/sino/ - 中文

Banned Culture edition.

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=aknkofx2bHg

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-kA3UtBj4M
bilibili.com/video/av16654907/
economist.com/news/china/21732581-fierce-restrictions-use-coal-have-got-it-only-so-far-china-has-won-battles-against-air
m.scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion-luxury/article/2131679/plus-size-asian-women-body-positivity-still-has-long-way-go
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784304821.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784337577.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784370067.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MsY4rn759mw
youtube.com/watch?v=qg0mr2JrpOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

培训医生

听说有人在中国没看过一个外国人
真的吗?

Are you a chinaman op?

不是

You should get a visa like me then, you actually bothered to learn the language! Getting work is easy

>assravaged about the Jap
>”uhhuuhhh you’re ruining the thread”
>becomes ironic sexpat shitposter and r/hapa reposter
>ends up putting the final nail in the coffin himself

二十四天后要去中国上大学

if you want a Bachelor degree in the mainland China, seems some pol-related courses like Marxist philosophy are complementary. you should be prepared to memorize many useless concepts till that time

is pro wrestling popular in china?

我要学习普通话

youtu.be/H-kA3UtBj4M

your thoughts on the Vietnam War peru?

The ABSOLUTE state of this general

为什么中国女生喜欢拍照脚丫?

What does it say? From my Japanese I'd guess it's something along the lines "I don't know my way, I don't understand Chinese language"?

>丫

Won’t reply to this

What is wrong with Serpentza ?

I don't really know what it means, but I often see it next to 脚 and since most Chinese "words are made up of two characters it seems like it should be added.

It just says "I don't know I don't speak Chinese"
might be confusing because 知道 means "To know" but literally if you break the characters down it means "To know/be aware of the way/road"

you tell me to stop liking feet, but the chinky girls just keep teasin’

That tattoo is hilarious lol

Very good picture

he has shitstains on lips

>Winston says that Chocolate smuggling is a really big thing in China. People go to HK to buy imported Chocolate and sell in the Mainland
>Ask some Chinese people
>They say it's bullshit

Why does he just make shit up?

He said coffee and deodorant was rare in China too

SERP is becoming a reverse troll like Ryan Boundless just to fuck around with China shills

It's true in some way.
They smuggle diapers.

China will collapse any day now

>说中国话
pretty sure that's a bit awkward

Poor little Chinaboy!

Not today, Chinaboy!

>2031

Why? That’s just a random year.

that's smart book writing and predicting
he'll be dead before that and won't have to answer to anything

kek

学习雷锋好榜样

pls respond
I'm Chinese and I'm used to 讲[language], but apparently 说 can be used; is this a regional thing?

雷锋的精神永远不忘。

讲 is more formal than 说
中国话 is a term that only old people tend to use.

>is pro wrestling popular in china?

Extremely popular, you couldn't possibly imagine

bilibili.com/video/av16654907/

What's Chinese gym ettiquette like? Going to teach there next summer and wanna get swole also

None
As in others won't wipe stuff after use

They taught me 说 first in my Chinese course, I guess it's the most standard form.

It's the same thing.

>说
I've learned this as others have mentioned. I'm not actually familiar with 讲.

Why is every construction project unfinished and no one seems to be working on it?

I drive to work everyday and see this in front of my warehouse.

讲 is used in some dialects in place of 说 like in shanghainese.

This varies by region.

That propaganda board is a bit ironic.
"Implement new developmental ideas.
Build modernized economy"

Why are so many Chinese girls called Vivian?

Because China is a bubble in itself
Leave before it bursts and it all comes crashing down on you see

Fucking Jews

Pollution controls amigo

But there isn’t actually any big political or economic event scheduled for that time.

Also, it is probably when China reaches its geopolitical peak strength (2030-2050) so why the year?

They really got you with their green China scam

Chinese shale superpower soon

They will all die of lung cancer before that.

Except this is now extremely common in China during the winter. All the construction in the winter (very little wind) = lots of dust in the air.

>scam
economist.com/news/china/21732581-fierce-restrictions-use-coal-have-got-it-only-so-far-china-has-won-battles-against-air

Your ancestors =^]

My culture/ethnic is Hakka which is from the hills in the middle of Canton, Jiangxi and Fujian.
I've never been there.

