Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it

Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ
avasdemon.com/1546.php#1546
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got me.
Potts & Lee?

Dixon. I think it was from Holiday Special #3 IIRC.

And if you're not reading everything Quitely regardless of writer or whatever you're simply spending your comics reading time wrong

His Missionary Man and Hondo City (Judge Dredd spin-off) stories are underrated as fuck.

Damn. my experience with Dixon has been pretty shit so far. Keeping an open mind then.

Well I guess I know what trades I'm picking up next

Your experience with Dixon in what?

Fearless Dawn - Hard Times

How is Harrow County? I hear good things.

Every time you post this page and every time I don't care.

That's just offputting.

Oh that George, what a card.

Tumblr: The Comic

IDW's G1 Transformers

IDW's G.I. Joe vs Transformers

There's literally nothing "tumblr" about Nextwave.

Damn it you got me.

Was just going to post this exact page.

>Nextwave
>Tumblr: The Comic
kys

IDW's ReGeneration One
this is a trick it's mostly mediocre

>Quippy Quipson and the Lolrandom Corps aren't tumblriffic

Sure thing guys. I don't have the 'only pretending to be retarded' pic for you and your trolling attempts, but it's easy to find. I'll wait.

That has NOTHING to do with tumblr. "tumblr" doesn't mean "shit that you personally dislike".

I thought I might have sex first, then go outside, then kill myself. Seems the most efficient order to do things.
And when I'm dead, Nextwave won't be any less shit.

It's called Wayward

I really hate the way Millar writes conflict/fight scenes. It's always somebody just completely getting their shit pushed in because he wants to show how badass the person they're fighting is.

Is there a torrent or something where I can download them all in one go? Limited series and one offs included? I'm interested but thats a lot of issues.

So he learned to write fights by watching DBZ?

I thought it was a highlight reel of Superman's finest jobbing from the DCAU.

has anyone drawn her with or as Spider-Man?

this is a comic based on Silver Age superheroes and as such has a lot of characters with ludicrous power levels. In the next few pages we see Raikou there fucking rekt the main cast even though she got hella ambushed.

Admittedly Millar has issues with writing fight scenes but it works in this book.

Which issue is this from? I can't recall this scene but I don't think I'm current.

Most recent one, they went back to Jupiter's Legacy now that Jupiter's circle was finished.

Thanks, I think I'll have to end up downloading everything again and starting over, I've forgotten a lot of it.

Coincidentally, she can turn into a swarm of cats.

When you have Quitely draw the fight scenes you can be certain they'll be awesome.

Seriously, who gives a shit about her dog

On the subject of dogs

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ

>the entire resident evil cast on that one pillar

for a second i thought this thread was about posting webcomics made by ONE

Monday can't come soon enough

Fucking spoilers, dude.

Indeed it is.
>Look at the superheroes, aren't they silly? look at the monster with no dick. Ohohohoho.

I want artist fags to leave my Sup Forums

OH shit!
What is this though? Crossed?

Maybe I'm retarded but I really can't tell what the fuck is happening in the OP.

What is this?

The hero we deserve

It's a pug. Those are shit tier.

Luther Strode

Read the entire saga right now if you haven't already.

Did he fuck it?

Luther Strode, a comic about a guy that in trying to get /fit/ from a weird guidebook he bought online becomes entangled in a secret extreme murdercult. Best parts about it are the fights and action sequences.

The entire comic is something out of this world.

Shame it died

Posted Monday
avasdemon.com/1546.php#1546

This is really the better part of the 90's.

you're doing it wrong. Lurk for another six months, actually read Nextwave, and you may think about posting again.

What is this? It reminds me of stokoe

I hate shit like this. No one is that slow on the trigger not even street punks.

Fuck, made me notice Aeris on the the top of another pillar there.

The shame of this comic is that the premise specifically precludes the interesting bits from going anywhere. I enjoyed it well enough, though.

I would actually read comics about these characters if they were still alive.

Fuck. Alright, you got me curious.

Loved this run

Source?

space station 13 in a nutshell

He fucked it so hard he saved the world.
God bless that man's tumor.

Can I get a list of these comics names? They look really interesting.

learn to googleimage pls

Most of them are filenamed to be the Series the image is from.

not that user but get fucked. This whole thread is designed to recommend comics, fuck off with your "muh spoonfeeding" bullshit

Agreed it is foolish to not even put the title in as part of the filename or post.

It is stokoe in the new moon knight comic

What's that like, anyway? I figured it couldn't be as good as Ellis' run so I never checked it out but this has me curious