*sips tea*

*sips tea*

what a disgusting article. This is an article for some well to do white person that never met a black woman before, and thus they're led to believe that black's are the smartest, but just held back by some patriarchy shit. This leads to even more white guilt and far left extreme liberal mindset

BASED. We'll need more black-specific and woman-specific scholarships to keep up with the demand! This may be a small victory, but we still have a long way to go!

Okay. Good for them. They got not excuse now. But this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

>no link

I'd really like to see the raw data on this

>fake news

>lying
Ok, now this is just pathetic

yes all those gender studies and sociology degrees

what an amazing education

In terms of documented intelligence, it's Jews > Asians > Whites > Slavs/Hispanics > Islamic World > Blacks

whites are a mid-tier race, I dunno why they gloat about IQ all the time

what television or film is this?

it's not a real article, so get over it

>Black Women Now the Most Indoctrinated Group in US

fixed. Stop equating getting a Woman's or Ethnic Study degree with intelligence, especially when it's a black woman who are given scholarships just for existing.

Good. Now let's stop with the diversity quotas at colleges and paying taxes fo dem programs.

how do we stop them?

Thats funny because he most tolerant white libs live in more multicultural places like california and new york, whereas all you racist whites judge an entire group of people based on the few encounters you've had in your life or based on what the media shows you.

lol dumb faggots it says "in US" as in us. she is black woman

that's a Sup Forums troll

What does this have to do with television and film?

Black women earned 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees, and 65 percent of all doctorate degrees awarded to African-American students in the United States between 2009 and 2010

so black women now most edumacated black people in the united states, cool

>all you racist whites judge an entire group of people based on the few encounters you've had in your life or based on what the media shows you
mainstream media only shows us the good black ppl. At least the media I watch

fuck off namefag

Circle the area where the biggest racists live

>dunno why they gloat about IQ all the time
probably because they invented the IQ test. Know it is a false statistic not an absolute.
Know the tests are subjective, as are the results. Know that the average IQ scores have to fluctuate taking into account differences in certain sectors and general knowledge. And know you are a massive faggot trying to spread lies with a bullshit picture full of false information

>white libs live in more multicultural places like california and new york,

Oh, you mean major cities that are still segregated to hell and back and have tons of neighborhoods where those white liberals would never set foot in?

Yeah, IQ fetishists are weird. Quality of life in a country should be the measuring stick for an ethnicity's superiority or inferiority. Just compare shit holes like Israel and China to non-Slavic, white-majority countries. Even places like Japan and Singapore struggle to compete.

>smarter AND hotter!
white """women""" are finished

>pol
>white blue eyes

Kek that's so dumb

Really makes me think

>all this money wasted on sociology and african studies degrees

>black women now in college
>no black men though
>black women only interact with white men
>get bleached
>black race no more
Obama had the long game in mind.

*educates your path*
>ayo annon we wuz finna sum degrees and shiet
wat do?

>he browses Sup Forums
>he unironically expects discussion of television and/or film
>in the year of our lord 2027 - 10

I would say IQ is more like a gauge of your potential. The true results come your work ethic which is what really counts in the vast majority of jobs in all corporations and why most women falter when/ if they decide to have a family.

It's why you see autists on /r9k/ and the like claiming they are smart but lazy and also highschool/ college dropouts. It works up until a point, then you either need to have the work ethic to back up your smarts or you will just fall behind.

is this legit racist or just your average hood rat saying nigga? Delaware seems pretty based.

Blacks are basically the only people on earth who can't figure out "put seed in dirt, come back later, eat what grows and put the leftover seeds back in the dirt"

Not only were they unable to grasp it in the 5,000 years after everyone from the Chinese to the Aztecs to the Gauls to the Babylonians figured it out, even today with billions of dollars in aid and education they cannot connect the fucking dot. Ask any aid worker and they'll tell you that the minute they turn their backs the Africans eat the seed crops and start starving again.

It's like they just don't want to live.

