As a half-black, the race red pill has been the hardest to swallow. I'm one of the most intelligent people in my school...

As a half-black, the race red pill has been the hardest to swallow. I'm one of the most intelligent people in my school, but this fact is just painful. I want to fight against white genocide and muslim immigration, but being mixed race ruins it. Should I kill myself?

youtu.be/6SJNVb0GnPI

Just do what you must to save the west. Don't kill yourself, no one will respect that.

Shoot up a mosque or some shit

Yes, and take some shitskins with you.

Being mixed race makes you immune to charges of racism which means you can walk all over leftists since they aren't trained to handle it.

No user, youre great. Be the smart and good person you are, climb the ladder, and be the very best in your field.

Then when a liberal hippie attempts to say "S-SEE LOOK, THIS SMART LIBERAL BLACK IS ON OUR SIDE!!" And then you can demolish and laugh at them.

Respect comes from honoring your place in the grand scheme of things.

We all wish we could be born perfect, but that shouldn't stop us from being the best we can be, not in spite of others but honoring the natural order. You can overcome your fear if your heart is pure.

No way. You sound like nice person. Your heritage is not a disability. Go make your mark on the World :)

I will. Hopefully Pegida will come to my city and I can take part.
Actually, I often get called racist.
Thanks. I'm hoping to go into robotics, mechanical or civil engineering. The distinct lack of cunts and the high average iq means that I'll probably be immune to liberal faggotry like that.

My belief is that genetic intelligence only defines how intelligent you start as, not how intelligent you can be.

The majority of half your genetics doesn't learn as well. Basically you start lower down the ladder.
Blacks gain empathy slower, at an early age they don't pick up things another race's child would well before that same age. That doesn't mean blacks cannot be intelligent, hell we even had an intelligent sleepy black man run for President.

It doesn't mean they have more running against them either. A taller climb isn't any challenge to a good climber.
I fully believe that in a good society with no bias or manipulation all races can live equally just fine. Unfortunately we will not ever live in such a perfect world, as to be able to obtain such a utopia we would have to follow down a path which would destroy any chance of gaining such a utopia.

>be mulatto
>still a racist
JUST

Were you at least breastfed? Breastfed babies are smarter and more likely to get more education than non breastfed babies. I wasn't breastfed and the studies seem accurate in regards to my family and me.

I try to not let the reality of racial iq hold me back, but it's always lingering at the back of my mind
Thanks. I don't see it as a disability, it just makes me feel slightly shameful from time to time.
I understand that if placed under perfect circumstances, even the dumbest Ethiopian could learn Calculus (maybe), but it's difficult to not wish for an easier climb. I'm not sure about the empathy thing, my emotional intelligence has always been off the scale however that obviously does not apply to everyone else. Lying would make me feel sick when I was a young child. Maybe I'm just an autist.

Be part of the strong culture that supports western civ, user. Don't kill yourself. Be an example

This

>That level of immunity

I think so. Why would that give you more education, unless by that you mean informaton retention? Sounds like bullshit tbqh.

Everything Sup Forums hates about every other race is just what the average guy in that race is. I'm pretty sure there is room in their heads to be impressed.

I want to be an example. It's just that when I see threads about how a half-German shouldn't be on the German olympic team, I really have to consider: who would accept me as an example?

>I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Help your people, and do not harm mine. When the time comes, you will be my brother, regardless of your skin color.

Well I am one of the much whiter-looking biracials. Not so far as having blonde hair and green eyes, but I have wavy black hair and a rather Caucasian face. So not many people really see me as black, especially considering that without tan, my skin tone is almost Greek

I hope that no-one defines me based on the average niggo
Are you referring to the day of the rope or something similar? You might see me as a brother but most wouldn't.

>
Yes but make sure you take plenty of mudskins with you.

How does that work? If whites are more intelligent and better at swimming because of the weight of their bones or something how are people of mixed race?

Two of a kind.

What are you trying to say? That mixed race people are neutral or something?

>Actually, I often get called racist.
What's the colour of your skin?
I'm also mixed (Father white, mom a mix of white, black and lebanese)
My skin is not very dark but I'm kinda of upper class and study in one of the best colleges in Brazil.
I have the darkes skin colour in my class and nobody there would ever dare to call me a racist

Race realism isn't about the individual. It's not even meant to be negative towards certain races. It's about acknowledging certain differences between the averages of different groups. If you're a particularly smart nigger, then fantastic for you. It's great that you're in a better position than even many whites, and I genuinely hope you put that to intelligence to use for either yourself or for society at large. Don't feel bad for being black, half-black, 1/128th black, or whatever fraction of mixed you are.

I don't know man, I'm just trying to figure it out

Being a mixed race helps id you want to spread politically incorrect ideas.
No one will accuse you of being A FUCKING WHITE MALE and just dismiss your opinions as racist

Yes

its pretty simple actually, mixed race are on average right between the mothers and fathers races average iq

Well I am one of the much whiter-looking biracials. Not so far as having blonde hair and green eyes, but I have wavy black hair and a rather Caucasian face. So not many people really see me as black, especially considering that without tan, my skin tone is almost Greek

Why wouldn't they dare call you racist?