>Liu Zhiquan, head of the ministry’s monitoring office, said at the briefing that average PM2.5 readings for the whole of China from January 1 to January 28 stood at 64 micrograms per cubic metre, down 20 per cent on the year.

>Concentrations in Beijing fell 70.5 per cent to 36 micrograms per cubic metre, close to the state standard of 35 micrograms.

Greenpeace Asia also confirmed this massive improvement since January 2017. Let alone, January 2013 when the place looked like Detroit 1970.

You should visit one day
Your grandparents probably know the ancestral village.

And I clearly posted Fujian/southwest Jiangxi/eastern Guangdong. That’s where 80% of Taiwanese originate. The others are from elsewhere in China.

It's Spring Festival season. No one's working.

It's year round. Local governments want to secure more funding by having drawn out construction projects. I will take a photo next year and this road will look the same.

Let's not be delusional, China does a few things well and many things wrong.

m.scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion-luxury/article/2131679/plus-size-asian-women-body-positivity-still-has-long-way-go

Thoughts?

>January 1 - January 28
>spring festival

No.
My culture is boring as fuck.

And the rest 20% are probably aboriginal, not from China/of Chinese origin.

Chicago Balls play in 厦门

I struggle to believe you. Your explanation is absurd. The Central government rarely provides money to the localities. They handle their own finances (and have gotten into a ton of trouble for that).

>20% aboriginal

Your own fucking census says .4% and that’s including LARPers.

why are they making DONUTS and CUPCAKES

>HALT laowai! You aren’t going anywhere until you sniff the zhongguo ren foot!

wat do?

My gf

Miss, I am no hurry to leave this place anytime soon.

her forehead puts vivi to shame

Cute little monkey girl.

You're visiting your coworkers house for drink. His wife and 18 year old daughter are visiting family for the weekend.
Upon entering his place you find this behind the door.
Your coworker quickly slips out of his shoes, throws his jacket in the corner and says "sorry man I gotta go to the toilet real quick, just take your stuff off and wait for me in the living room".
This gives you a solid 5 minutes to indulge in the scent of her pantyhose and shoes.
Would you take the risk of getting caught?

My understanding is local / provincial governments hand over their revenue to central, and then that money gets redistributed based on "need". So needing more funding for construction is high on central's list.

Its just a foam moulding factory I work with in dongguan. I am making type of backrest with them.

Pic: gas the krauts
Article: i've read that asians collapse from diabeetus faster and harder than amerilards, so... keep it a long way to go?

Which member of SNH48 do you think has the best feet?

Why do they have a Team called 洗腳

This shit is so fucking fake.

If you've seen any of the current railgun designs they're massive, and the power requirements are so large they can't even fit on a ship.

>it's kind of annoying because even if we go walk on the beach he still wears a suit

Post that webm

Which one?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784304821.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784337577.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517784370067.webm

The first one, but the others are great too.

>"he wears to suit to shower you know hahahah"
>n-nonsense *nervous blinking*

youtube.com/watch?v=MsY4rn759mw

Oh fuck, how did I ever miss this? I only know about this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=qg0mr2JrpOY

>Winston is literally comfy neet making wagies butthurt

>+$2600 a month on Patreon

Who knew sexpatting paid so well.

Who's this guy and why does he have so many vids of children?

He goes around giving money to poor Vietnamese while occasionally making videos about sexpats.

He is a Cambodian Australian sexpat hater helping poor Vietnamese kids with donations from viewers

>occasionally making videos about sexpats.

While taking a shower apparently.

He's living off YouTube + E-begging shekels now so he has to get them clicks bro

Coincidentally, the year China is predicted to overtake US' GDP is 2031-2. Interdasting. Perhaps there is some correlation? Will 90+ year old President Trump (a la Nixon in Watchmen) just nuke China before they exceed our GDP just so America stays #1?
I wouldn't put ti past him to destroy China and then use it to build his own towers over there and monopolize the real estate of irradiated Chinese soil. He's an IRL Lex Luthor.