothorum_Sueonumque_regibus

Yes I have seen maps of migration routes of the people who came in and settled scandinavia before but I guess I never thought of it that way. Maybe in a way we were both kings. I'm still not convinced of what you say that the carvings are pre metal-age though because literally every source ive read about those carvings say they are bronze age or later.

>Balts, Germanics and Finns

Fixed. Slavs are a mixed bag, really. Some are like us but others are like Albanians or Turks.

They're notoriously dated to the bronze age, that autist is just being retarded like always, he's famous for shitting up threads on /his/, I hope he finally kills himself one day, definitely one of the worst posters in Sup Forums

At least I don't think that Tanum people were IE originally. They were conquered by IE, yes and they depict that in their carvings. At the begining of the metal age, they start depicting people coming on big boats, taller than them, with better weaponry than them and on top of that with different gods.

I hardly care what you have to say. Shitposting totally aside.

If you count Balkan converts as Slavs then yeah.

>At least I don't think that Tanum people were IE originally. They were conquered by IE, yes and they depict that in their carvings.

What's the proof for this convoluted bullshit outside of your autistic head? I'm curious.

>with better weaponry than them and on top of that with different gods.

They're literally just bigger boats, because probably there were different typologies

>What's the proof for this convoluted bullshit outside of your autistic head? I'm curious.
Olsund samples.

Which don't prove that those paintings were depicting an invasion, especially because the Indoeuropean tribes arrived in Scandinavia over a thousand years before they were made.

Stick to your southern european shitskin homeland. And stop playing with Northern Europe, you're as bad as Eupedian Angela at making your retarded assumptions.

R1a immigrants arrived from Baltic shores to Scandinavia. Sudden change of motives among Tanum people isn't really a coincidence. Unless you're of the retards that thinks that Scandinavia was depopulated before IE came in.

Samples so far:

>Sweden RISE94, Viby, Götaland, 2621-2472 BC
>Denmark RISE61, Kyndelose, Zealand, 2650-2300 BC
>Sweden LNBA, Ölsund, Hälsingland, 2573-2140 BC
>Denmark RISE42, Marbjerg, Zealand, 2191-1972 BC

And:
>Kivutkalns153, Latvia, Bronze Age, 800–545 BC, R1a1a1b1a3-YP1370 (a subclade of R1a-Z284).

Yes, so several centuries before those paintings were made, which doesn't fit with your pathetic power fantasy.

just stop, you cannot hope to compete with the polish kangz

Ah yes, the Tanum people just suddendly started worshipping foreign gods, invented metal working, became taller and started building bigger boats.

Totally makes sense. Just like Middle Eastern farmers raping Northern Euro women and creating Scandinavian people - Angela.

Shitalians are fucked in the head. And there is nothing else to say here.

That's not what I'm saying, stop with your retarded strawmen, I don't even know what the fuck you're blabbering about by this point, you were proven wrong about the date of those paintings and now you sperg out like the autist you are.
Good bye, moron.

That's an approximate date through. Still.

And you're still missing the point because of your previous chimps out and clinging to one butthurt pseudoargument. Those people depicted themselves doing everyday things. Then they started depicting people coming from Baltic shores, new breed of people. Together they formed Nordic Bronze Age. You have no evidence that all carvings are from Metal Ages, those with big boats and proto form of Thor, Indo-European High priest, most certainly are.

Why are Shitalians always so assmad at Northern Europeans? Is that PTSD?

Most polish-americans i know are less retarded than german-americans. america would literally be better in every way if we weren't 33% lowland german