Pic related: it's a genius and a prodigy, a man who is envied and hated by his peers and who will most likely be murdered and everything around him stolen and burned in the near future

>not knowing the difference between a namefag and a tripfag
Looks like (You) are the one that needs to leave, newfriend

cant blame black people for low intelligence; the abundance of vegetation and heat in africa basically makes there to be no need for advancing.

>implying it matters
>implying people won't be using muh ray ciss m in schools and muh priviledge and muh lack of ey due kay tchun to keep bitching about the same shit people have bitched about for 17 years

it's kind of like they're .... dare I say, animals? I'm kidding

Sup Forums are mixed breed mestizos who now are 14/88 after Jorge Zimmermang shot Tryron Ants in the Pants.

You keep unironically acting like this and people who legitimately think like this will keep flooding in.

its not scholarships, just financial aid. anyone can apply.

I see your and oldfag. I, too, am an oldfag.

>educated
>intelligent

Well look at it. All the red and orange are where the most blacks are.

That's not even fair since ants and beavers display clear signs of forward planning ability

neat
we're friends now... me and you

>tfw your state is almost all orange

I never heard of Delaware having Blacks. It's the state you forget even exists desu. Like I assume all the time that's Maryland but hey, its a totally different state where "malarcky" Biden came from.

Sup Forums - clickbait & capeshit

if there is anything I would ever be 100% certain of, not 99.9% or any of that, but 100% ABSOLUTELY certain, is that blacks will never be "the most educated group"

fake news.

wrong

Breaking news!

wtf I'm a racetraitor now

>IQ is more like a gauge of your potential.
yeah, it is a subjective test, so the results are not absolute.
One test given to one person, then another the results may be different but their intelligence might be the same.
Only difference was one was more mathematical minded and the test had a lot of number rather than word questions.
Apparently there is a massive increase in IQ scores in the western world, where we recognize shapes more quickly, than say to Africa, or Asia, because of our marketing and adverts.

I have never taken an IQ test but have always been quite intelligent.
I can self learn and am capable of critical thinking, but I have an dyscalclia, so my understanding of mathematics is limited.
This is where an IQ test would be useless.
I have done a barb test (army) and a test for the merchant navy and got very high marks for both, other than the mathematics section.

tl;dr IQ tests are not a measure of intelligence they are just a bullshit way to categorize people.

>people mistaking educated for smart

Why? Why do people keep making this mistake?

What tv show or movie is this?

the far left one is the one most classy looking. MIddle ones look like hood niggas. Mixedfoo on the right looks like she could be entertained by anything on E!.

lmao you can forget about fucking any of the black girls white boi, they don't want your pale ass.

Hello black girl trying to get white boys to lust afer you by disproving you wrong.

>but muh institutionalised racism

jesus, these mental gymnastics. you white boys are pathetic.

Kino

You also don't need a society composed entirely of philosophers and super-geniuses. You need a man intelligent enough, say, to deliver mail.

A guy with the mental function to understand that it will benefit him more if he continuously delivers packages to their destination in exchange for a regular salary instead of just saying "Fuck it, I just got a free satchel full of packages and a sweet blue hat, bye faggots"

The way I figure it, you need about an IQ of 85 to consistently do that. Whites are there, Asians are there, Middle Easterners and Hispanics have so many problems because they are right on the borderline so they tend to have corrupt and dysfunctional but at least extant civilization, and blacks just can't reach it.

Lmao thanks for the laugh my friend.

>Intelligence Quotient
>doesn't measure intelligence

it doesn't measure intelligence you idiot read the posts.
How can it measure that which is non physical, and how can it measure accurately if all tests are confounded by variables, including the test itself.
If you had intelligence yourself you would understand this.

>Jews > Asians
but your little pic has asians higher than jews

learn your fucking place white bois

they're both ugly

Only people that use the term "white boys" are people who wants one. Blacks with no interest use "white guy".

Cringe

we wuz affirmative action n shiet

us jews

t. 285lb niggress from tumblr

reddit your way home lad.

oh we all know they cheat

yeah how the fuck do we measure distance lmao