You are a twat opie. Higher IQ does not mean you are less of a person. Being a racist cunt does.

Maybe I'm just worried about other people's perceptions. Someone who understands racial iq would probably always see me as inferior to an extent.

I'm pretty sure I'm above the average white iq but I haven't tested it.

Yeah but I could be called an Uncle Tom and shit like that.

Then they're just using racism to cover for their own inferiority complexes. I've never understood why people have such a hard time distinguishing between acknowledging genuine measurable differences between the averages of different groups and throwing a huge tarp over the whole thing and saying "see, i'm better because i'm white".

statistics dont matter to the individual, they are only important on the macro scale.

Same as you my skin is kinda "witheish" where is not tanned (I live in fucking Brazil) my lips are normal sized but my nose is kinda of potato nose. Black and straight hair, light brown eyes (my father have green eyes)
They wouldn't because they are a bunch of white apologist cucks, I could literally say that I hate all whites and that I want to kill them all in class nobody would say a thing. this is what happens to me: Also, I have some based friends there but I'm the only one in class that express right wing ideas because I know my teacher won't punish me because of my skin colour.
Oh, I see.

I assume you meant lower IQ. Of course it doesn't make you less of a person and I never said it does.

Using strawman arguments makes you more of a faggot though.

REMEMBER SON, WHITENESS IS A STATE OF MIND.

It's because it's human nature to feel superior when part of a superior group. Just like how i feel shitty from being part of a shittier group.

the individual is what matters, not the ethnic group you belong to

I didnt foresee that being a possibility in uni.

What's that from?

As a somewhat niggie you possess a great power that us non-niggies don't have. You have the power of niggles. You CANNOT be racist. Under no circumstances can you EVER be seen as a racist. You could lop off the heads of 9001 white men and you'd simply be upset and mentally unwell. So use this niggie power to your advantage and drop truth bombs on every dumb cunt you can find.

If you post on Sup Forums you're automatically autistic.

I shall. I'm on holiday, but tell me, fellow Britfag, are unis here liberal shitholes as well?

My teacher did want me to see a psychologist at one point when I was 8, which is fitting.

I assume you mean UK unis by "here". Yes, of course they are man. Everything in the UK is a liberal shithole.

How do you guys feel about based halfus dating white women? My gf is white, her father is son of kraut and he liked me (Met him last week)

i would rather my daughter date a nigger right out of the congo than a half nigger

Ayo hol' up. Why don't you use your based blackness to create a "Minorities against Islam" group. Seriously, how the fuck would the liberal twats and the government legitimately be able to stamp out the movement without actively trying to stifle minorities in the process? Surely this would create a game of morality Twister™ for them to tangle themselves up in. Get faggots, trannies, niggies, hindus and other minorities in on it too. Use lefty preference more minorities against them.

Fuck. Living in Brighton, everthing is so abhorrently liberal that you begin to think the rest of Britain isn't the same. At least I can use my nig powers to voodoo libshits into oblivion.

Why's that?

lefty preference for minorities*

Just don't be a kike.

...or a nigger...

I would do it without the trannies and faggots. Maybe some kind of right-wing minority group in general. That right there is a solid idea.

If I ever have kids with y gf our kids are going to look white
If your daughter have kids with a congolian at best they are going to look like me

I'm definitely not a kike and I don't act like a nigger.

Trannies and faggots have a massive voice, especially faggots. It'd be unwise to not utilise their power based on your personal dislike of them. They're valid weapons, use them. The fight against that degeneracy can come later if you wish, but it's far less dangerous than the degeneracy of Islam.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

especially trannies*

I'm fucking it all up today.

they lead to impurities in the white gene pool

Im a muslim mullatoe and get called racist on the daily. Liberals and their double think. :^)

Even got invited to an alt-right group on memebook.

The whole race thing is incredibly stupid. there are intelligent people from both "races".

Don't do it, user.

Because they aren't smart enough to know the difference. The average for the white race is about 100. That means there will be a large amount of utterly dumbass white people. Truthfully most people of all races that i've ever met are kinda fucking stupid

no it makes you a good ally with a privelege sheild

cant accuse a black dude of being a racist after all

dont kill yourself user! you have work to do for western civilization!

>degeneracy of Islam
Lol britbong. You let the muslims in and then you woke up and left the EU.
Don't blame the muslims for using you.

Don't make the assumption that I ever wanted the rats in my yard.

Dealing with them until I got to get rid of them would be a chore. Also, if I got rid of them, then my group might start falling apart because of the other minorities who don't mind fags.

Except OPanon is not from a race any more, he's just a mulatto.

OP, you should date a black woman

White plus half black is purer than white plus black.

