A true Drama Picture

>amasses a fanbase of virtue-signalling fat enablers
>obtains a wife in similar respect
>gains weight after wedding
>4 years of fence sitting and cuckoldry later
>is on a very successful diet and is getting surgery
>wife decides to leave him mid livestream stream for his black roomate through text message
>cries for 10 minutes whilst singing their wedding song

This is the type of emotional rollercoaster you only find in Nolan films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1aOdRjQBw
reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
youtube.com/user/boogiedown550/videos?sort=da&view=0&flow=grid
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U&t=275s
youtube.com/watch?v=0speQHbLMtU
youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, Sup Forumseddit

>Nolan films

He's a big guy

>his wife leaves him for a black guy
Is this just memeing or true? Sup Forums has a knack for bullshitting so hard it seems believable.

You guys think this might be a hoax?

>wife decides to leave him mid livestream stream for his black roomate through text message
>cries for 10 minutes whilst singing their wedding song

Is this real or is it just memes? Is there video?

what does he smel like

this is their roomate, who do you think dicks the wife?

how to not be fat
>dont drink soda
>dont drink things that have calories besides coffee or the occasional milk
>dont eat junk food, but if you do, measure portions to a reasonable size
>walk everyday

PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE
PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE
PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE
PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE
PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE
PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE

That's not a woman though.

they say hes homosex

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1aOdRjQBw

its a fatman episode

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

wanna see something funny? check out his weight loss channel

youtube.com/user/boogiedown550/videos?sort=da&view=0&flow=grid

0 progress over 6+ years

ps the surgery he is getting has many fatties like him with 0 willpower that expand their stomachs after awhile and regain all the weight they lost

convenient, isn't it?

that black dude is more feminine than boogies wife

>CALORIE THIEVIN'

Not Sup Forums, sange

she is the master of fat girl camera angles, shes gotta be 200+

Sup Forums wants this to be true because it can't accept that this fat fuck as a wife and they can't get a girl.

he's been on multiple tv shows for weight loss and the like. he's %100 a tv personality.

SALAD DODGEING

PROOF

start a 3:53,
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U&t=275s

PLANET

boogie sucks but this guy sucks too

It's "SALAD DODGER" not dodging.

This.

I was legit looking for photoshop mistakes, thinking it was a face swap or eye swap or something.

/thread

Memes you mongs

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

>Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
A dude in a green suit. They'll have to CG all the fat in.

that's what the white boys always say...

>>wife decides to leave him mid livestream stream for his black roomate through text message
pls be tru

I want lowtiergod to fuck boogie's wife with his huge BBC
youtube.com/watch?v=0speQHbLMtU

JUST

I couldn't take it once he started singing. Do people really do this?

>average_white_guys_marriage.jpg

>7 hours
Sup Forums threads justified

he did it, so yes

KEK BEING
WIFE LOSING

even non fat men are cucked

>>dont drink things that have calories
t. skelly

actually its worse.

Basically the speed at which they lose weight causes tons of medical issues and shit like massive loose skin.

So now he would have to pay for surgery to fix his skin. the other issue is that he isnt taking the proper steps to treat himself and his "food addiction"

Instead of using this time to look at his life and rebuild himself, focusing on everything he is doing wrong and getting the initiative to lose weight and better himself, he is going to rapidly lose weight and then gain it all back.

This is the fat fuck who ate almost 5,000 calories for breakfast every day. hes gonna relapse for his favorite meals.

KEK

>>walk everyday

Stopped reading there.

i need to start visiting /fit/ again. i miss the boogie threads. odds still high on him dying on the operating table?

loose skin doesn't matter when you're 600lbs, he could die anyday and needs to lose weight asap

goddam. Is that mew's ex in the first picture? why the hell would she leave him?

PAY

Leave Riley out of this!!!!!!!!!!

FOR

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MY

HEALTHCARE

Reminder that his wife is a big fat fucking slob, too, but doesn't look it because Myspace angles.

nigga youre just as pathetic as bogey if you have all these pics saved on your computer, youre probably fat irl yourself

>This is the fat fuck who ate almost 5,000 calories for breakfast every day
hoooooooooooooow
how does this happen

I like how a fake tweet in an image with some random pictures of the person in question makes it true. Really makes me think.

>people still don't know that all the crazy shit he does is purely for entertainment purposes

Just like Sodapoppin, boogie has created this persona to attract viewers and retards think that is how they really are IRL.

heres a video, the food he eats is like 1200cal a dish but he has multiple

youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0

>streaming this shit on twitch

what a fucking idiot call a friend nigga

It is

twitch blah blah fuck filter160266419

1:28:30 or so is when he gets the text. The vid he made after that has been taken down

why does he love reddi whip so much?

this is why i cant vote for anyone who believes in leftist economic policy in the usa. why the fuck do i want to cut my paycheck to pay for all the dumbfucks riding around on scooters who are basically killing themselves with chinese buffets.

i dont give a shit about social issues but i just can not understand how people think its a good idea to increase taxes to pay for worthless bottom feeders healthcare and maybe even college. look at obesity stats, look at all the worthless degrees people have even now without getting free college.

Boogie is probably eventually going to die if he doesn't fix himself in the next 5-10 years.

This might be a little premature, but are you considering skin removal surgery down the road? Good luck boogs, my ex wife just had it in January and she's doing great with it, you can too!

>I think with the shape of my body and my age it will be necessary. I already have some problems with skin infections leading to routine cellulitis in the legs. It will only get worse post surgery, I am told. time will tell :)

ewwwww

the guy is going to get a stroke or heart attack any day now, not just 5-10 years

normies get out

Whippets?

0:54 his chair appears out of no where

Hey sange are you going to delete this thread even though it isn't on-topic or are you giving the green light for Lauren Southern threads?

Is that blob walking behind him his wife?

Only Robert threads are targeted.

>going to die if he doesn't fix himself in the next 5-10 years.
I give him 3

He's going to die next week when he has surgery. I had July in the death pool.

kekkle

nobody thinks Francis is real.

curse the faggot who first turned the camera around and put themselves in a picture

I'm surprised she didn't leave sooner

successful diet?

amen, brotha. that's why i voted trump

please tell me you're memeing, that's the goose...

why is boogie famous?

Or, go to a gym a few times a week and eat/drink whatever the fuck you want.

proof?

when is pic from?
nostaglic of the mid days of computing

>proof
girl in the glasses leading him

ohhhhhhhh

Even if that guy wasn't gay.. why of all women go after her? She's average as hell, and gained a lot of weight(don't let fat girl angles fool you) he lifts and is decent looking. Doesn't make any sense

black guys love easy pussy and fat asses.

I didn't know he fucking came here? lmao poor cunt shouldn't put himself through that.
>not my reddit comment btw

He can find another fat ass wife to feed him snack cakes

Ye, nah ain't no nigga fucking this

>you can call me a fat ass all you want but my wife is still ho-

The guy that made that video is autistic as fuck

I've seen the surgery work for people. Eating starts to make them sick. They get diarrhea all the time. Its fucking disgusting and they lose weight. It is really funny they had to go to that extreme to control themself.

can you post the stream without the cuck talking over it?

>people actually care that they've seen this guy in public
>taking pictures, videos, etc

This is why Idiocracy seems so plausible.

Is there any other video without the teenage, autistic H3 clone