MCDONALDS LAUNCHES ROBOT WORKERS
>MINIMUM WAGE STRIKES AGAIN
>MINIMUM WAGE STRIKES AGAIN

thelibertarianrepublic.com/mcdonalds-launches-robot-workers/

wasn't this shit already in big cities or at least new york?

>eating at McDonalds
Enjoy dying young. Either way, I couldn't care less if people get replaced by machines, they wanted it to happen so they can make more money from handouts.

man those machines would do wonders for my distrust of fast food employees

This.
Robots were always coming. Big corporations use whatever is happening politically at the moment to take away blame from cost cutting decisions.

It's been a thing for a long time, weird it took this long for the U.S

you know...especially at mcdonalds..if there is a machine that can make the burgers i would take the machine burgers everytime over some fucked up muslims who doesn't even likes his job there

fast food workers deserve the wages they get. They keep fucking up my orders

I'd just buy a burger machine.

I work for a POS provider that is designing these and trust me when I say that this will happen and the "people" that the systems are replacing will and need to be erased.

they reworked the mcdonald's here to have 4 robots and a single human cashier. literally a loss of jobs.

back in my hometown the only people who worked at fast food places were gay people, the elderly, and mentally disabled.

same, I ask for mcdouble plain and dry and a mchicken. somehow they put all of the mayo and lettuce from the chicken on to an old mcdouble with everything on it.

Nah m8. I worked at McD's when I was in highschool. Around where I live it's mostly kids and students working these places and it's great for those demographics. If I didn't have an entry level shit job like McDicks and Wal-Mart I would never have been able to buy my first car and get up and on to bigger and better things. This hurts younger, middle class people the most since they need experience, money and their parents don't just buy everything for them.

But, ya, fuck all those 30 year old losers working fast-food and complaining about muh wages. It's pathetic.

Went to McDonald's last night and I heard the guy in front of me ask for fresh fries in the drive thru and the employee gave the fresh fries to people inside. Whole process took 20 minutes and after he handed me my tendies, he didn't even give me my drink for 5 more minutes. I sat there and when he came back tot he window, he didn't even remember who I was.

They deserve everything they get.

finally they'll get my order right

Who the fuck eats at McDonalds other than fat amerifats and dimwitted disney indoctrinated children?

japan, most of the world.

hey wait, fucker you are from Mexico, they got McPatatas there.

I like robots, i want to build one

Fucker i loved that shit and the croissant which they removed as a kid

>Big corporations use whatever is happening politically at the moment to take away blame from cost cutting decisions.
No. The fact is that replacing people with robots wasn't cost effective until now. You have to think of it in terms of ROI.

If a machine that makes burgers costs $350k, and minimum wage is $6/hr, then it would take about 30 years for that machine to make a return on investment, and it's not going to last that long. Thus switching to the machine in that environment would be a loss.

But, now the machine cost is down to $200,000 and minimum wage is up to $9. Now you're closer to 11 years for that machine to become profitable.

Let's say the leftists get their way and machine prices stay static. If the machine costs $200,000 and minimum wage is $15 you suddenly drop to profitability in 6 years. If the machine lasts you 10 years then you've saved $120,000 per human replacement over the 10 year life of the machine.

>there are 402 McDonald's restaurants in Mexico
>McDonald's has been operating in Mexico since 1985

hmm

>mcqueso
Oh boy is that as terrible as it sounds?

Dude, it comes in a fucking pouch, how good do you think it could possibly be?

Even if the minimum wage didn't go up I'd still prefer a kiosk.

By the way, I didn't even factor in taxes and benefits, just wages. The true cost of an employee, on average, is 130% of their wage.

An order machine probably costs 10k.

Also, minimum wage is not the only thing they pay. Employers also pay social security, payroll tax, etc.

