I fucking hate this place

Japan is the fucking worst. I've come here to travel and I'm honestly disappointed.

Everyone is so racist and theres much segregation. Some stores have signs that say "no foreigners allowed". The society is extremely sexist and homophobic, not to mention it seems they don't treat tourists bad but also even working migrants. I've not seen a single muslim let alone a mosque like those of my hometown Stockholm. I just hate how this country is so technologically advanced and wealthy, yet its society is stuck in the middle ages.

Never coming back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I've not seen a single muslim let alone a mosque like those of my hometown Stockholm.

Baitbaitbait

If you dont like japan why the fuck did you go there

>Never coming back.
Good. I hoped you learned your lesson. Japan is for the Japanese. They don't want or need you to "diversify" their country.

Haha obvious bait, everything you said is a good thing. I'm in Tokyo at the moment and just want to take the time to say how based this country is. Such a beautiful homogenous society that puts its people first and foremost.

>that feel when I taint perfect nippon qt qith my white dick

The worst thing about this place are all the fucking Africans in Roppongi and shinjuku that harrass the fuck out of you to come to their shitty fucking titty bars. Why do blacks make everywhere they go a shithole?

have to say, as a well-educated white American, the only place I've ever felt condescended to as if I were an idiot who was painful to speak with was Tokyo. even Paris and London aren't as snooty.

I was pretty disgusted when I visited the country last year and saw some niggers and mudslimes. I thought there weren't any.

How many times have you posted this ?

I'm 100% sure the Japanese government is trying to advertise Japan on Sup Forums

and good desu

are you a real jap?
please inform me
I am of indonesian decent
I've heard they treat people from SEA different to "western" foreigners
will they notice?

Just remember folks.

There are NO authentic Japanese posters on Sup Forums.

All the legitimate Japanese post on 2chan, the Japanese here are either tourists or English teachers.

I'm Aussie, I don't think they are that fond of people from SEA. In general they aren't too fond of any foreigners from what I've gathered but they do accept westerners

Aka degenerate weeboos.

seems appropriate for this thread

the idea of japan falling to the western style trend of race mixing degeneracy really gets my dick hard desu

Sounds like paradise.

>muh dik
>bar slut gaijin hunters are perfect
>roppongi
You're a nigger on the inside.

Homogeineity is Japan's strength. They are clearly a successful nation, society, and country.

Why hate the Japanese for preserving their historical culture and society? Fuck you, colonialist.

Sounds like a great place desu, white cucks are so used to watching their women get fucked by Ahmed they forget that Asians don't fall for the minority/jewish trap

It's the exact same in Korea, i can tell you that as a Korean. And i'm assuming the same in China.

Of the top 5 countries trailing USA in the olympics, 3 are east asian. Slowly taking over the world while you fight mudlsimes

Olympics in Tokyo 2020 I'm gunna smash so many jap girls with my BWC gunna have at least 7 kids I'll never have to take care of. Shits gunna be so cash

Help us then, Chinko.
Eradicate the mudslimes.

Why do you hate a perfect society?

I am 100% ethnically pure japanese

JAPAN IS FOR JAPANESE PEOPLE
WHICH JAPANESE PERSON INVITED YOU?
NONE?

GO THE FUCK HOME
tourism is the worst meme. whether you live in a multiracial nation or not, it doesn't make a fucking difference. tourists are scum and many become economic migrants.

>The worst thing about this place are all the fucking Africans in Roppongi and shinjuku that harrass the fuck out of you to come to their shitty fucking titty bars.

youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18

kek

>how this country is so technologically advanced and wealthy, yet its society is stuck in the middle ages
look carefully at what you wrote and reconsider your thoughts

probably bait anyways

Spent a short vacation in Tokyo 10 years ago. Verdict: The culture's pretty materialistic and arrogant, and there's definitely racism present, but overall it was a blast and I highly recommend a visit if you get the chance.

Also everything I just said could easily be applied to Canada, the U.S., or any European nation. And their homogeneity is arguably their greatest strength.