So just tell me then you can delete this thread of necessary. What WAS her deal...

So just tell me then you can delete this thread of necessary. What WAS her deal? Was she just pissed that the humans made Gods into mere mythos orrrr...?

Is that important?

Nobody Cares: The Movie

Creampies

>tfw i actually like the enchantress design
>tfw i actually like the katana design
>tfw i thought el diablo was cool
>tfw because of the movie's poor reception, their designs will never be used again

She was pissed about that and that they put her in a bottle for thousands of years.

I can't fucking believe they ruined the final scene with her, her last line in the movie being "You haven't got the balls" to Flagg

Thank you, user. Yeah, very anti-climatic & then ol Cara just peels her away like a snake shedding its skin.

>>tfw because of the movie's poor reception, their designs will never be used again
Bless up

There was none actually. Before Amanda AKA "The actual villain of this whole story" Enchantress was quite calm. She didn't attack anyone.

And there's even one detail they missed or didn't want to put. Enchantress can't be killed. Unless you kill the person who is her host The heart scene is just her way of pretending death.

Another scene they didn't put and would explain why someone was always being targetered is Enchantress also has fallen in love with the marine but is jealous of her other self and vice-versa

I'm gonna go with psychotic 6000 year old monster.

Honestly?
She needed a good lay.

She was mad that she looks like one of those people from The Twilight Zone

I sure hope you mean Enchantress' FIRST design.

Swamp enchantress was really cool

Shazam should had been the one that put her in a bottle. But thanks to Johns shazam no longer exist and was replaced by some Abo.

She was probably pissed about being in a bottle and then being controlled by people she saw as inferior.

Also, did anyone else love how Enchantress was acted? Her movements and voice really surprised me with how well done it was.

I guess, but possessed June at the end was awful.

>TFW you won't ever get to graze Cara's lips then get turned into a bubble monster thing. :(

She was my favorite of the bunch. I just wanted more of her. She felt like a better Maleficent than Disney's live action abortion, for sure. Just pure sexy evil waifu.

her second form was so awkward, she was jutting and twitching all around. I get that it was to emulate Asian horror flick ladies but the way she does it its like she is trying tdo an awkward sexy dance

>She felt like a better Maleficent than Disney's live action abortion, for sure
But they aren't even the same character?

No shit, idiot

What?

Did anyone else feel really confused by her plotline? I mean, what were her and Flagg doing in the subway while planting that bomb? Flagg says that's when she escaped, but hadn't she escaped before that? When she made the dude in the bathroom be posessed by her "brother"? The way it was edited and worked into the movie came off kinda weird to me desu

The entire movie was edited weird. I have no idea who thought it was a good idea to give deadshot and harley two intros.

a creampie is when a male ejaculates into any orifice or enclosure formed by the body of another person; the most common types are oral, vagina, and anal, though less common locations might include armpits, cleavage, or between any two surfaces formed by the other party's body

Man this movie was not good and Enchantress especially was shit but this is just a nonsense criticism.

1) Enchantress woke up
2) She disabled Flag and teleported, ultimately activating her brother in Midway City where they both were
3) She came back to Flag and became June again
4) Flag and June were put on alert by Waller because of the incident in Midway city
5) They move to the incident and try to put down the threat, whereupon June goes Enchantress again and abandons Flag
6) Flag calls it in revealing Enchantress is the threat and escapes

This was all in the movie. A more legitimate criticism would be the exact logistics of how Flag gets to Belle Reve and why Waller doesn't evacuate.

Enchantress in this movie was legit terrible though. Like it's the Incubus plot stripped off all build-up and tie-in to other characters, like Nightshade, so the impact is massively reduced. In the actual comic it's a great opportunity for trippy shit and cool visuals and they squandered that. Enchantress just looks dreadful and the fight is nonsensical - she only ever looks half-decent in the 'dirty' outfit and gets no time to properly build up threat, mystique or a sense of menace.

The Enchantress in the Ostrander SS turns into a fairytale witch with a big purple witch hat and goes from 0 to MURDERMODE instantly when she's switched on and she's still far scarier than this shit was. Probably because the threat is build up over several missions before she finally truly cuts loose.

>The way it was edited and worked into the movie came off kinda weird to me desu

The movie's scripting (as opposed to screenplay) and editing were just atrocious at points. It's like there were three different drafts being filmed simultaneously and the editors compiled them at random.

I thought it was because they imprisoned her and her brother and forgot about them?

Do you think they were benevolent when they were actually worshiped by humans? They were just horrible entities.

>>tfw i actually like the enchantress design
Same...
>>tfw i actually like the katana design
Same & Most people do besides the bow.

Thanks for clarifying, user. Although I didn't like the editing, I also have an extremely shitty attention span so some of the events you listed definitely flew over my head. It's guaranteed I'll ask a dumb question after most movies I watch, it fucking sucks