>giant iPad costing $350k
More like

People who can afford food you mexico impersonator

Meh.
Robot workers fail half the time anyway. You basically still need someone there to take care of them constantly.
Fast food has non existsnt service so its doesnt matter, nobody gives a shit. They still cant replace the cooks yet though

It's almost like human progress depends on there being limits on how much people can be exploited.

Don't forget to include machines don't unionize or other such labor headaches

I have this from a while back. It makes me kek every time.

>An order machine probably costs 10k.
>More like

As a long-time burger flipper, I wholeheartedly support the advent of minimum wage

You could say the personal interaction offsets those

People do like seeing other people, whether or not you do

Baseless non sequitur

Try it again on occupy democrats lad

Im a chef, this is an interesting idea.
However no videos, kek

This is why I support the fight for 15. So I can watch niggers, spics and the occasional genetic dud of a white get replaced by automation.

>People do like seeing other people
That will be a premium-cost feature that will drive you to higher-end establishments like Chilli's.

>NO U DONT GET IT WE HAVE TO STOP USING THE TECHNOLOGY WE DEVELOP BECUZ MUHJOBS
yeah, you're definitely in the camp that has it all figured out... idiots lol

>So I can watch niggers, spics and the occasional genetic dud of a white get replaced by automation.
They will be put on welfare and have even more time to breed and raise kids.

>mfw thelibertarianrepublic

I support this. At least a fucking robot will get your order right and wont be speaking to you in Ebonics.

>Implying they're not going to breed like rabbits regardless.
The additional strain on social welfare will just quicken its inevitable demise.

>he thinks this is because of min wage

no, it's just a scapegoat by the company. they will do this no matter what.

hope you enjoy the rise in the homeless population shitting up your city.

that's damn smart user, I want one too.

>eating at mcdonalds
>ever

>niggers, spics
>raise kids

lol, no. I heard a much more realistic argument.

>Idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

Half of those put out of work by the robotic revolution will use their free time for crime. The surge in crime will require a surge in policing,

TL;DR version: Half will become criminals. half will become Law Enforcement.

Nigga, have you ever deen to sheetz

God damn, they're getting desperate.

Never heard of it, I'm from Texas.

>citing thelibertarianrepublic.com

Personally, I've found those monitors and express checkouts to be superior in every way to dealing with some braindead obese ethnic who'll undoubtedly get my order wrong and rush me as well. I'd rather suckle at the teat of a cold, unfeeling machine any day of the week.

>$350k
>$200,000

wew lad

The machines cost a fraction of that at most.

There is NOTHING wrong with automation, long term it's the only way towards progress. Luddites can go hang themselves.

mcfucking kill yourself (sorry I just wanted to say that for a long time)

Will this robo-nigger spit in my whoopper ?

>There is NOTHING wrong with automation

k

WOMEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

MINORITIES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

UNDERAGE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WHO #TWEET4TWENTY HERE?

The issue with these machines is you have to assume the people using them aren't retarded; and as someone who has worked at a self-checkout lane, I can tell you at least 70% of people won't even attempt to use the damn thing because it's "too complicated". One of the fast food places near me has a machine that lets you pick and customize drinks and it's constantly empty or broken because of idiots.

In NY we have these machines and the only people retarded enough to not understand how to use them are, ironically, the people whose jobs they replaced

I've seen a prototype of a checkout scanner that uses rfid to scan everything in your shopping cart. You just wheel it through and put in your credit card. Fast and foolproof.

Minimum wage just ups the timetable 1-2 years by making it more cost effective slightly sooner. It's not like McDonalds just started developing in very recently.

Truckers, warehouse workers, legal aides and assistants, pretty much anyone in any sort of logistical work and data analysis, and freelance stock type artists are next.

>Order a sandwich "dry"
>That is to say, no condiments
>No lettuce or tomato
>Plenty of condiments, though

I sometimes wonder.

who will train the burger machines to fuck up your order and then give you attitude

how will they make the machines both stupid and lazy?

IBM Watson and robot surgeons are even making doctors look a lot less safe.

