Will Syria ever recover? Or will it be a shithole forever?

Will Syria ever recover? Or will it be a shithole forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoRdCbDd50o
arabianbusiness.com/uae-monthly-household-income-revealed-80418.html
youtu.be/aW4hgEgUHag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks comfy.
Bet you can get a nice three bedroom/2 bath for cheap.

>TFW you will never be able to move back to Iraq.

>TFW your old life is gone forever

Sup Forums please. These pictures make me so sad.

Why is everywhere that is not run by white people or a select few ching chongs fucked up?

Is there a single country that is good and is run by black people or muslims?

Dubai.... inb4 muh oil meme. And London.

I hope the war rages on long enough and spreads far enough that every middle eastern culture and nation erases themselves from the pages of history, literally destroying all there ever was there and grinding it down into dust.

honestly, no. mohammed fucked things up when he forgot to forbid first cousin marriages. and blacks...well. Turkey is the best you'll see

Dubai is a city the rest of Saudi is filled with poverty and mass raping of little boys.

Dubai isn't in Saudi Arabia you ignorant moron.

I don't know about you but I don't think I'd miss living in a war torn shit hole country.

i hope the war is over just in time when i got my engineering degree (2-3 years)
I speak russian, they gonna need engineers and there are basicly no men left (dead or here) so more pussy for me

Asking if it will recover implies that there was something there to begin with.

Syria isn't a country. It's a vague geographic expression populated mostly by Islamist mouthbreathers who all hate each other.

I love playing STALKER

actually i'd put iran above turkey

It was a shithole before the civil war started and it will be a even bigger shithole when it's over.

It was alright under Saddam. Even in the 90s. And we still have property down there and happy memories.

I think that It needs something like the Marshall plan to recover

I wish we could just nuke it all out of existence and agree to move on.

Syria currently looks worse than the Zone

Ok then the rest of the Emirates is full of child rapists and poverty, its only in the city where people have wealth.

Its one of those cases where the rich are bery wealthy and the poor live in shanties, like in india.

I don't know anyone personally who could possibly grasp the scale of this... let alone project a timeframe for "recovery".

youtube.com/watch?v=DoRdCbDd50o

no it wasnt you mongloid

I hope they have all killed eachother within a year or so so that we can declare peace in Syria and send back a million freeloading shitskins there.

every citizen of UAE is rich as fuck, they dont pay taxes and get their share of the oil money.
It depends on you status how much you get but nobody has to work to survive.

thats all the migrated pooloos and phillipines who live like shit and if they complain they get deported

Ever heard of Abu Dhabi? You're fucking retarded.

arabianbusiness.com/uae-monthly-household-income-revealed-80418.html

Is it wrong to assume you're bald, bitter and ugly since you have a britbong flag?

brought to you by the world police

In time, but meanwhile it's another big American mess that the rest of the world has to feel the consequences from

Hey - it beats Detroit.

I dream of one day having to convince young people that middle eastern nations actually existed at one point in history; because the lack of evidence in the future would leave them skeptical.

I hope your homeland becomes less hospitable than the Sahara desert.

ez

germany and jap recovered in less than 10 years

syria can do it xDDD

Man cmon. Why are you telling me that?

Germany looked far worse post ww2.
As long as they don't become liberal everything will be fine in a decade or so

Not a fan of Dostoyevsky are ya?

it was righteous ppl like you that caused the problem

Can you imagine the mad fucking money that will come from the post-war construction boom? Not just building anew, but demolition and disposal. Assad could scrape away a hundred plus years of Arab shittyness and replace it with beautiful courtyards, gardens, and rich white Levantine architecture.

Pic related. It's what Syria will look like once their Mudshit jihadi population is purged into mass-graves.

Germany and Japan's secret was they actually knew how to build better cars and stereos than Americans.

Muslim are condmened by God to be shithole

Only christian countries, and buddhist/confucian countries aren't.

It will probably stabilize somewhat eventually but it will always continue to be a shithole. Just like Lebanon I guess.

Not worse than Cambodia after the civil war or after the Khmer Rouge reign of terror.

You're going to have to have a military defeat -- not an armistice but an actual defeat -- of the opposing sides, and in the current situation that looks like it will have to come at the hands of a neighboring power. And then revenge -- a bloodletting against the losing side. That could be bloodier than what we're seeing now, even, because despite the hopey-changey propaganda, ISIS has popular support in Deir ez-Zor, and al-Nusra in Idlib.

