Help me Sup Forums, my current gf is a cute half black half white girl with glasses...

help me Sup Forums, my current gf is a cute half black half white girl with glasses. i really live her but i dont want to betray my race

why the fuck did u chose her as a gf to begin with

........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

shes cute and she really likes the things i do. i met her at work

If her father is black then you have to break up with her

My toilet paper after I wipe is also half black but in no world I would call it white anymore.

>with glasses

insufficent.

>choose your gf
when did this become a thing?

Do you have blue eyes?

Do you have non-black hair?

If you have any of those you should break up with her. If you don't have either the white race won't lose anything of value.

>Belgian poo is black

jesus what are you eating?

nothing is betrayal when it's on this level.
>inb4 NOT ALL HAFU

i have brown hair green eyes

Chocolate and nail bombs ofcourse.

well its ok burger. You cant betray a race you do not belong to.

Mutts mixing with half black mutts is fine.

>letting an imageboard choose your girlfriend for you

won't even matter what you choose if you're this much of a beta faggot she'll leave you soon anyway

Green eyes is fine aswell. It's just uncommon so I thought nothing of it.

You should not racemix with her because then because your kids will not have either of those traits. They will just be a black haired brown eyed turd.

Unless she somehow magically has blue eyes or green and blonde hair... which I doubt.

When boys become men and stop acting like pussies.

well on one hand if she was raised by a white father she is most likely an okay black person. Also black women are 44% less likely to cheat on you and 52% less likely to want a divorce. If you are fully white your're kids are 3/4s white so the at worst you'll have white kids with brown eyes. I'd sat go for it user, not wanting to betray your race is admirable, but you're better off the way you are now then trying to go after Stacy only for her to fuck Tyrone and Chad behind your back.

Oh I don't know, ca 6000 years ago.

>He trusts Sup Forums on relationship advice

Always do opposite of what Sup Forums says. Always.

>pakistan

P O L I T I C S
O
L
I
T
I
C
S

You can't have both either go full white nationalist or don't

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

Politically Incorrect

This is about racemixing which we discuss daily.

What about a northern Indian women, they are ethnically Caucasian right

Post pic, Sup Forums will decide.

North India and Pakistani are the same people basically, Brahmins if I remember. Fair skinned with defined features.

looks brown to me

t. snownigger

You can bleach her, she is 1/2 white, in this world no one have a pure race, you'll never see a pure Aryan, just people that have a a preponderant race in their genes, I say bleach her, your son or daughter will be whiter, lets just hope that your son or daughter will date a white guy untill the black part will be irrelevant, or you can just change girl.

Piss off don't steal our women

Already have m8 kek

Don't cuck yourself over a bunch of idiots on an anime imageboard.

Dont worry we have the Muslims stealing your women so save your keks.

Similar situation to OP. Black girlfriend, extremely loyal, upper 130s IQ, cute and sweet, hates other black people and hates being black, wants kids. I'm brown haired with gray eyes. Thinking of having 3 children with her and then 3-7 children with a surrogate mother (she's already agreed to me having children with another person even if we're married). Thoughts?

>let's just hope that your son . . . will date a white guy

wtf Ireland

It's a good plan do it however make sure you earn enough to put the food on table before having such a big family

>Sup Forums says always do the opposite of what Sup Forums says

I wrote son or daughter, and yes i just wrote guy, my bad I meant person

I'd tongue punch her fart box if you know what I mean.

she's half black already, if you have kids with her, they'll be 3/4ths white, and therefore white. It's not bad.

Looking into electronics engineering or law enforcement. Going to use all the tax credits I can. The only problem is going to be balancing my work life with raising the kids, since I plan to homeschool them.

Just give her to me... if she's hot, I'll betray my race, sorry Sup Forums

Why are you seeking validation for your life from a Laotian knitting forum? Just do what feels right and makes you happiest.

You really want to taste curry flavored spicy asshole?