God doesn't exi-

>god doesn't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42912670
m.liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEATH TO VITE DEVILS

>The body was beheaded presumably as some kind of ritual or statement from the executioners

Imagine that. What kind of culture does this beheading ritual? I can't believe it. Must be a very secretive culture we haven't heard about.

lmao

Congolese are honorary danes

She was denied the right to be beheaded in her home country...

How evil are right wingers.

>believed in open borders
well, there you have it

There must be open borders for whites, and niggers, chinks and shitskins must be deprived from travelling absolutely.

>Zaida Catalan
>Swedish

no

Chilean father (political refugee from 1975), Swedish mother.

she was genetically half swedish (her first surname it's an evidence that you were cucked) but 110% spiritually swedish

>Her mother was Swedish while her father had come to Sweden as a political refugee from Chile

>The UN was reportedly horrified when a grisly video of the execution
Link to video?

Her surname is completely made up, right? Catalan? Seriously?

Why?

no

no

>tfw small minded right-winged catholic
feels good man

She was shot to death. The body was found beheaded. There's a liveleak clip online.

They were documenting crimes against humanity in a province in Kongo on behalf of the United Nations.

I don't understand the point of this thread. Is this supposed to be a Sup Forums shit?
>it's election year
oh we're getting the america treatment by subhuman eastern euros who will post right wing shit to get incompetent populists who will sell the country to russia to win the elections

The video of her execution is on Liveleak

What the fuck was the UN thinking sending her to the 3rd world without extensive security

I once sold some stuff (eBay) to someone whose last name was "Suominen".

Whatever you say, Bölözög the cigani fag.

1st world people aren't able to grasp reality

Probably fleeing from Pinochet. The father must've been a commie also.

Maybe so. Most chileans who fled here were leftists or under threat by Pinochet. Some of their descendants are active in the leftists parties here.

If those "subhuman Eastern euros" vote for parties that stop your people dying out in your own country you might pay them a thank you. A nation is more than GDP.

Did it take eight seconds to chop off her head

They seem to have done their "job" well then, sadly.

Link?

Google her name + video

Gives me some bullshit man

>Catalan

There were fights in Calais among Afghans and Eritreans, with shots being fire. Because these are the kind of people you want in your country lmao.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42912670

>The video of her execution is on Liveleak
Deleted by now.

I watched it 60 seconds ago

>They were documenting crimes against humanity in a province in Kongo on behalf of the United Nations.

I don't want this shit on my browser history so I'll assume what you're saying is true.

And yet this does not change anyone's opinion on the circumstances surrounding her death.

No wonder why Sweden is like this nowadays.

Leftists here are the most insane and psychopaths

Wasn't she shot? I believe I watched her execution video and she was gunned down.

If she was beheaded it was posthumous

Post link then, wtf you're afraiding of.

not really. The descendant of the communist party never gets more than 5%.
It's only a certain subset of people who vote for the leftist party (pkk kurds, non-open communists, people who grew up in a decently well of family but have no connection with real life since they never had to deal with money and do arts and shiet and like the theory of leftism).

>stop your people dying out in your own country
My people is not dying out in this country. I am not sure why you would suggest that. We're not under some killer epidemic that's about to decimate the country.
>A nation is more than GDP.
the biggest killer of the Swedish culture is globalization and the movement into the cities by the farmers and small towners. Scandinavia has always hitchhiked on larger empires infrastructure to build our own. Our largest cities and the elites have always been influenced by the the current most powerful country (from the 1200s it goes: germany, france, england, usa) to the point of them adapting the language and practices of those cultures.

The farmers kept it real since they only farmed and if war broke out they had to send soldiers to the king.

But nowadays, we have globalization so the dominant culture (read USA, UK) is king at the moment. People here who never lived here will never realize this. Even the immigrants (i.e. people who look swarthy and/or are from a non-protestant/christian country) are severely effected by the mono-culture of the globalist world. This whole "racially pure" mumbo jumbo is just a meme.

These subhuman eastern euros who sit in their basements and get clicked on by retard 56%-ers and other basement dwellers affect the political climate that moves towards populism, even though populism is dangerous for the Swedish society's composition since we need the EU for our economy.

What do you mean "Sweden is like this nowadays"?
If you mean "sv ho" then that has to do with degeneracy and dropping religion.

why traumatize yourself by watching videos of people getting killed?

Sweden accept these "people" who are escaping from Pinochet.

Every single one "dictatorship" in SA was against the worst people in earth, just see what this region become and see who make things reach this level of violence and corruption.

Aren't the whole Sweden new-left? I thought no one questions abortion, gay marriage and such things. For me, they did their job well in helping the left, even if the result is a new-left mentality, not a properly communist one.

It's an insignificant number of people. As much as I hate communists (being religious myself), I don't believe in the oppression of people as that will always bite you in the back.

HAHA SOMEONE TRIED TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE AND DIED TRAGICALLY HAHAHA SO FUNNY FUCK PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE RIGHT!?

No sympathy

m.liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

if she had a gun this wouldn't have happened. why'd you have to cuck yourself europe? you could be shooting each other in schools instead at least then the killer will be white.

fuckin cucks

What do you mean? Congo isn't Muslim.

She was pretty cute. Even if I was a deranged African warlord I'd rather keep her as a slave rather than cut her head off. Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with niggers?

No not Congo is African

> I thought no one questions abortion, gay marriage and such things
When you drop religion from your framework, these questions become moot as your metaphysics are now switched from following Gods commands to following your own whims.
Add a dash of individualism and you got yourself the philosophy of the contemporary man.
The church and christianity has itself to blame for not answering the questions of people.

>Aren't the whole Sweden new-left?
Not really, although that movement had some influence before the fall of the wall. Sweden nowadays is more capitalist, but still retaining the social security and some other traditions like everyone should have the opportunity to succeed regardless of which class you are from.

>Imagine that. What kind of culture does this beheading ritual?

... French?