Vietnam occupied Cambodia for more than a decade after defeating the Khmer Rouge. Despite the cost it was definitely necessary to have a far superior occupying power who could offer both clemency to turncoats and basically a bullet in the head to those who continued to rebel. And Cambodians have always hated Vietnamese. If it's possible there, it's possible in Syria.

I really hate the willful ignorance of Americans

It's a damn shame what (((neocons))) of done to American foreign policy

Here's a wonderful interview on Syria if you wish to kill some time

youtu.be/aW4hgEgUHag

Germany would have looked like that for much longer without the U.S. rebuilding it and the rest of Europe.

Syria doesn't have any sort of Marshall Plan to look forward to.

Better for Syria, they won't be beholden to anybody to the level Germany & Europe were beholden to the United States.

Marshall Plan and American-mandated sissy liberalism ruined Europe.

Without the Marshall Plan, Europe would have either rolled back into extreme nationalism or, more likely, be steamrolled by the Soviets. The Marshall Plan was what should have happened after WW1, but euros were too stupid to have any foresight which is why they got put into a stupid amount of depression and became a breeding ground for destructive ideologies.

Of course Americans are going to defend the single most important step in American hegemony and total control of Europe.

Because I feel immense disdain towards middle easterners and middle eastern cultures. I feel like the world would be a better place without you all, even niggers would be less violent because they wouldn't be signing up to african Islamic terror groups.

Stop what you're doing, renounce Islam or just gtfo of this reality. Your ideologies, your races and your cultures are incredibly disruptive, violent and just all around extremely anti-social and primitive. You are a weak link in this world, you are not useful, kind, or even necessary for the continued prosperity and progress we will see in the future. None of you contribute to anything good, just bloodshed and misery that spills over into the rest of the world.

Your ways of living in this world cannot last, change or die, because soon you'll have more enemies than you'll ever be able to kill and you will be utterly erased.

>dubai
>a city in Saudi Arabia

Why do even come on this board anymore

Underrated

check'd too.

well said based bloke

Yes, it could! The key to recovery would be ending the war as soon ssand possible while avoiding a power vacuum.

>international coalition stops the pissing contest and agrees on joint military strategy
>bombs all rebels to shit (yes, also muh moderate lunatics)
>stabilises the Assad regime
>sends back all refugees from western Europe in order to start rebuilding the country with international help

Go back you fucking shitskin. Stop shitting up Europe.

Gotta admit Dubai looks pretty nice.

Give it 5 years.

Why did sandnig militant movements have to go against based Assad?

>i've never set foot in a muslim country

have done*

t. gay ex-muslim

Just mad that your Jew masters are giving "muh empire" to a bunch of sandniggers

Calm down britbong, brexit is just one part of their plan and you know it, it will all end just as Barbra specter says

Of course they will. Everyone is just relocating to Germany and Canada.

Recover from what?

You muslims did this to yourselves.

This is your 30 year war or reformation, only thing good that will come from this is less of you and more of us.

I, like I'm sure many and I know for a fact here in the states, nobody feels a fucking thing for you animals, I personally know Iraq and Afghan vets that are the new breed of WW2 veterans that know the realities of the other side of war, I've seen their videos and heard their stories of your cesspool.

You want respect and the world to take you and your people serious? Reform and adapt to the realities that your religion and mentalities are keeping the world down.

Jordan is okay. There are a handful of African countries that are second-worldish.

>I never watch the news or read history books

t. Pedro Sanchez

>yank talking about jew masters fucking over my country
o i am laffin

>implying Syria wasn't already a shithole before the conflicts started

the arab world is also cancer for that matter

I love you.

The Jews have been planning to overthrow Syria for 15 years. They want Syria to have a Central Bank, so unless they get one, they will live this way.

I'd get absolutely wrecked with you at a pub tonight for that post mate.

So good to see logic and thought process coming from that flag.
Couldn't say it any better.

Are you aware that there has been an ongoing civil war in Syria for the past 5 years?

I-I don't get the reference...

lmao how can they even compete?

Yeah but what about kebab and felafel shops?

Just wait till the Chinese show up

tilbage til irag din perker
din far laver god pizza

if it's left alone by the superpowers and isis, at peace, then there's a chance it will recover, just like poland did half a century ago. but they need unity and strong leadership. In Poland the times of most distress are the times that make our nation strong and united, but once we get better is when shtf

U can be sure the evil white men will pay billions in taxes to rebuilt that shithole

>Syria
>shithole
Only the parts where jihadis had to chimp out are a shithole

Heres Damascus at night

Heck, heres a picture from rebel-held Syria for comparison

These free secular ladies surely are demonstrating for more democracy, freedom of religion and a modern Syrian state, right?