(Not sure I agree on data analyst. Machine learning still has a ways to go. )

>No longer have to order from Shanaynay
>Machine can remember complex orders
>Always gives correct change
>Implying this is a bad thing

If your job doesn't involve making decisions and being responsible for those decisions, a robot will be doing it in the next 20 years.

Trump robot!

In the US its mostly niggers and 16 year olds.

Sucks to be you.

We just found out the baby we're having is A FUCKING WHITE MALE. I'm a tradesbro that is the general manager for the company. I hire and train employees and set their schedules. My days on the road are about over (at fucking 29). Anyways, my son ain't flipping burgers, he will have a job waiting for him when he turns 16.

The machine that actually makes the fucking food is a little more complicated than a giant ipad. Just because thats the only part that your fat ass interacts with doesn't mean that is all thats going on.

McDonald's here has had those order screens for months now.

They're fucking sweet.

I've seen them in and around Riverside, CA

The biggest problem is they don't take cash.

Would someone really go and do something like that? Just lie on the internet?

tfw McDognuts is replacing it's nigger workers with niggerbots when niggers are the only "people" who still eat at McDognuts.

When robots eliminate all of the service and manual labor jobs as well as most of the skilled trades jobs some kind of state mininum income is the only way that you're going to be able to have an economy.

Love dem steak bagels, holy fucking shit that is my carb lovers dream.

I'm surprised self checkout hasn't been around sooner.

I know they won't all disappear yet because some states, like California, you can only buy alcohol from a cashier, even if there is someone watching the self checkouts. Hell, I was in Ralphs and the guy even had to scan my coupon instead of the machine doing it like at other stores.

yes, all those carbs like steak, eggs, and cheese

I work in machine vision, essentially teaching robots to recognize objects in the real world and then do stuff with them. There is a good chance I'm working on replacing your job as we speak.

Shits exciting but also scary in a way.

Seems like every three months there is a strike or threat of strike. I try not to shop at Albertson's, Stater Bros, or Ralphs because of that.

There is always someone at the self checkout

>read sowell book on economics
>wow nigger, this makes so much sense
>explain how a minimal wage actually increases unemployment
>see this thread

>wasn't this shit already in big cities or at least new york?

We only have them at very busy restaurants.

I think they mostly to save space and reduce queues.

>lower class is the largest consumer group for cheap fast food
>they lose their jobs and thus their disposable income to robots
>McDonald's loses half their business, declares bankruptcy

How can they not foresee this happening?

There will be law in liberal states banning these soon, guaranteed.

You missed the cost of managing the employees, training them, sick days, and the cost of constantly hiring because of the incredible turnover.

All costs from bad employees are also eliminated so no bad players and firing someone because someone is suing about the jizz they found on their burger.

The recent test by Seattle, Washington to raise min. wage to $15/hr found that employers keep their labor costs the same by cutting hours. But this is just at the city level, things might be different if the country did it. (Different but not better...)

>higher end establishments
>chilis
Must suck that chilis is one of the best restaurants in your hovel.

I live in a small town and we have them.

Also no more robberies orat least a different kind.

Good point, automation would also reduce your insurance costs.

Minimum wage should be $26 if capitalist fiat zionist inflation meant anything. You shit heads can't cook for yourselves nor pay other restaurant workers even minimum wage everybody else gets. Nobody wants to tip. Nobody stopped technology. Right wing put all these plus war refugees and globalism. And now technology came before any other slower and wrong wage cuts or raises to match cost of living. You want homogeneity in all fields. Since when is that good or even at all possible? Circles. Squares. Clamdiggers. MUH CUCUMBERS! MUH INHERITANCE! MUH LAZY CORRUPT BANKER BUDDIES. HOW CAN I PAY .00000001% OF MY LEMONADE STAND REVENUES WITH MY 1800% MARK UPS AND 60 BILLION IN PROFIT ANNUALLY!? WWWAAAAAAA

Greed has a blinding effect.

looks like in the future it will be 16 yr old niggers only