"save the west"

lol take a hold of this fucking fatyfuck

why the fuck should spain care about usa or europe?

usa should be on a spaniard terrorist list, the EU ruined spain's industry

spain should look towards latin america, should look to rebuild industry, regian western sahara. noone in this planet should care about usa, ever. you fuckers just keep ruining it.

take note. if you want your cunt to have higher iq then apply eugenics, share the idea, dont listen to these niggers. and bee yourself ofc dont give a fuck

If you're intelligent already, you have nothing to worry about. The thing people don't understand about averages is that they're averages. If you have a black man and a white man from similar backgrounds doing the same job with the same education, they're gonna be about equal education. Blacks aren't stupider than whites: on average, they have more stupid people, or their stupid people are stupider. Any other conclusion is unfounded speculation.

Also, don't fucking listen to Sup Forums.

Apostate or gtfo.

So which one of your parents is the piece of shit?
Your mum or your dad?
I bet its your fucking mum. Women are always race traitors.
If you're really smart it means you lucked out on getting those white intelligence genes.

And? Don't blame the rats if you've left food on the floor. Should have left the EU sooner.
Fugg off.
I'm never going to touch a boon in my life and I recommend my spic bro do the same.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I thought we were brothers.

Holy shit this, this is so based

You keep talking to me as though I am the whole country, I'm just one man user. I don't get to choose what my whole country does, I only get to choose what my opinions are.

No way. I would only have kids with a white person. Then I would push my kids to have kids with white people. If my grandkids are 1/8 black then they're basically white and I'm happy. Doing my part to stop white genocide.

Haha I'm British and on holiday so I do care about Europe and I'm pretty sure Spanish people do as well.

This x1000. It's a generalization across entire populations, it doesn't dictate a given individual's intelligence. There are smart niggers and retarded chinks. It's just on the whole, different races average different IQ levels. There is nothing remotely racist about this, because facts have no social or political allegiances.

Sometimes I wish I'd never gone full Sup Forumslack. I'll try not to let it get to me.

>noone in this planet should care about usa
And yet you fuckers keep on coming up here, we'll get that settled tho.

>Doing my part to stop white genocide.
No, you're still diluting those genes and these Sup Forums purity fags would be against it. ( One drop rule).
Just admit your doing it for your own sinful desires.
Then why do you call it the "Degeneracy that is Islam?" You've just admitted your own countrymen are equally as degenerate and weak.
If you want to fight something go fight the Zionists.

Guessed it. Mum's the traitor. But I honestly think I got my intelligence from my dad. At least she didn't go for a nigger, my dad's a Chris Rock black person.

I didn't admit anything of the sort, I simply said that Islam is degenerate.

Of course we're brothers, but how can I fight against Islam alongside a practising Muslim?

If your countrymen allowed an invasion then they are degenerate. Its that simple.
A country is it's people.
If you're spanish you don't.
Convert and become Andalusia again. :^)
But seriously, why do you have to "Fight Islam?" Its not like we're responsible for shit. We're just as- or less degenerate than brits as a whole.

>You've just admitted your own countrymen are equally as degenerate and weak.
We know you're a Muslim but it doesn't mean you have to use strawman arguments to defend it. I don't care about Sup Forums purity, practically every white American has at least one black ancestor due to slavery. Don't give me shit about diluted genes, Omar.

Islam is not our enemy, mass immigration of muslims to the west that kills the christianism is
And guess who is causing this mass immigration? That's right, zionists.

There's a difference between degeneracy and stupidity. My people were stupid, not degenerate. Ahmad, simply accept the insult and move on.

Brazil gets it.

As a people its impossible to call, idk Syrians for example as being more degenerate than the west or the far east.
But the insult is plainly wrong.
Plus, why do you get to call YOUR people stupid? By all accounts its the Arabs that are the stupid ones and the west that is degenerate.

>Its not like we're responsible for shit.
JUST
I don't think I need to explain how that's wrong. I will fight against Islam because of the rape epidemic that has swept across Europe. Because of the hundreds of lives that have been taken due to it's malignant ideology. I will fight against it because it's ideals are the opposite of those of the continent that i love's.

In what way is the West degenerate? Highest iqs, best living standards, most tolerant people. The only degenerate thing we've done is to let in your people.

Ahmad, just stop it. You're not going to convince me to change my views about your religion and your people.

You do realize that being mixed race practically makes you invulernable to accusations of racism, right?

Use that to fight for the cause. Like Milo, but not a faggot. Well, I guess you're OP, so a faggot too. You get what I mean - fight the good fight and use their confusion against them as they can't accuse a half-black man of being a racist.

And not a single one of those rapists would be there if Europeans weren't degenerate. :^)
Your existence is a result of degeneracy according to Sup Forums. Germany is cucked beyond saving, leftist women leadership.
Besides, letting invaders live with you is the biggest degeneracy there is.
You're in spain right now, aren't you?
People are fucking mean there. I'll tell you I didn't notice a single difference between Arabs and Spaniards in the way they treat their own.

Politically the West is obviously degenerate. But those libzards that control us don't represent Western culture, which is the greatest and least degenerate in the world.

Also, what a coincedence that Spaniards are Arab rapebabies.