The Shape of Water

youtube.com/watch?v=XFYWazblaUA

>Del Taco
>Shannon
>Stuhlbarg
>Doug Jones

Doesn't get much more kino than that. 2017 will be the year of aquakino.

>We want the Hellboy audience
>Wait no, we want the Amelie audience

Nobody gave a shit about crimson peak. Sad!

Daily reminder that Mexicans are bigger racists than you can imagine.

I was super pumped for this film but why THE FUCKING FUCK did they show LITERALLY THE ENTIRE MOVIE IN THIS TRAILER?!

DON'T WATCH UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE:

SPOILERS

MICHAEL SHANNON GET SHOT NEAR THE END OF THE FILM

THE BEAST ESCAPE WITH HER HELP AND GO TO A THEATER

BOTH WIND UP DEAD OR MISSING AND JIM BROADBENT OR WHOEVER THE FUCK PAINTS PICTURES OF THEM EMBRACING IN LOVE

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get your Sup Forums shit out of this thread, faggot.

This movie looks comfy and kino and I don't want you ruining the thread.

looks pretty comfy

a lot of people say this can't be an abe sapien movie but what exactly speaks against it being one?

>Sup Forums shit
>posted by Del Toro himself

I liked crimson peak, very solid (7-8/10) movie. didn't people like it when it came out?

Get off your phone

I'm still gonna see it anyway.

Couldn't they have done something more creative than Evil Scientist that wants to dissect creature VS sympathizer that wants to help him escape.

The movie sounds contrived and boring, a waste of whoever Tel Taco hires to manage his shittily written movies' visuals.

I put my faith in Guillermo forCrimson Peak and he SQUANDERED it

S Q U A N D E R E D

Biggest issue I see is that the fish monster just doesnt look all that much like Abe beyond being another fish monster

ABE?

Not quite

awwwwww

ABE'S DAD!?

>look at how green everything is: the movie
>LE EBIN SCI-FI

pleb pandering artistically void nonsense

Meanwhile "Viva la Raza" is a perfectly acceptable phrase because muh culture.

told me the whole fucking thing in the trailer

I will never give this man money, ever. And I'm not even murrican

I dont know enough about Hellboy mythos, are there more of whatever Abe is in their world?

I just don't get it, this is the perfect kind of "barely show anything" trailer, basically if you just stick with the mute girl getting a job and people warning her about their guest and not to snoop and then the last shot can be her on her lunchbreak when the hand grabs her food. Boom. 2 billion box office, call me sony.

I only know a little. the DPRD finds Abe in a tank in a lab. That's all I know. I think that's even mentioned in the first movie.

The Hellboy-verse is home to pretty much every mystical/mythological entity you've ever heard of, and quite a few you haven't. That I can tell you for sure.

*barely show anything trailer type of movie

>white women starts a romantic relationships with sensitive immigrant who understands her
So sick of this leftist propaganda.

Had me at del Toro, my man.

give it up already, white people will be the first to die out. and that's a good thing.