Trump is going to win

This is not even anymore. It is. Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rsL6mKxtOlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He will win but rally size=/=Vote

I'm honestly starting to worry about what Trump losing is going to do to you monkeys.

I mean seriously, if I could push a button and remove every last one of you from the human race, I'd do it without hesitation.

But you're so invested into this thing, I actually worry for you.

> rally size=/=Vote

You underestimate the power of corruption.

>yfw you see the polls

>Trump will win

I agree. Despite the cucks in the GOP and the media shilling for Hillary.

Who cares that she would be a puppet of shadowy behind-the-scenes manipulators.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow. Day after day after fucking day.

Hillary rallies vs. Bernie rallies:

Tell me who won again, faggot?

>implying vote count matters when you have the entire political establishment behind you

Basicallty Held down babyface Trump vs the midcard heel Clinton.

the primary was rigged, the DNC leaks literally prove this

Hillary rallies

Imagine if you will.
Polls occur between 9am and 5pm m-f. Guess who's not home? Hardworking Americans. Guess who IS home? Minorities, women, and welfares. Easy rig

>This is not even anymore. It is. Donald Trump.

This is exactly what I have been saying all this time.

It isn't even it anymore. It is going though. And we both do know. Trump!

The entire race is rigged, you will soon accept this. There's no way the political elite would elect someone like Trump and ruin the wonderful deal they have doing on. The fix is on, kid. :)

just means that people love trump and people don't really care about hillary.

most people who vote for hillary are old people who want social security checks, women, and polite mid-westerners who are scared to clap so they wouldn't go to a rally, and minorities who just want hand outs

That's okay we'd like to do the same thing to you

How much of this is Clinton campaigning where she's unpopular (swing states) vs Trump campaigning where he's popular (primaries in red states)?

How much of this is Clinton campaigning where she has a chance for new votes (rural parts of swing states), vs. Trump campaigning where he has none (metropolitan centers)?

Bernie was only truly popular amongst virtue signalling retards who are willing to protest and show in public for brownie points and to gloat to friends but don't actually turn up to vote.

Quite often in the primaries, Trump was geting more votes than both Hillary and Bernie combined.

I make this point every single time I hear a sheep say that Hillary won. Kim Jong Clinton couldn't even fill up a HIGHSCHOOL gym. A HIGHSCHOOL gym. Meanwhile BERNOUTS are filling up stadiums. Then the usual

>hurr durr young people don't vote

Ignoring the fact that people with student id's were being turned away. Dem governors were cutting polling stations in half in some cases. Look at Rhode Island. Independants weren't allowed to vote in majority of states. First time voters were required to register ahead of time, sometimes as long as a year,
>but, she won fair and square. Sour grapes blah blah blab

Where you moving to when Trump wins, dog.
I mean it's obvious he's going to destroy Hillary.
I'm thinking Canada.
Maybe Paraguay.

Blessed by the Nazi Frog God. All praise Kek and his sacred digits! Trump will win.

Hillary rallies are so small cause she'll have a seizure or fucking have some sort of downs syndrome reaction to some balloons.

>Tell me who won again, faggot?
The one with nine million superdelegates.
Dumbass.

Hillary already has 270 the election will just give her more face it trumps your candidate made America blue

so does anyone have 2004 2008 comparison photos?

Weren't most bernouts retards who didn't know how the primaries work?

Ask President McGovern or President Mondale if rally size matters

There are no superdelegates in a general.

> Independants weren't allowed to vote in majority of states

>why aren't non party members allowed to choose the nominee of a party

Quite often in the primaries, Trump was geting more votes than both Hillary and Bernie combined.

Provide citations, you stupid animal.

True m80. Hillary has never inspired a single person in her life, but she has the political elite so the game is on lockdown for her.

Did I ever deny that, dumbass?

Probably, they didn't know the primaries are rigged in a way to disenfranchise independent voters, whom Bernie was polled to have about 70% of their vote. If primaries were like in any other democratic country and allowed everyone to vote, Bernie would've slam dunked the race by now.

Hillary won with pledged delegates alone, superdelegates weren't required. The political establishment decides the debate schedules, the polling location numbers, the appointed officials - it's rigged from beginning to end, kid.

Did Sanders get more votes/delegates than Clinton? If you dismiss the superdelegates.

Hillary was just here in Kissimmee FL ("purple state"). She had 171 people at her rally. Two days later, Trump had is rally in same city...10,000+ people.

Some states have laws that make it impossible for people to vote for who they want though. Texas, for example has a law that says if you vote for a party in the primary you have to stick with that party for two years. Democracy at its finest.
>it's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club. By the way it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head when they tell you what to think...

Also, I meant to greentext the first sentence of the first reply. And forgot pic.

>trumptards actually believe the election is going to be like a wwe match

>Two party system is the pinnacle of freedom and democracy.

He did not.

nice dubs mate

Nigs aren't coming out to vote for an old white skank. They'll be back to their historical 12% voting percentage.

let's take a look at both the 2008 and 2012 electoral maps shall we?

notice that most of the densely populated states go democrat.

that alone is more sufficient than any rally.

>hillshills think people who take the time and effort to attend rallies won't show up to vote

this

blacks and hispanics BARELY turnout to vote EVEN when Obama was running

minorities don't give a fuck about a sick old white woman

Oh they'll vote.

So will a hundred million other people who didn't go to the monster truck rally.

youtu.be/rsL6mKxtOlQ