What did you think of S3? What are you looking forward to in S4?

What did you think of S3? What are you looking forward to in S4?

>they finally killed off Barbara Kean

No stupid "wtf I'm evil now" twists like they did with Lee

bump

more based Mazouz

This.

>tfw he will finally be proto-Batman this season

bump

Had some cool moments and a lot of retarded ones like Penguin turning gay and Bruce getting cucked by his own clone.

Show continues to get better and better, but the timeslot move and mixed ratings will likely kill it off by the end of this season.

Shame, I was ready to take a huge dook all over this show but after first watching it I really couldn't help but enjoy it.

It is pure drama schlock for tweens and manchildren.

the guy who plays penguin irl is actually gay

Season 2 was better

>What did you think of S3?
It was the best one yet
>What are you looking forward to in S4?
More of my David, of course

Solomon Grundy.

His reveal in the season 3 finale was GOAT.

Penguin was amazing this season though. Outsmarting all the mob bosses. Outsmarting the Riddler. Dude was goat. Him being gay didn't really ruin anything.

Might as drop Gordon and just have all screen time to Mazouz

Season 3 was amazing. I love how they stopped showing Barbara when she became irrelevant. Instead of giving side characters a lot of screen time they just show them for 4 seconds every couple of episodes.I like that. Don't waste time on irrelevant people. Keep pushing the story forward. I love how they show how psychotic Jim is. Every season he gets worse. You can see that this is definitely the kind of guy who would trust a man cosplaying a bat creature to take care of the city. He's batshit crazy. I love it. I also love that everyone knows that Jim has a temper, even the criminals. They know if Jim catches them they're catching an ass whooping.

Really? Source? I mean he definitely looks like it but he's playing a character.

1st season was good. 2nd season was bad. Stopped watching after season 2.

Stopped watching after evil clone of boring ass baby Bruce.

Does it get better?

I liked the 2nd season more then the 1st. The show started out really bad but got better as it went along.

S3 was shit

Return of Mooney
Muh metas
Muh evil clone
Less and less Penguin and Logue

I'd be down for that
According to his Wikipedia page he confirmed it in a podcast with Chris Hardwick

This is the most hit and miss show on television. Some story arcs are amazing and some are, well, Agents of Shield shit tier.

You can tell there's a whole host of writers on the show without one distinct unifying vision culling the bad ideas. Shows with too many writers without a lead writer running the show tend to have these problems.

Pros
>Penguin
>Joker
>The Riddler up until this season

Cons
>Bruce
>Barbara Kean and the skanky lady she hangs with
>Pretty much any of the small villains Mr Freeze, Barnes, etc

This show is very flawed but it has some great things going for it.

Joker is phenomenal and I'd say he's every bit as much of a star in that role as Heath Ledger, Mark Hamill, or Jack Nicholson. But he's very underutilized, I think he's been in only about 4 episode. I think they know that he outshines everyone else by miles so they use him minimally to allow the other actors to shine.

Penguin is a very interesting take with a skinny ghoulish looking man in that role. He's so squirrely and a bit weak so he's always underestimated every step of the way. But he's a brilliant sociopath who's great at playing people.

Jim Gordon is hit and miss but a bit bland. But it's a bland character that would be hard to steal the show. Bruce is simply a bit too wimpy for that role. He's grown into it a bit more than I thought he could, but he still comes across as effeminate and weak, which is absolutely *not* bruce wayne.

It's very strange that there's a handful of absolutely brillaint story arcs that would be on par with Better Call Saul or GoT tier, and then there's shit that's made-for-tv movie in the 90s bad.

I don't know how much more patience I can have with this show thought.

Them making Penguin gay was fucked up and it really castrated that character. This season they've decided the Riddler has to constantly mug and pose as a cartoon but when he was playing the character subtly in earlier seasons it was far better.

The writing can be absolutely shit too.... it's like they really don't know where they're going with it so it makes fucking no sense at all at times.

So Penguin comes to power as the mayor campaigning against Strange's monsters..... then he is disgraced as mayor so what's he do. He RECRUITS the exact same crew of monsters that he was campaigning against to help him out.... it just doesn't add up. And all that shit with Fish Mooney is just sloppy as hell. And all that shit with Ivy is sloppy. And all that shit with Azrael, and all that shit with the court of owls....

It really can be just sloppy CW tier writing quite often.

She's coming back.

Are they going to turn her good again at some point or are they totally changing the story from the comic books? Barbara is always Gordon's wife isn't she?

We /PYG/ now